Korean QTs edition

Korean QTs edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Find Korean QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Darren4565
interpals.net/ablein
instagram.com/explore/tags/졸업식/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How to open successful discussion with Thai ladyboy?

nice thread!

Why do you want feminine penis? Are you gay?

compare sizes

Koreans are cute, cute, CUTE :P

I hope things work out well it's this French QT. She's from Bordeaux but she's currently living in Normandy. Which is fucking perfect. It would be awesome to go explore that entire region with a QT. But, im getting ahead of myself. We've been talking only for a week, although things seem good. I'll have to wait another month or 2 to be sure tho

I want to squeeze their cute little cheeks and have them call me oppa!

Noice. Good luck, user.

its not gay if you dont suck the penis

Since there was some talk about HelloTalk a few threads back I thought I should mention Tandem. Quite useful if you're actually "learning a language" Completely revolves around videocalls and from what I've seen so far with Russians it's about 70% qt grills and the other 30% you can just ignore

Oh oui les corénnes !

I just made an account, do I have to look for profils and talk to random people or is there a way to make people come to me ? I prefere when people start the conversation that way I know that they are actually interested in talking to me...

Tried to clean up my profile to be less depressing, how does it look so far guys?
interpals.net/Darren4565

Thanks my friend
I hope to get a gook girlfriend very soon!

>Honestly, I'm not sure what I should put here

Delete this, unoriginal and boring

boo you suck worst Korea is gay lad

let me know how it goes! I am working on it myself!

post profile

Put upa face pic, then just stay online for while and you get messages no time!

I'm using both right now but it annoys me how you can't do non-video calls directly but you have to deactivate the video during the call.

Most people are pretty hesitant with (video) calls because they have no pants/make-up on already.

Also people are more selective because of the bigger images.

I'll let you know how my search goes too! There are a few at my university and they are so qt ^^

I don't even have a picture of my face and I had to go invisible to make people stop contacting me. But yeah video only is annoying.

I see a lot on the streets here and my heart always skips a beat when I see their cute smiles :)

interpals.net/ablein
I just made it

god this edition is going to fucking suck. GTFO YELLOW FAGS

I'm don't mind video calls and I actually have a pretty good picture. It just annoys me how long it takes to convince people because of this.

>I am single Not into chix would like contact from european dudes

Don't look very Korean to me, Francoise
Why are Koreans the only ones that message me first fuck this

White girls can NOT compete, it's not even funny haha

Korean girls REEEEEEE

Posting MENA to counteract this bullshit

this is what an AVERAGE korean girl looks like, she is considered a 5/10 in Seoul

turn off your fucking proxy
you're guaranteed korean qts btw

I'm french but I live in Korea

You are exagerating a little bit but yes As someone who lived in France and currently live in Seoul I can say that Koreans are far more pretty. I got myself a cute Kgf and many other cute grill before.

No proxy I live in korea.

Nice try my friend, but Koreans are *the* most powerful race on Earth

>average
>posts a model

Average Korean girls look like pic related

wow! what are you doing in Korea?

btw, any tips for picking up Korean girls? What are they looking for? Getting a gook gf is my only goal in life.

NEW THREAD this one is cancer.

No, those are Canadian girls you silly goose hehehehe

Those are the kind of Koreans that go to Canada haha

>tell qt I dont like edm
>sends me 6 edm songs
reeeeee

this

wow! the anual korean ugly girl convention! nice cherry picking

link her profile))

If you think that's going to offend me, i don't even like Canadian girls

The only Korean girl I've met irl in this country was more attractive than that though, although not a plastic doll like the shit you're posting. Basically typical americanized Asian girl look which is a hell of a lot better than plastic bullshit.

Cool :3
you be the judge.
instagram.com/explore/tags/졸업식/

post example on how typical conversation goes?

If you can cherry pick with models I can cherry pick with the ugliest possible gooks I can find.

wtf is this

Stop derailing the thread please
Koreans are CUTE! Admit it!

Seriously, someone make a new thread this is cancer.

Soooooooooooooo CUTE! :)

I have a working/holiday visa. Tbh when I left France I thought that I would like korea for the culture and that beautifull Kgirls only existed in Kpop, I was very wrong, cuties everywhere. Well, usually, avoid perv jokes unless you know them well they re extremely afraid of pervs. Be clean/good looking and polite, be carefull about sensible topics like Japan, criticizing their country, gangnam style and other things like that. After that idk it depend just ask a more specific question maybe

>tfw

You're in! Tell her no but that you wish she were your girlfriend!
Good luck, I hope she's Korean!

stop shitposting and get on the conversation. you listen to any kpop?

Alright, looks like I am headed the right way then. How did you find a job? Considering you are from France I don't think it would be easy to get the old English teaching gig since it's not your native tongue.

for girl specific questions, what are some good date spots, how quickly would you move along with them? kiss on second date? How do you balance being "alpha" enough to be attractive but not overextending into the pervert territory.

when im over with her, she's 20 but is really 16 i doubt you'd want to talk to someone like that

>tfw mena qts who live in a fucking warzone and fight on the frontlines against ISIS look better than gook fuckdolls

as in mentally 16? sounds a bit too asian to me

Telling me to stop shitposting is only going to make me shitpost more so this hits the bump limit faster and we're forced to make a non-cancerous thread.

I'll make another korean themed thread!

literally just talk about something about her profile

nah slavic

right is a qt

Average Korean girl.

>any tips for picking up Korean girls
Oh silly you, you really don' need to know unless you're a black.

Not even surgery can fix Ugly canadian and MENA girls!

It's the same girl before and after plastic surgery. Your fuckdolls all look like the left before getting it. I hope you all have a severe allergy to whatever plastics they use in their surgeries.

Right is what the average Korean girl looks like, left is what your fellow countryman wants us to believe is the average Korean girl. Sad!

average MENA girl

Sorry I can't read your runes! what does it say? And no, I am as white as it gets

well it worked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Average MENA girl is this. I can cherry pick models and claim they're the average too

Yes you're right as a non native speaker I can't find any job and they are not very interested in learning french, so I don't have a job, I just learn korean. My family is rich so we can afford to pay one year break. If you're british just go dude it's so unbelievable easy to be a teacher there with the right passeport...

Hellotalk but don't go there with the intention of getting a gf it's for language exchange.
I used Tinder before I got my gf, I met my two gf there and got some onenightstand there too... Usually girls who like white go there bc koreans don't really use tinder so it's very good for foreigners.
And then the third option is to go clubbing in Itaewon the foreigner friendly place. Same thing here, koreans who go there are often looking for foreigners.

you uploaded the wrong file buddy

yuck, looks like a man

Superior woman to gook fuckdolls desu.

Kurdish militia woman > plastic gook

S U P E R I O R

not British unfortunately, might do a TEFL just for fun though since English is my first language.

Sounds nice, is it quite expensive? also how did you get a visa that allows you to stay for a year without any form of employment.

Still better than a chink

Sorry, but I like my girls sweet and cute and peaceful. Not violent BRUTES like those MENA savages

you're not even adding any content or facilitating a discussion. you were blown the fuck out multiple times. just take your L and leave the thread

That other leaf is so good at trolling

welcome to /kpg/.
daily reminder that 2017 will be year of Oh my girl.

This thread is already cancer anyway, who cares?

you are the cancer oppa
we just want to talk about Korean qts on interpals :(

why is AOA so fucking good

Make a fucking korean qts discord or something and stop ruining these threads for the rest of us then.

Wait you're not trolling?

My parents give me 1000€/month it's more than enough. I got a very small bedroom and comon shower/kitchen for 250€/month. If you use around 300€/month for food and 50€/month for public transportation, just add 100€ of whatever I'm forgetting and you have a bit less than 300€/month to have fun.

Working holidays allows this. One year of do whatever you want, but you can do it only one time, and it's only available in some countries.

Stop answering to him please.

we already have one, want an invite?

Something's gotta be done about girls who think it's acceptable to respond to a message with a plain statement of fact rather furthering the conversation
Found a nice Ukrainian girl who gets it though, her replies are like 20 lines long

한국어할수있노?

Fuck no, I fucking hate gooks.

considering I pay 1300€/month for rent and 600€/month for other stuff here ... maybe I should just move to Korea. How long will you be staying there for?

The constant spamming of this alien-looking korean is kinda annoying but your retaliation disproportionate

These threads were so good when yellow fever brit fucked off and other people started making the threads. Why did you guys have to ruin it?

STOP RUINING /CP/ GO AWAY REEEEEEEEEEE

sure call it trolling

she looks like a 50 year old man

EY ITS YA BOI SKINNY PENIS HERE

But I made the thread and i'm not yellow fever britfriend!
Please accept the fact that people like Korean qts and let's make /cp/ great again!

Gotta nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand like the last time these threads were constantly korean girl editions.

조금 ㅠㅠ
두달 동안 홍대에 있는 학원에서 한국말을 배웠어요. 지금 저는 한국말을 혼자 공부하고 있지만 쉽지 않아요. 한국말이 어렵지만 재미있어요

I'm supposed to leave at the end of march but I will probably stay until september because of personal reasons.