Why would anyone vote for her...

Why would anyone vote for her? Don't you realise that she would turn your home into a nuclear wasteland before the end of the year if she becomes president?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2016/10/russia-beats-u-s-to-punch-on-syria-no-fly-zone/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-hearing-in-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-case/
scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Maybe the SJW idiots will get to learn about real patriarchy and real rape.

That's exactly why I would vote for her

mobile.wnd.com/2016/10/russia-beats-u-s-to-punch-on-syria-no-fly-zone/
How would she do that if Russia is agreeing with her on the no fly zone?

At this point it doesn't matter if people vote for her or not. She'll get the votes she needs to win by placing them there. I am pretty convinced at this point she'd stuff balloting boxes herself if need be.

The fact that ANYONE would vote for her is genuinely mind blowing to me. She is a career criminal that has gotten away with being neglectful of the people she is supposed to protect for decates and people still vote for her.

She may not be as verbally 'insulting' as Trump, but she is a bad person. Trump will do a better job of shaping up the mess we are in.

PUT YOUR EMOTIONS ASIDE AND THINK ABOUT IT, PLEASE.

The country is depending on people making an intelligent decision here.

Intelligent decisions don't get made in presidential elections anymore.

It would be a great service if she gets rid of 'murica.

How long till we see her get assasinated?

Are you 12? Doesn't matter who's in the White House faggot. Shits all the same.
>2016 still believes your vote is doing something
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░

I don't care about nuclear war, I just think it would be neat-o if the president had a vagina like me.

She will win regardless if she gets the votes. Watch Carlin folks. Watch a lot of George Carlin. That man is a true prophet.

>put your emotions aside
>vote trump
Oh the irony. Can you even name a single plan of his that would help the US?

This. Your public vote means fuck all. You voting isn't going to sway the electoral college voters. The whole public vote was set up just to give people some self-sense of power over what happens.

I'd rather vote a fucking chimpanzee in office at this point in time. This election is a literal joke.

>Hillary the Corrupt
>The Annoying Orange

Then we have our third party options and all of them are literally fucking insane.

>b-b-ut muh wall
That would prevent a few hundred poor farmers who want to make money from entering.

Cartels and other bad hombres don't walk over the fucking border with drugs. There's a vast complex system of tunnels under our border that would take hundreds of years to fix.

Find me a clean politician. No such thing, you don't get to that level without getting a little greasy.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin, for a molester, a demagogue and worst of all a total amatuer. If he wins you better hope the rest of the government reigns him in.

Being a demagogue he does appeal to folk who view things in black and white, and offers simple(if totally unworkable and arguably idiotic) solutions to vastly complex problems.

You will have an Umpulumpa for a president. The only satisfaction I will get if he gets in will be watching how hardcore he fucks things up for you.

Completely agree. Most of the illegals are overstayed visas from Canada

Why does Putin like Trump so much? I've never understood that.

Trumps daughter and Putin's gf like to vacation together

this sounds a lot like the "Death Camps" and "Obama will take all your guns" propaganda.

>astly complex problems.

Enforcing your border is "vastly complex"? How has every sovereign nation done so in the past?

Why don't burgers take care of their own people? I see politicians constantly talking about the middle east, bringing in refugees and helping everyone else but what about their own people? So many homeless including veterans. So many people struggling with medical bills and medical problems because of the country's insane medical business.

They are both businessmen and salesmen essentially. They sell shit and get rich, the average Joe means nothing to them.
Putin likes Trump(though not publicly any more) as anything bad for America is good for him.

The black hawks are coming user. You better watch out or they might steal your land and kids away

Build a wall.
Keep ALL muslims out

No you're right it's very smart and nuanced way to deal with it.

Anyone who would still vote for that bitch is completely insane, willfully ignorant, and morally bankrupt
Honestly, Clinton has become a good litmus test to determine who is a horrible fucking person.

juz let her do it mang.... this life is meaningless and we're all gonna die anyways. also get her to nuke singapore plz

Most of the illegal immigrants fly over, and a 40,000ft wall is asking a bit much

Thats exactly how most people feel about Trump.

Obama is the anti-Christ! If he becomes president he will ban all guns, he will put us into death camps and enlist Sharia law....
oh wait.

she's the only choice. sadly.

Well she quite literally won't do that.

Try again retard.

It's an easy choice as she actually knows what shes doing and he's an idiot. How in the world could anyone actually vote Trump?

why because weiner had some emails that nobody know what's in it? who gives a fuck. silliness.

Gr8 b8 m8

Yeah cause Carlin would vote for Trump.

>Implying Trump will do shit
Pence will basically be running the country. The Annoying Orange will be too busy arguing with congress because he's a giant fucking man baby.

Yeah, we feel the same away about Trump voters.

Yeah and most of those people go around vomiting "Muh sexism, racism, homophobia, xenophobia" at anyone else who they don't like.

I watched the dark knight in 6th grade and really enjoyed the jokers part about burning money, gay cowboy sex and OD'ing

TIM KAINE . . . . . the next president of the USA ! ! ! ! ! ! !!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!

I think all of his plans are shit. Nothing he has said is anything but populist scapegoating.

Dude, that bitch could walk into your living room and execute a toddler with a machete and you would execute Olympic style mental gymnastics to get around it.

You think they're all homophobic, sexist, misogynistic, xenophobic, Islamophobic bigots too don't ya?

Well looks like the trumpfag here can only post meme. What else is new. Just emotion based propaganda

New e-mails faggot. New e-mails she very clearly deleted intentionally.
Get over it. She's a criminal. Your CTR benefactor is a criminal and you're a little fucking patsy that will most likely be silenced or liquidates if she's elected.

>sunglasses dawt jay peg
Sure kid.
>YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH

No, I think they're spoiled brats who are angry at the world when we're living in a golden age of humanity.

Both of them are criminals. The day after the election trump goes on trial for raping a 13 year old.

SO much this. They should read a few history books and stfu.

If Trump gets convicted of flirting with underage girls and scamming at "Trump University" than he might have to get used to bars himself.

What happened to staying away from emotion when voting? You do know Russia already has a no fly zone. So what are you afraid of?

>The day after the election trump goes on trial for raping a 13 year old.
Proof that isn't a fragmented court case document where the court case number and police incident number don't show up in any interpol-compliant database?

You do realise a Trump supporter JUST got arrested for attempting to vote multiple times right?

>PUT YOUR EMOTIONS ASIDE AND THINK ABOUT IT, PLEASE.
That is literally that opposite of what Trump supporters do. They operate on "feelings" and ignore all facts and logic.

Yeah its in the law books in NYC. Heres the documents.
lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-hearing-in-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-case/

>itt CTR damage control

>>This. Your public vote means fuck all. You voting isn't going to sway the electoral college voters.
>I don't know how the electoral college works but I want to sound imperious

Sorry bro. You're the shill.

HAHAHAHA Name a single reason why voting trump is a better idea. Both are liars and criminals.

This is a ridiculously shitty scare tactic.
Just like that "MOOOOSLIM TERRORIST OBAMER IS GONNA TAKE OUR GUUUNZ" right? Eight years later you're still clutching them just fine.

>muh nuclear war meme
Nimble America please leave.

Clinton will be elected. It's what the people want. Americans will not be swayed by Russian propaganda.

You're just mad he's going to lose. I'll wait night and day to vote for that boring ass woman so our stock market doesn't crash.

cos uh....*insert shitty meaningless slogan here*

"Hey, it could be worse, be grateful" fagotry is the worst kind of fagotry, it's an excuse you use when you're forced to suck a dick and you're too big of a bitch to do anything about it.
I bet you're on welfare aren't you?

Or attempted election rigging by the GOP via bullshit "voter ID" laws, or even Trump's attempt to get his followers to vote multiple times

There's a good chance she won't make it to the White House. This from last Friday night…

>inB4 works of fiction and falsehood

fucking troll go kill yourself

HE WAS PROBABLY A DOUBLE AGENT FOR SHILLARY.

Etc, you can't win, Trump voters for the most part are immune to facts, even when proven wrong they'll just jump to the next fallacy.

Trump is a dystopian sci fi style politician, he'll probably bring in the purge once he's the new founding father of America.

That site is so slanted it makes Vice news seem legitimate

>pic related

You CTR kids really are bad at this. You should've lurked more, would've made a more convincing act.

Did you literally just believe a random person on Sup Forums? Not even worth hitting the print screen button.

>actually drinking the right-wing koolaid...

Accept it OP, you're in the minority as most people will be voting for her.

>turn your home into a nuclear wasteland before the end of the year
isn't that what everyone wants?
Just imagine exploring the post-war world and finally having a goal in your life...

It could be worse but it's not; it's fucking awesome. It's the red states that use welfare the most but nice projection.

Fuck off. We all see who the real troll is here.

It was a woman actually. But yes, Trump and his supporters are the ultimate projectionists.

Hell it just came out today that Trump's company have routinely destroyed emails and documents against court mandates to avoid them being shown in court. They've done this for decades.

If you want to know what sort of shit he does, just listen to what he claims everyone else does. It's like clockwork.

Russian detected.

nice bait fucktard

Aren't you the troll? This is like inception level bullshit.

>WAHHHHHHHHHHH BIASED
>WAAAAAAAAAAH WHY WON'T IT SHOW WHAT I WANT IT TO SHOW

Ok heres another source then. I can keep going all day user. Its real

>samefagging that hard

>This election is a literal joke.
They did that to promote abstentionism. That's what always wins MuriKKKan elections. So it's time to brexit their punk asses!

Drumpf for Führer.
Shillary for jail.

You stupid idiot. Trump will win texas and ohio. probably florida and maine as well. Arizona for sure and Utah.

scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

I ask Trump supporters this constantly
>What is his path to victory in the electoral college?

Usually they don't even know what that is, but they absolutely resolutely never answer, they always deflect with "But Hillary Benjamain Ghazi EMAILS" nonsense.

They'll do it right now.

>Find me a clean politician. No such thing
Pepe Mujica of Uruguay.

>bethesda making a game that good looking
But then the story would be as deep as skyrim.
>ancestors smiling etc
>dragon
>hueck
>hueck
>HUEGH
>born of winged lizardkin
>make OP armor and potions
>2 shot urrthang
>gimee elder scroll of ancients pl0x
>fin

Not according the the mail-in early voting numbers.

Ironically it's the Trump supporters who are more likely to be on welfare but hey, you love your projection.

>Israel
Yeah, Mexico doesn't send terrorists to the USA or shoot rockets at it.

fail troll is fail

>Trump will win texas
Wow

What an accomplishment.

Rabbi Shitstein will change his tune when he finds out Fearless Leader is giving Israel the contract to build the new wall.