Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong...

Pascal's Wager states that it's smarter to bet that there is a God because if you are wrong, the consequences are not as dire as having incorrectly bet that there is no God.

Math has conclusively proven that God exists, so why do you foolishly choose disbelief?

Which god? To be consistent, you have to apply Pascal's Wager to each god claim. That would lead to believing in contradictory claims. So you have to use special pleading.

If your god is actually omniscient as is claimed, he would know that people only believe in him for the benefits in the afterlife. This would mean he knows their faith is false, and thus would condemn them to hell all the same.

fun fact: Pascal himself realized this and concluded that his wager is nonsense.

Nice try OP

Besides, if your soul (pardon the pun) reason for belief is fear of hell, don't you think your god would think you pathetic?

Because the bet incorrectly evaluates consequence. The consequences of each outcome are weighted towards the notion that there is a God.
>Assume there is a God because hell would be bad
>Live a life of restriction in case something bad happens after you die
>There is no God
>All that work for nothing

>Assume there is no God
>Live a free life with no restriction
>Nothing happens when you die
>Everything went better than expected

Earthquakes prevented by praying : 0
Tsunamis prevented by praying : 0
Famine prevented by praying : 0
Wars prevented by praying : 0
Plagues prevented by praying : 0

Praying = 0

if god exist, why is there evil?

God is the root of all evil, which is why consequences will be dire if you don't bet on God.

I dont want to start any blasphemous rumors but I think that god has a sick sense of humor and when I die I expect to find him laughing..

Not your personal Jesus

Honestly, Atheism doesn't have too bad of odds, assuming even odds of any sort of scheme being correct.

Not that the given chart has some inaccuracy, idiosyncrasy, and is vastly incomplete.

Mistakes analysis of consequences with proof.

Poor bait is poor.

Logic states that Christian god is impossible, therefore Pascal's wager doesn't matter.

So god=money?

Good thing you didn't bite...

All possible outcomes of human religion (+ nothing outcome, the atheistic one)
we'll say about 10,000 (different religions and beliefs etc)
you have a 0.01% chance of being correct as a christian
you have a 0.01 percent chance of being correct as an atheist
etc etc
The odds are the exact fucking same
Its MORE LIKELY that you will both be wrong
99.9% more likely that one of the OTHER religions out of 10,000 will be correct
So basically you're fucking stupid and you need to learn how to fuck super fucking hot chicks

Your 'god' can suck my faggy cock and choke.

If you believe in God you will be tortured for eternity. Surely now its smarter to not believe in God according to the same logic.

Money is not the root of all evil. It's just a means of crediting economic value. It causes a lot of evil, sure, but evil hardly originated from money. If all that exists comes from God, then evil must have been brought forth by his will.

Stop using this cancerous forced meme as atheist bait. It's shit tier, and you're a cunt for pushing this shit meme AGAIN. It's not even bait at this point, you're just samefagging.