T-the DOJ is going to stop the FBI, they cant just access all those files

>t-the DOJ is going to stop the FBI, they cant just access all those files

And then Anthony Weiner complies with them and allows them access to all of his files

>y-yeah, b-but Obama is just going to pardon her anyway

Obama meanwhile has just backed the investigation and isnt trying to stop it at all.

Hillary is a fucking dead duck who is going to be hung out to dry by her own party. So can you stupid shills please fuck off since shes done?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/10/white-house-james-comey-clinton-fbi-230540
youtube.com/watch?v=jhe7B_gw03k
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/22/shocker-hillary-clinton-has-women-problem-ohio/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/23/women-female-voters-us-election-hillary-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=VgGUuhR0PEk
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/women-trump-clinton/504053/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/where-republicans-stand-on-donald-trump-a-cheat-sheet/481449/
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4551972/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-barack-obama-james-comey/?source=dam?client=ms-android-att-us
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/politics/holder-comey-made-serious-mistake-reopening-clinton-probe-article-1.2852358?client=ms-android-att-us
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499868601/fbi-head-under-fire-for-restarting-clinton-email-investigation-days-before-elect
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37819311
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if they are going to blame the russians for this as well

She may be guilty but they'll let her walk free just like last time. Those In power don't have to follow the rules like pleb scum such as ourselves we're merely bricks in the wall of their fortress and insects that are trained t obey. I hope they're both killed and I hope the government burns, Literally

>t going to pardon her
Your immaturity shows.
You have no understanding how that works or how long it takes.

Kys faggot.

I sincerely hope Hillary gets arrested, preferably before the election. Since both parties are deeply invested in their candidates, Trump would probably win and the butthurt he's going to cause is going to be fucking hilarious.

>She may be guilty but they'll let her walk free just like last time

They are going after her so hard exactly because of that. Comey had to tarnish the integrity of the FBI for her and he hated it. This is the end of the Clinton dynasty

youre post contains literally nothing of substance.

Trump is going to win simply because hes has a lot more enthusianstic backing than Romney or McCain had and Hillary doesnt have even near the same amount of support Obama had from groups like millennials or blacks or even other democrats, especially the bernie supporters who are either voting third party or just not voting out of protest

all those polls count for nothing if no one is anxious to get to the polls and actually vote

>thinking polls don't take likely voters into account
ISHYGDDT

>Obama meanwhile has just backed the investigation
lol wat

Come on now, user. Do you really need to lie to push your agenda?

polls for brexit showed remain winning by 10 points while in reality, it lost by 3 points. Shit from ABC and such is obviously hacky bullshit.

Trump has the enthusiastic support while hillary has a faltering people who begrudgingly accept her

He came out and said it wasnt trying to influence the election which is what dems were crying about. Learn to politics, teh democratic party is starting to realize hillary is more of a liability than anything and they are going to cut her loose.

Even Huma Abedin had a folder full of dirt on hillary "just in case" They are going to start pointing fingers and purging each other to save themselves

Brexit was a statistical rarity. If you're relying on a repeat of that then you're grasping at straws.

>Trump has the enthusiastic support
Loudmouth votes don't count for more. They may be louder, but they're still a minority.

That isn't backing the investigation. That's the opposite. Influencing the election is something FBI is NOT supposed to do. Comey will be lucky if he gets to keep his job after this.

It's going to be interesting to see how many people go down with her. The widespread corruption that has been going on in multiple departments and all the cover ups involves a lot of people.

>Influencing the election is something FBI is NOT supposed to do.

exactly, and Obama said he isnt influencing the election. Are you being retarded on purpose?

youre a child who is unable to understand the political landscape of the west and what is going on.

>It's going to be interesting to see how many people go down with her.

thats the thing, they will all sell her out to save themselves. Shes at the end of her career and the clinton dynasty is dead, so they have literal no reason to jump on this grenade for her. And they are all little fish to, so the FBI will be glad to cut them a deal to go after the big kahuna that is hillary clinton.

>ad hominems every fucking where because you have no argument

>Obama said he isnt influencing the election
No, Obama did not say this. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

You think Hillary won't try to sell out the people under her? She has shown that she has no qualms sacrificing people for her cause and that she will do whatever she has to to get power. This will get ugly and not everyone can get immunity deals before the deflection wars begin.

And it's not like those under Hillary is going to only rat out her, they'll be ratting out each other too.

>Your post contains literally nothing of substance.
No shit, it's a paid Hillary shitposter

He is going to be lucky to keep his life fucking with (((them))) after the Clinton's put him where he is and all.

>No, Obama did not say this. Prove me wrong.

look at OPs picture you fucking idiot

politico.com/story/2016/10/white-house-james-comey-clinton-fbi-230540

>The White House said on Monday that President Barack Obama does not believe that FBI Director James Comey is trying to influence the election with his decision to review new evidence in the probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

typical dummy hillary shill

Heres some quick math for you hillary shills.

Obama-64 million
Romney-60 million

Obama won the last election by 4 million votes

Now, lets assume Hillary has the same base to start off with, 64 million. Now, Bernie sanders supporters, who are 6 million strong according to the primaries hate her. They are either voting third party or not voting at all, so thats a 6 million voter loss for her and shes at 58 million.

Now you also have to factor in that there were around 2 million democrats that switched over to republicans this election (this is the most conservative estimate) which brings her down again to 56 million.

This isnt even factoring in undecided voters at all or her supporters who were barley supporting her before this FBI thing. Shes fucking done

>only sources are politico and Fox
ooooook m80

It also isn't factoring in the masses of women switching to vote Democrat because Clinton is a woman.

Sure glad you don't actually have anything to do with making these polls.

Lol based obongo doesnt give a fuck anymore he's just attacking everywhere

"The president's assessment of his integrity and his character has not changed," White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters during the daily briefing. "The president does not believe that Director Comey is intentionally trying to influence the outcome of an election. The president does not believe that he is secretly strategizing to benefit one candidate or one political party."

So you got proven wrong with 2 sources and are doubling down on your retarded delusions anyway. classic Hillary supporter

youtube.com/watch?v=jhe7B_gw03k

Checked and this. I think it's awesome. Would be great if did something really great like kick the dea in the nuts or pull marijuana off the schedule 1 list

>quotes are real cuz muh right-biased media says so
Classic trumptard

> Heather Tabbert, who works as a waitress at a Waffle House here, has been a Democrat all her life, but this year the only thing she is certain about in the presidential race is that she won’t vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

>“I don’t know about either of them, but If I was going to vote, it would probably be for Trump, because if Hillary gets it, nothing will change,”

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/22/shocker-hillary-clinton-has-women-problem-ohio/

>Anoa Changa is a feminist who isn’t going to vote for Hillary Clinton. Last July, when the 34-year-old Atlanta-based attorney began volunteering with the grassroots organization Women for Bernie Sanders, she received immediate pushback from other women. Over social media, they accused her and other Sanders volunteers of betraying their gender, and of being fake feminists. Even former professors and friends questioned how she could support the Vermont senator over the secretary of state.

>“Some women I encounter act as if I’ve betrayed some kind of secret society,” says Changa. “I reject this brand of feminism. I’m not only voting for my gender, I’m voting for other issues.”

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/23/women-female-voters-us-election-hillary-clinton

Liberal and democratic women are turning against Hillary, so this idea that republican women are flooding over to her is complete nonsense

>Classic trumptard
LOL. Shillary is dumbererestestest of all. LOL fag!

Can you stop ironic shitposting for 20 seconds?

I don't think he's trying to influence anything. I think he's trying to do his damn job.

thanks bby x

>muh two anecdotes
Your idiocy is astounding. Again, so glad you don't have anything to do with making these polls.

youtube.com/watch?v=VgGUuhR0PEk

OJ got away with murder and you REALLY think someone with as much money and influence as HRC is gonna get anything for this?

Fucker you best be acting retarded, she'll have this swept under the rug just like last time.

>Hillary is a fucking dead duck who is going to be hung out to dry by her own party. So can you stupid shills please fuck off since shes done?

Trump shill still believing Mr. Pussy Grabber will win?

The two anecdotes are just two examples of what each article was trying to illustrate, which is that liberal and democratic women are turning against hillary for various reasons. You would know this if you had actually read them.

And at least I posted two sources while you posted jack shit other than this complete bullshit idea that republican woman are running over to vote for hillary

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/women-trump-clinton/504053/

Just because women hate trump doesnt mean they love hillary

>Two links, one specificying a single stage
>The other is some random not even voting for trump
And you barely read either of those things you posted
Neither of which disprove the original assertation

Then he should do it. Standard operating procedure for the FBI is to not even acknowledge an investigation until prosecutors decide to bring charges to court. The fact that Comey has even acknowledged the existence of this investigation is a huge step away from normal procedure and is evidence of his extreme bias.

>Hillary blames Russians for emails leaked that brought down Wasserman (who in turn fucked Bernie out of the his rightful spot as the DNC nominee)
>Assange later says it was Seth Rich, within the DNC, and had nothing to do with anyone else
>Hillary has Seth Rich murdered on the streets of Washington within 12 hours, no investigation, no suspects, no media coverage
>Assange offers reward for any info leading to the conviction of murderer of Seth Rich
>No apology from Hillary blaming Russians for emails

>Hillary continues to blame Russians for emails afterward
>Dumbasses still actually believe it's the Russians and not some within the DNC

mfw Shilltards don't get that Hillary is absolutely hated by everyone, including not even sparing a substantial portion of the Democrats not fully controlled by Wall Street (yet) or pissed at them for not backing them when they were down

>mfw Shilltards don't understand who actually backs Hillary and that she is puppet of a puppetmaster three tiers removed

Not just women. Republicans in general are dumping trump in droves.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/where-republicans-stand-on-donald-trump-a-cheat-sheet/481449/

How about
Time
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4551972/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-barack-obama-james-comey/?source=dam?client=ms-android-att-us
New York Daily News
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/politics/holder-comey-made-serious-mistake-reopening-clinton-probe-article-1.2852358?client=ms-android-att-us

>Mr. Pussy Grabber

must be frustrating that this "controversy" lasted for like 4 days before fadding away while hillary is being roasted over a pit by the FBI while Obama lets them at her.

Reminder, Obama only won by 4 million votes and everyone loved him, while Hillary has hardly any real strong support and 6 million bernie democrats+2 million dems who switched over to republicans this election are going to make sure shes no where near 64 million.

>Posts a link with women saying they're voting for her but don't feel like they're with her or can be without being burned by society
>Posts a third link and doesn't read that either
Kys

This But notice the CNN headline.
Typical CNN
100% controlled by the Democratic Party Puppeteers

>moving the goalpost

>talking about establishment republicans not supporting trump as if this is new or as if this isnt a reason hes so popular among actual voters

lol

>Mfw I have no face
>Mfw when its over the ironic shit posts can stop
But they won't

>muh moving goalposts
>has no argument

If you knew any of his history at all you'd know that man isn't remotely biased. If anything this is probably him rebelling against the people who prevented him from suggesting charges before.

>being on the asshole of the internet's most fucked up board
>expecting anonymous to be "offended" at someone who said "grab pussy"
>being this much of a Shillary as to not even know where you are posting
>not realizing this actually makes Trump OUR fucking hero!!!!

you said republican women were voting for hillary and then posted an article about establishment republicans like Colin Powell supporting her. Thats moving the goal post.

No it's not, it's establishing a goal post and then kicking the ball into the audience

>Weiner and Obama complying with FBI
>"LOL HILLARY IS DOOMED THEY'RE ALL LETTING HER GET FUCKED!"

You're fucking retarded if you think that's what this is.
The only reason they'd be so okay with this shit is if they knew it wouldn't actually help Trump/hurt Hillary.
They've likely got shit planned around it by this point and none of the emails will actually end up causing any shift in the campaign.

The Clinton campaign is even on board with it. Hillary's basically saying "Yeah, keep going through the emails. You're not finding anything that will kill me. Enjoy this fucking wild goose chase while I win."

If you knew anything about standard procedure at the FBI, you wouldn't even attempt to defend Comey here.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

Turn off Fox News already. None of the Weiner emails are to or from Hillary.

>google is hard

I don't get why people are defending her.

If the investigation turns nothing up then no biggy?
If it does then would you really want someone that corrupt before they get into the oval office running the country?
Hillary is in it for personal gains
Trump is in it for selfish gains

Neither of them are suitable, you lot are fucked.

Your only chance is if Hillary wins and she dies the day she starts

What "standard procedure"???

The guy investigates, comes out and says "no charges". Subsequently he finds possible evidence. He HAS to come out and say "still investigating". Otherwise it's a cover-up.

>Obama meanwhile has just backed the investigation and isnt trying to stop it at all.

Yeah, publicly. I guarantee you Obama is pulling some shady shit behind closed doors.

I'd take Kaine over Clinton, honestly. And I voted for Clinton.

What are they then?

>The guy investigates, comes out and says "no charges".
That was where he first deviated from normal procedure. The FBI doesn't acknowledge investigations that result in no charges, and they certainly don't acknowledge them while they're in progress.

>Turn off Fox News already. None of the Weiner emails are to or from Hillary.

I think you'll find that Huma had her own "traveling file"... stuff to cover her own ass in case things went south.

Weiner did, too. In case Huma gave him too much shit about the divorce, he had copies of Huma's "traveling file" to use against her. Unfortunately the FBI found them first.

>this is what buzzfeed reading retarded millennials actually believe

lol. If they have nothing to fear, then why did dems blow their fucking lids about it?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499868601/fbi-head-under-fire-for-restarting-clinton-email-investigation-days-before-elect

>fivethirtyeight

HAHAHAHAH!!

Alot of Brexit voters.. just voted because out of protest. Not because they wanted a brexit at all.

So actual result was not what the majority wanted.

Apparently Comey didn't just violate "standard procedure." He violated the law.

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37819311

Did you even read your link?

>BBC

>Harry Reid

wow, its fucking nothing. Obama said hes doing nothing wrong, its over shill

Hate on Silver all you want. 538 still produces the most accurate polls and predictions. Feel free to post a more accurate source.

Because they are supposed to you faggot.
Why do Trump supporters blow their lids over anything new that comes up about Trump?

This election has been viscious, and everyone overeacts to everything.

Clinton and her inner circle, including Obama, know full well the implications here though and they're going to just let the water flow off their backs cause they know not to fear it at this point.

In fact, this is actually probably the best scenario for Hillary as far as "October surprises" go.
It's a rehash of the issue she's been dodging this whole campaign. It's something she knows well and can deal with, rather than actually new reveals and shit.
Now, instead of going "THIS NEW THING ISN'T ME I SWEAR!" she can go "Everyone knows about the emails, I apologized and that's that."

The fact is, everyone's tired of the email scandal at this point. The average voter is going to see this and think "Oh, the fucking emails again?"
Just like every trump supporter looks whenever sexual shit is brought up and goes "Oh, the fucking locker room talk again?"
Political topics get worn out.

>BBC
>if it ain't Fox, I ain't readin it
Stay retarded, user.

Many have the same hope.

>May have
>9hr old article on something already disproven in the thread
Stop tier posting

>>t-the DOJ is going to stop the FBI

Reminder: This is who runs the DOJ

The electoral college throws that theory right out the window.

>disproven
lol no

Shit-tier posting.

So did shillry. she viloated MANY MANY laws. if thats what you want to bitch about feel free to think that she reason she is in this mess is because she violated MANY laws. if some people have to break a few laws to expose her, why are they suddenly the bad guys?

filthy fucking shills.

>not realizing that nothing on Sup Forums should ever be taken as facutal

>muh fox

the article is fucking harry reid bithcing about this as if its fact. How retarded are you user?

Oh hai guise.

I just came in here to hang out with you all.

Funny how democrats suddenly care about someone breaking the law lol

Great Hallowe'en costume, dude.

Well you're free to not feel that way but that particular issue seems to not be one at the moment. All focus on the emails. Even the campaign lead said 'fuck it just put everything on the table asap'.

>One persons bitching political blog
>Democrats
0/10

Are all these pols so stupid that they don't know to keep their dirt on mega and deadmanswitch?

>Oh hai guise.

>I just came

Feel free to post a single crime that Hillary Clinton has been convicted of. Go on, I'll wait.

It ain't over til the fat lady gets told to drop a few pounds by Drumpf.

And the email bullshit is Comey saying that they MIGHT have found emails that MIGHT be related to Clinton.

See how that works?

Yo! That was me. I made it up on the spot ;)

Either this, or he's trying to save his own ass at the last minute. This would be pretty typical for politicians. When the shit looks unrecoverable, jump ship, and save your own ass. Obama never liked her or Bill anyway, but went along with it for the party's sake.

Your conclusion is erroneous.
>may have violated the law
>says top Democrat

You, sir, are a PFFFTer.