Atheists could simply kill ten thousand infants for no reason and they shouldnt feel bad about it because you cease to...

Atheists could simply kill ten thousand infants for no reason and they shouldnt feel bad about it because you cease to exist after death and you will not be punished?

No wonder atheism is Satan's masterplan and you degenerates are falling for it.

Pic of Gods dick with timestamp or gtfo

Damn thats a good one
Something that made me start believing in Christianity was something my teacher said which was something along the lines of " Well whether there is or isn't ive still lived a good life"

If there is a god and you are an atheist well have fun in hell

If there is no god and you believe in him....what...nothing? better to be safe than sorry

But there is also the question of which religion is the correct religion

If the only reason you don't simply kill ten thousand infants is because some sort of cosmic daddy figure will punish you, you're mentally ill.

Your world view consists of a burning desire to commit massive infanticide that is only held in check by a delusion that a man in the sky will be mean to you if you do it.

this meme should have gotten boring and forgotten by 1994

Well, given that babies who have been baptized get to go to heaven with no risk of damnation, why don't christians murder babies to give them everlasting life?

Hell is the most retarded system of punishment ever.

The idea of punishment is to prevent an action from occurring again. Hell is the impotent parent saying "You'll pay for this one day" over the course of a lifetime, with no real consequence occuring.

Of course in Christianity, you can rape 100,000 infants and kill 100,000 more with chemical weapons, but on your deathbed you can just repent and the pearly gates are open to you :^)

What makes you so sure your religion is the correct one? If the jews or the muslims or the jehovas witnesses or whatever were right and the jesuits were wrong, you are still going to burn in hellfire forever after you die.

Instead of blindly believing what you were told, why not observe the world, think for yourself and try to find your own answers?

reminder that according to the bible, god killed millions of people (not including the Noah's Flood incident) and the devil only killed about 10.

>Every good thing that religious people do, they do it only out of fear of God

Riiight...

So by that logic,

>Every good thing that any atheist does, he does it to polish his own image, not out of the goodness of his heart.

If you faggots don't believe in God, why the fuck do you bother so much to bitch about your opinions to everyone?

Atleast Religious people have an obligation to tell others about their beliefs.

You faggots don't.

Still, you faggots spend so much time spreading your propaganda.

Proof that Atheism is nothing but a cult of Pseudo-intellectuals who just act wanna like edgelords and can't let go of their teen-angst because they were bullied in school.

and if religious people killed ten thousand infants because of religion, that would make it any better?

Feeding obvious troll.
Learn to Hitchens.
"Morality does not derive from religion. It proceeds it."
Carry on.

>Reads from Dawkins twitter a few times

>Thinks he's an expert on every single religion ever.

GJ

sobby little bitch

How do you idiots continually fall for this troll?

You're legitimately mentally ill. Grow the fuck up.

Opinion=/=facts

Because murder is a sin. Try and keep up.

DUBS!

I have to admit. This is has been one of the most successful forms of bait.

In my head cannon, OP is doing a study for some IT corporation, taking metrics on how easily various demographics are trolled. Well played.

yeah, except that most of the time is believers that start shitto, when they ask about your religion and say youre atheist, they go nuclear

u mean

If there is a god and you are an atheist, he will understand your disbelief because he gave no proof of his existence. so yay heaven.

If there is no god and you didn't believe in him, u lived a fun life and didn't stress about shit that didn't matter..then u die..and nothing? nice!

pretty sure thou shall not judge is a thing you should follow in your ass backwards religion. also pride is one of the 7 deadly sins dumbass. for being so "godly" you sure sound like a sack of shit, by the way if your god does exist youll most likely end up spending eternity in hell. have fun roasting pleb.

>Atheists could simply kill ten thousand infants for no reason and they shouldnt feel bad about it because you cease to exist after death and you will not be punished?
OP's jealousy is showing.

Using any religion to fully dictate personaly morality will instill one with any/all of the flaws that religion itself contains.

Relying upon religion to tell you who to be is a sign of mental weakness.

Using one at all to tell you who to be is pretty fucking dumb.

Sure there are nice stories written in old-as-fuck storybooks, but that's all they really are.

Religion kills more than it saves, and it should be treated with that fact in mind.

There is no 'we' to atheism. Each atheist has their own beliefs, opinions, values, and ideas. The only time an atheist should even profess their lack of belief is when the believer of a fairy tale tries to press their misled, morally void views on the rest of the world.

'We' are not saying to stop believing in your imaginary friend, 'we' are saying stop forcing fucked up values on your fellow citizens based on the ridiculous and unscientific claims of men who knew virtually nothing thousands of years ago.

Humans are awful, the last thing we need is more of them. Somebody's got to go, and infants put up the least resistance.

Most likely it's just a basement dweller with to much free time, he has to do something between his masturbation sessions.

no reason is better than a retarded one

> most of the time is believers that start shitto

KEK.

You think I started browsing the web just today? That I will just believe that bullshit because I already didn't witness thousands of threads where exactly the opposite happened?

Comment sections, forums, boards, every where you faggots just cannot shut up about yourself and just how "Enlightened" you all are.

I don't even know why the fuck I'm replying back in this thread.

OP is clearly just another Atheist faggot who started this thread to bait in some Lulz.

Saged and abandoning thread.

These threads aren't going to change minds obviously, but I like to hear how religious believers explain why consciousness should exist post life if it didn't pre life. Everything swirls down the bowl into "faith" and/or, I have no fucking clue, but my parents are believers so I am too.

Christians could simply kill ten thousand infants for no reason and they shouldnt feel bad about it because Jesus forgives you if you repent and you will not be punished?
No wonder christianity is Satan's masterplan and you degenerates are falling for it.

OP I swear I will believe in the Christian God just as you want me to

if I can squirt a huge load on some loli's tight stomach like your pic.

Pls? OH PLS??

I'd gladly kill ten thousand infants just to watch my pulsating rock hard member pump several large gobbets of my hot sperm over that sweet face and through those tender lips. I'd slaughter a whole nursery to watch her slender throat work as she swallowed thick masses of my sticky cum

I agree that abortion is wrong and sick (at least I think that what you mean by infants)

online=/=real life faggot, or you will deny now that there is a huge load of religious propaganda everywhere

>'We' are not saying to stop believing in your imaginary friend, 'we' are saying stop forcing fucked up values on your fellow citizens based on the ridiculous and unscientific claims of men who knew virtually nothing thousands of years ago.

This, every time. We don't care if you're retarded, just stop impeding the progress of humanity by using your bullshit beliefs to influence people who might contribute more to society without an poisoned mine.

/thread

The consequence is eternal damnation. You're a retard.

a poisoned mind*

By your logic your post doesn't matter. It's just your opinion.

OP my child, kys

Doesn't matter which religion. I doubt the higher power really cares as long as you're a good person.

not a christian so I wouldn't know about bible shit.

That's my God.
Praise kek.

>Atheists are unique, Religious people are all the same

This very fucking mentality goes to show just how retarded you people are.

People used Religion as a tool to oppress people, that's true.

But if you faggots generalise it all and put all blame on religion itself, you all are no better than those people who burned "witches" back in the dark ages.

We can say something like :

"Every single person who ever did something bad is an atheist, even those lying about being religious. Because no person who actually follows a Religion properly will ever do any bad thing"

But we don't say this. Because unlike you all, we don't put ourselves on that fucking high horse.

>There's no one who can judge me

>There's a consequence for every deed

Read these two fucking sentences and think about which one actually came from a person with pride.

I'm leaving this fucking thread. Don't even bother replying back. No point in talking to a wall.

>not a christian so I wouldn't know about bible shit.

oh come on, you must have heard of stuff on the bible's top ten list at some point.

You should be.

Did you get Bible's new mixtape?

Atheist cuz I don't want to go to church and line the wallets of a bunch of pedos who want to be called daddy.

actually, most of the time, atheist know a lot more about the bible than believers

Well yeah I've heard the noahs ark thing, I didn't know he killed every person on earth I thaught it was just in a specific area
Its not really somthing I think about.

yes my child praise kek

You only feel bad if you don't make their parents watch

At least kek still shows influence on the mortal realm. You don't see any other gods doing jack shit.

I'm in the UK so every church has been replaced with a mosque

you got me

So you are getting out of the kitchen cause yu can't stand the heat? Wow it's so cool that your lead supporter quits at the first sign of resistance.

I'm in the UK. And you're talking shit.
Can't blame Muslims for everything

You are choosing one god out of ten thousand. Why not pick a god that is more fun and less insane?

The only people falling for anything are the faggots replying to this tired ass thread.

...shit.

If he wasn't lying. Your post is useless.
So have a (you) to make up for it.

wow, a bowl of alphabet soup couldn't have put as many words in my mouth that you have.

>you all are no better than those people who burned "witches" back in the dark ages

atheists didn't burn people back in the dark ages.

but you may ask, "Why do you have to go after religion? It gives people comfort; it doesn't hurt anything."

Okay, well, other than most wars, the Crusades, the Inquisition, 9/11, arranged marriages to minors, blowing up girls' schools, the suppression of women and homosexuals, fatwas, ethnic cleansing, honor rape, human sacrifice, burning witches, suicide bombings, condoning slavery, and the systematic fucking of children, there's a few little things I have a problem with.

>>I'm leaving this fucking thread. Don't even bother replying back. No point in talking to a wall.

why? do feel uncomfortable that someone is making you question your religion and beliefs?

>>no point in talking to a wall

no point taking to yourself either, but you religious folks do so on your knees.

As opposed to your God, who ordered the death of countless infants because reasons? The murder of the first born of Egypt? The Psalm praising the dashing of infants against the rocks? The instructions on how to cause an abortion?

YARG? YARG! I contributed.

thank you, Captain Kidd.

I know, its the governments fault for not dealing with multiculturalism when they had the chance. We're pretty screwed already though, no trump equivilant in the UK

I am not so sure my religion is the correct one

>No trump equivalent
Did you forget about old Nigel.

Nigel is our last hope, but system is againgst him and the majority of brits have been indoctrinated into bs leftist shite.

The people of religion have already murdered, maimed, tortured, burned, and forced children to fight in wars all in the name of a god which was derived from a fictitious book with no historical relevance whatsoever. This novel, aka the bible, was written as a list of things one should not do in "civilization" in order to survive without desiese and just randomly murdering one another. Funny enough, it didn't work.

Agreed. But there's nothing wrong with race mixing as long as the state is secular and the people actually mix

Yup. Christians are next, fucker.

Hail Satan.

>If there is a god and you are an atheist well have fun in hell
>If there is no god and you believe in him....what...nothing? better to be safe than sorry

This is among the worst reason to become religious possible. If God is a benevolent God, wouldn't he be more concerned with you living a good life, than whether or not you believe in a purposefully far-fetched story?

All revealed religions start out the same way, there's a guy who claims he's spoken to God and that he is effectively God's ambassador on earth. That guy then says that God has divulged to him the way people should live, think, and worship and that if they do not follow his mandates that they are being disobedient to God and will have a day of reckoning either on earth or in the afterlife. Ultimately revealed religions are human-centered because they always require that you follow the dictae of other humans for the sake of pleasing a God only truly known to the original guy chosen to spread the message.

Jesus says no man comes to the father but by him, but literally no one comes to Jesus but by Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John and a handful of their contemporaries like Paul. And nearly no man comes to any of these but by the fat cat preacher making millions "spreading the word."

That's an argument for atheism, not for believing in the god(s) of any of the organized religions.

This. I'm all for migration but If they want to set up their own-home-away-from-home communities that don't abide by the laws of this country (like in luton) then theres a problem.

Gotta agree there. But then again, I'm talking straight out of londonistan
There's many kebab, but a lot of them really are just chill. I think in a couple of generations they'll learn to cotch.

I do believe that there is a higher power though.
Just that God or whatever would prefer us to be good to each other instead of worshipi him incessantly

Why the fuck, does everybody keep rehashing this same fucking photo, for this same shitty thead?

This movie has nothing to do with atheism.

PLEASE stop being such CANCER.

heres hoping

sage in all fields

Do you have a weekly shitpost quota or what?
In 30 seconds a pterodactyl will fly through the window and shit in your mouth.
No, it won't. That's ridiculous.
Okay, maybe you're right. But wouldn't it be safer just to go into the other room?
-Pascal's Wager
People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical absurd and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help? " Mark Twain