ITT: we post girls and anons will say how much they would pay for the girl and what would be done to her

ITT: we post girls and anons will say how much they would pay for the girl and what would be done to her

Bump

Girlfriend

Fake any girl nude with PS. See link in related pic

450 to be hooked up to a hucow machine and impregnated

$45. I'd rip that dress off her at the party and throat fuck her before cumming all over her face and tits and leaving her to clean up in shame

Probably $500 plus. And I need to email you again lol.

$5 to jack all over her tits

How much?

Depends on her face really. As of now probably $100-150.

ITT: betas pretend to be alphas

Actual pretty girls give it away for like 150 an hour dude. She's worth 50 I guess.

anyone?

She'd have to pay me user. Gross.

I'd go a solid $200 or $250 for her.

The cheap ones do. The literal 10/10's go for like $300+ an hour.

I'll keep my eyes open for an email.

What would you expect for $500? :D

Her face is a 10 I'd pay 150 for girl in picture

$80 for a BJ under my desk

Awesome Thanks I would love to watch that

Deal

300$ for rare unshaved snatch.

For $250 you get 1 hr, no anal but can nut on her face!

Fuck her until I got off at least. No time restraints. Hopfully an all night thing.

Another one of my girl

I can live with that.

Her holes

Any nudes I would pay 300 for this dirty slut

$100 for missionary

God I wish I had nudes

$20 for HJ

Only $100?
Only missionary?

Up for bidding what would you pay and what would be done to her?

You like it unshaved, huh? ;)

$500 would get you all night, although i'd love to hear details

no bidders?

Girl on the right

$150 to have her doggy style ,well she acts like she doesn't want it.

What about these two together?

Any bidders?

Here is a pic if her giving me a HJ

I'll elaborate more in the email. Im at work lol

$50 bj $20 more to finish down her throat

Age any nudes?

I think it´s very hot, but never fucked an unshaved one. Currently no GF to ask if she would let it grow. :(

Ill look forward to it ;)

Any protection? Where would you blow?

she would take that

What would you expect for $300?

She doesn't pay to fuck small dicks

All over her cute face, don't need protection

20$ to facefuck her

Nothing special, regular foreplay, maybe some riding, nut inside and cuddle afterwards.

These two are up for auction how much for each of them?? Why would you chose the one you did?? What would you use your new slave for??

Awesome and pussy or ass? And how do you know her?

same girl, looking for bidders

What about this slut?

How about these two?

Her boobs are super pointy... like horns... coincidence?

100 to mount her on the exhaust of her pink up truck and watch her belly inflate with emissions.

Oh my god $1000 to have her raped by 10 black guys, 2 dicks at once per hole and never finishing outside.

Pay a friend who hates her $200 to lure her out the back of a basketball game and into my truck. Tie her up in her sweaty sports gear and start bouncing a basketball on her face and tits.

Take her to my own private court and tie her hanging from the hoop by her ankles. Throw balls at her and use long wooden poles to fuck her exposed holes

wwyd

Ally Bascom, San Jose CA
Currently at ASU

Her mouth doesnt fit her face

Which one is more of a whore and why?
>Correct guess gets set

right

Left because she just looks rode hard and put away wet.

Which is the bigger whore, just for fun?

$5000 to a group of 4 homeless guys. They break into their house on christmas eve, tie them up with christmas lights like in the pic, but really painfully tight.

They then use some old broken beer bottles to play with their exposed nipples and pussies, before forcing both of them to suck on dirty gone off meat fresh from the dumpster while fucking their pussies and asses.

Finish by shitting all over them and wrapping them under the tree fro their family to find the next morning

More of this sexy girl

20 bucks for Santa to visit them with his 85lb monster cock
"Ho Ho Ho!" He would exclaim with each step while the floor creaked under the weight of his girth.
The girls would start to panic as he got closer, his 4 foot cock swaying back and fourth.
Finally with one foot planted firm he lines them up and smacks them with his rock hard member throwing them through a wall and breaking a large amount of bones.
"Ho Ho Ho!" As he got closer, both girls crying on the floor with blood draining from their mouths.
He stands over them with the shadow of his cock hovering over their bodies
"Ho!" He cries with every time he throws his dick down on them crushing them and the floor beneath.
"Ho!"
"Ho!"
"Ho!"
"Ho!"
"Ho!"
All that remains is a mess of blood and mangled internals from the girls.
Santa makes his way to the kitchen to take his milk and sugar cookies,
As he walks by the remains he dips a cookie in the pool of blood and takes a bite.

"Merry Christmas!" He yells as he leaves with a twinkle in his eyes and a smile from Rosey red cheek to Rosey red cheek.

anyone?

You have moar?! Girl is absolute fire

I wouldn't pay a dime for a single one of these soon to be washed up ran through thots

How much for her sweet little ass?