I'm getting real tired with the way The US is going and I'm thinking about getting the fuck out while i still can...

I'm getting real tired with the way The US is going and I'm thinking about getting the fuck out while i still can. How is Australia? I

Epic. just dont bring any of your American bullshit here.

Your not a nigger are you?

Australia is US n*2 what you are running away from you'll find there too

Enjoy losing your freedom of speech and right to bear arms.

No and i have a job

Idk it sucks here. Its cold, people suck, I'm in chicago, and i work 14 hour days only making $11

Too many SJWs. We are going to lose those soon anyways

theym wallabies r moah smaht thin most demycrots

Sounds good then.

They're also cuties

>How is Australia?

It's part of the Five Eyes, so it's not different in terms of anything involving privacy, NSA, massive surveillance, etc.

(FVEY = US CAN UK AUS NZ)

You guys have paramedics right?

As long as you have somewhere to shoot them, we can have guns user.

Okay but is it an alright place to live?

Yeah.
They don't get paid as well as they should, but they get paid more than they do in america

A lot worse you retard.

Enough to live off of?

Depends where you want to live.
In most cases yes.
You'll get somewhere between 20-25 an hour, but it goes up after the first 2 or 3 years.

How? I'm in chicago how can anything be worse?

Sweet if i did I'd probably go Queensland or NSW

ROCKOS MODERN LIFE

Australia is much worse when it comes to:
Sjws
Actual xenophobes
Income disparity
Everything that lives there wants to kill you, and that includes kangaroos
Drop bears
Its really hard to get a residential permit
Its really hard to get a work visa

But be aware that 20-25 australian dollars is a lot less than 20-25 usd

What's much better in Australia then? Can you name some?

How much less

It's about 25% less, but it's over 100% more than he gets from the same job in America.
>American education at work

>implying I'm american

Also things in Aus tend to be (much) more expensive than in the US, so although your wages are higher, you'll also have to spend more

Well, Australia has no trump or clinton, and Afaik the australian political system isn't as fundamentally broken as the US one, so that's a plus

After tax and tip which isn't added on here, there's not much difference

Except for alcohol and cigaretttes.
They are shockingly expensive

But one of the reason i want to move there is so i can get shit faced a lot... wtf

As well as software and most other imported products due to the government's protectionist policies.

@OP the best advice I can give you, is to do as mich research as you can. Are your qualifications valid? Are you eligible for a visa? Are there job opportunities you'd qualify for? Can you apply for jobs from the US?

Also be aware that, although Queensland and NSW are good for job opportunities, they're not exactly the cheapest areas. Then again, even within these areas there are massive differences in (residential) costs.

I have my NREMT paramedic and from what i can tell is i need to take an accelerated program

The hardest part will be getting a permanent resident visa allowing you.to work.

There are deals that almost guarantee that though, many involving a 2 year contract doing remote work.

For a paramedic that'll be saving the lives of the same family of boongs one after another each time they attack each other with axes over the last can of beer.

Fuck Off We're Full.

Cool I'll look into the shit

No ones asked the important question yet. How are the sluts?