Fap thread died. New thread. Who wants their instagrams?

Fap thread died. New thread. Who wants their instagrams?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LWE7u
archive.is/flU0g
archive.is/iv4wW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seeing their follower count go up after I post them would turn me on but what I really need is for someone to comment on one of their pics saying it made them cum and post a screenshot here. Who would be down for that? No one ever actually does it lol

If someone can do that and post the screenshots I'm willing to give out twitter fb and snapchat as well! And anything else you might wanna know

This is Parker

post some nudes

And thats Olivia on the left

any ass in bikini pics?

I gotchu thats them on the outsides

bump

Thats Parker on the left

moar

how about full ass pic not side view

Don't have much bikini but lots of ass. Heres parker again

bro have any of these faggots done it yet? ill do it i really dont give a fuck i just want the fucking insta

They don't have pictures like that or I would've posted it

so hot

No nobody ever has. Really gonna do it?

Got you, post them

Yeah she is

yeah man i have no idea why these cum guzzles havent

would let her sit on my face for hours

why don't you save the hi-res pics instead of caping?

Alright which instagram you guys want first olivia on the left or parker on the right. Please come through with these comments lol got anything you might wanna know or get a link to in return

Parker

i dont give a fuck man any of them both of them. just go im ready

ill fucking do it right now

For some reason it won't actually download them to my phone. Says downloaded but isn't in the gallery. Thats from her twitter but instagram pics wont even give me the option to download. I do it all on mobile

parker

Olivia

fucking hell dude ur taking ages post the insta so i can comment man

>fucking hell dude ur taking ages post the insta so i can comment man
this.

Alright here you go guys. Please please come through for me and post the screenshots of comments here I'll keep dumping for now. Then post other social media and info when I see the screenshots thanks!!

olivia

@Pawka_raile on insta

lmfao im schleep

Got snapchats twitters and facebooks waiting in return for those screenshots. Got my word it turns me on

peep the pic i posted lmfaooo got any requests i can comment anything lmfao

Olivias snapchat is oliviawag in return thanksss man you're the best lol can you comment just pretty much anything cum related on any picture where one of thems showing off their ass? Maybe one about both of them in a picture where they're together

sure my dude i wouldve done it for free lmfao. but bro why didnt YOU do it? just create a new account on insta shit took me 2 seconds

she blocked me smh what a bitch kek

I did on that pic I just posted and a few on parkers too but they both deleted and blocked. Also idk feels better to have other people do it lol dont wanna come off too weird. But thanks my man you're the bestttt

Fuck that was quick lol get after Parker maybe? Bet you could get a few in before she blocks you they're in school rn

You're all so unbelievably fucking pathetic. I mean seriously how do you know just feel like such a sad sack of shit? I can assure you everyone that is doing this type of shit should kill themselves. You absolute beta morons.

3166315967 olivia posted her number lol

KEK

If you want their twitters by the way they're the same as instagram. Parker Raile and Olivia Wagner on fb. Not sure if you're just being the ultimate good guy or actually fapping to them lol

>3166315967
Fag

nah ive already jerked today i just find it funny af and wanted the snap to go for the nudes

No way lol where? Does someone wanna text her some stuff lol maybe screenshots of this thread

Good guy? Holy fucking shit are you guys more fucked than I thought. You all have mental disabilities. You're all 20-40 year Olds on a Monday afternoon jeeking off to ANY high school girl on their social media. You're all absolutely pathetic and in no way shape or form should continue to live. Kill yourselves, every last one of you.

Oh man if you got those nudes....lol they show that ass off in every pic but not anything else really

Ally Bascom, San Jose, CA
Currently at ASU

Snapchat abascom

archive.is/LWE7u
archive.is/flU0g
archive.is/iv4wW

Are you having post fap depression after seeing this lol

Went to follow her....and I already do hahahaha I'm a creep...

Thats like my dream lol

Matter of fact, let's see all you pussys post your social media. Cringe worthy scum, every last one of you holy shit. You are the very bottom of human evolution. Please kill yourself

ill kms but you go first

Damn no way lol always wondered what her ratio of people she knows to just people that jerk to her is in her followers

whats parkers snap?

No I'm having anger at the fact you absolute beta retards share the same species

same as her insta

HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BE EDGY. You're all so fucking pathetic, seriously seriously seriously. You all know it too with 100% certainty. Why even continue to live, why do it to yourself anymore? Quit living your sad pathetic life and do everyone the favor and fucking remove yourself from the this planet.

Its pawka_raile she annoyingly has everything set to 3 seconds on her story lmao but there you go. Snaps arent as hot as insta usually but theres a rare gem now and then

ALL OF YOU

Shut up Parker

>710027591
top kek

And yeah she wears that stuff as the jr "class officer" or whatever at her school lol

You're actually autistic, there is nothing of substance you brain dead faggots can say. I'm a normal dude a little fucked up at times, but this right here is the epitome of mentally retarded. I mean seriously I could not think of anything more pathetic, everyone participating in this look on the mirror. See yourself as the disgusting scum you are and kill yourself. I mean seriously what purpose do you worthless sacks of shit have

Parker got that fat ass

Idk man but thanks for bumping my thread

i mean, im a finance student so my purpose is basically to evaluate companies

user maybe you can help me out can you gain access to the instagram lilies_and_butterfly_kisses and post the wins the girl is fine but account has always been private

And a face to match. Anyone else leave any comments for her?

olivia for sure

Love this pic of them

Let's keep the fat butts cumming

op, why do u like them so much? I mean i just jerked it cuz its exciting that u posted them and it turns me on but there are so many better looking girls

Her dad took this picture lol

Yes. There are.

got any pics showing off parkers big tits?

Idk in my opinion theres not much better looking girls. I am %110 an ass man and parkers face is perfect to me. Also rhe fact they seem like innocent overachiever popular types its just hot that they post so many butt pics online idk man. But I went to that school for one year so also people I know know them and that helps too

Ellie and Blair

FUCK
info please

She must really love her butt cause this is about as close as it gets to a tit pic from her

post insta or snap

more

dub's checked
ya gotta post both

are u in her class? have u tried getting nudes?

Shame cos her tits are nice too

Don't worry she only shows her tits to faggots and chads

bump

fam u didnt respond my question

That wasn't me bumping but nah I'm not in her class I'm 2 years older than her. Havent tried for nudes cause I have a gf and I dont know her anyway. Her snapchat is pawka_raile if anyones wants to hit her up lol