Help me out Sup Forums

Help me out Sup Forums.

>Financially forced into living with a family friend for the past two years after parents moved to japan for business.

>Guy is a 57 year old virgin with no social skills. Super paranoid, die hard glenn beck supporter, and fucks with me and my shit all of the time.

I can't take any more of his shit guys. Anybody know of ways I could fuck with him that wouldn't obviously be traced back to me? I'll bump with stories of this guy's craziness

pic related: the guy looks like an even more unlikeable kevin james.

kill yourself

Bumping with stories about how crazy this guy is, but first a little back ground on the guy

>dad and him have known each other since 3rd grade.

>the guy has serious social anxiety and basically my dad was one of the only people who were nice to him in school.

>guy fails out of college because he can't bring himself to do group projects/participate in class.

>contacts my dad, who is going to school and puts in a good word with the dean to let him in.

>the guy gets super depressed after a couple weeks, locks himself in his room and doesn't come out for two weeks.

>dad basically forces him to go to class to save face with dean, basically becoming the only reason this guy ever graduates

>guy basically owes my dad so he let me stay with him in a spare room for $200 a month.

now for the stories

>spare room turns out to be his mom's bedroom.
>literally everything is exactly the way it was when she died over a decade ago.
>lipstick, perfume, jewlery, even floss is still on dressers where they were left.
>gets super angry if anything is disturbed or moved. Basically have to keep this room looking like his mom is still living in it.
>If anything is out of place, he'll leave two-three page long letters and hide in his room after I come back from work or class at around 11:30pm
>shit happens at least once a month
>I've tried talking to him about it but he always acts like nothing is wrong.

>When I leave for a day or more, I always come home to find my shit "cleaned up". AKA gone through.
>things in drawers will not be where they were, clothes in dresser will be moved around
>if I leave anything, like my contacts case or something out on the bedside table, It'll disappear. when I ask if he's seen it, he'll act like he has no idea, but a couple days later, It'll magically appear under my pillow or some shit
>Have tried to talk to him about it, but he always gets super upset and runs in his room, slamming the door while yelling about how I need to respect his mother

Ya banged, user. I'll await the news story featuring this guy wearing your skin like a housecoat.

>guy is super paranoid

>doesn't allow friends over, but ok, I can respect that, it's his place

>doesn't want friends picking me up because they might "case" the house.

>always calling the cops on "suspicious cars" that he's never seen parked on his street.

>has double sided locks and a different key for every single entrance to the house

>won't go to bed most nights unless he thinks I've gone to sleep

no joke, this thought's crossed my mind lots of times. I lock my door and keep a swiss army knife next to my bed. like that's going to help lol

Post more stories.

>dude is always watching fox news.
>literally ALWAYS
>in two years, have only seen him watch fox news, and a few episodes of some shit on nat geo.
>only listens to classical music and enya. fucking listens to enya while he lifts in his basement.
>back to fox though, he records all the fox news shows he misses during the day and watches it nonstop when he gets home from work, skipping through the commercials
>blames everything bad on liberals.
>saw me watching a football game one day. sits down with me.
>See a bad call and complain that the league is becoming more and more pussified
>guy looks at me and says, yea it's probably all the liberals complaining and making it that way
>one day, making small talk and told him about how some antibacterial soap was being taken off the shelves.
>"yea its probably all part of the liberal's agenda"
>literally anything perceived to be bad is liberal's fault, doesn't even have to make sense.

Apologize to your parents and move back in with them you edgy 18 year old.

Break the tv so he can't watch it anymore

>went on vacation with gf

>cleaned my car up before hand

>since I try to spend the least amount of time in the house and around him, I keep a lot of shit in my car so I don't have to go home in between class and work

>While cleaning my car, throw away any old half full or full water bottles and stale snacks I have stashed in the back.

>all in all, there's about 11 water bottles and an assortment of chewy bars and crackers. Throw all that shit in the trash

>come home from vacation to find all the stuff I threw away on top of newspaper laid out on the floor in my (his moms) room.

>little envelope with 5 page letter addressed to me in it.

>the guy is hiding in his room and won't answer when I knock

Apologize for what? they moved to japan to handle their english teaching business because the economy over there is shit.

I stayed here to finish school, going full time while working 35 hours a week to pay for my own education because my parents can't afford to help.
believe me, if I had the option to move back in with them or had the finances to afford my own apartment, I would be all over that.
I'm also 21.

Move out and stop being a little bitch

Transfer to jap college then

Turn on parental controls, block fox news and pretend you know nothing about it. Block a new fox affiliate every time he's not looking. Watch the paranoia take hold.

Financially forced? Or you're just stupid and lazy so you can't provide for yourself?

>the letter basically said that he found this in the trash and that he doesn't appreciate that I throw his water and perfectly good food away.

>None of that stuff was purchased by him though

>dude literally went through a tied up trash bag inside of a trashcan in the garage while I was gone.

>next day, get a letter from my dad telling me that the guy had emailed him this huge long letter about how I was throwing away his full water bottles, his food, and not paying my rent. even received pictures of all the stuff I threw away.

>none of that shit was true, told my dad who believed me.

>Woke up the next day, tried to talk to him about it, and he acted like nothing was wrong and that he was wondering if I mean to throw it all away.

>When I said yea, and all of that was bought by me and was in my car, he said "oh, yea just was making sure" and then helped bag up and throw everything away

post letter

I work 35 hours a week to pay for my education. tell me what else I can do

Take out a loan, financial assistance, same thing everyone else does.

right now you're mooching off this guy, 200$ a month is insanely low

and you want to fuck with him, when he's obviously unwell mentally?
I hope he skins you.

Guy sounds mentally ill, possibly suicidal.

He doesn't need to be suicidal. Just needs to sound it.

You have all those letters he wrote you. That's a large sample of lettering you can trace over. Does he also sign them?

Wills added to suicide notes frequently hold up in court.

>like I said, guy is super paranoid.

>always complaining about money, but went out and bought 8 HD infrared security cameras with 8 terabytes of memory.

>cost close to $3k

>now his new hobby is to watch fox news while going through all of the past day's security footage on his laptop

>one day come home from work and find some dog shit in front of his mail box

>tell him about it to see what happens

>guy gets a flashlight and goes out at midnight, analyzing this dog shit for a good 10 min.

>comes back in all out of breath saying his going to get who ever did this

>Starts combing through security footage and finally finds the perp

>Takes about 20 min to find so I go back into my room

>Come out at around 2 in the morning to get a drink and before bed and he's still in his chair, rewinding and watching the same clip of the dog shitting with the owner holding the leash over and over again.

>ask him what he's doing

>Oh, just going through all the tape to make sure I have the right person. The mail box is in the way so I can't actually see the dog defecating.

>go back into room and lock the door

>2:30am, finally hear him go into his room to go to bed.

>guy literally watched a dog shit by his mail box on repeat for 2 and a half hours

more stories please
also, post a pic of the room

Room with timestamp

it's a favor for my dad because the only reason he's not dead is because of him

trust me, I've been so respectful of him for the past 2 and a half years. took all of his shit with a smile. but ever since he emailed those pics to my dad and lied about me not paying rent and stealing/throwing away his stuff, I'm pissed. tell me you wouldn't be too

Scholarships, loans... If you're no longer supported by your parents there is financial aid available to you that won't need to be paid back. Maybe you're not stupid/lazy but there are much better ways to do this.

if the unlikeable kevin james dude is in japan ive met him :D

OP, this guy has mental illness, and to pick on him just makes you a monster since your only paying $200 a month and he has KNOWN problems. My suggestion is this : Move out, because if you do something stupid >which you probably will do
you'll be on the streets and kicked out or in jail for something stupid, and your parents will think less of you just as I do.

Pics of the room

more pics

one more

Why do you care if he's wasting his life doing stupid shit? Worry about your own shit.

better burn that letter before he reads it

if your router allows it, throttle his internet speeds based on mac address. just slow enough to annoy him

Yup, I've done all of that. Up to my eyeballs in loans and use my grants and scholarships to pay the rest of the tuition and books. I make about 450 every two weeks at a shitty retail job since i can't get reliable hours after class at a higher paying place. I also have to pay for my cell phone bill, car insurance, health insurance, food, gas and any utilities he thinks I was responsible for which ads about another $100-$150 depending on the weather onto rent. I'm on a $50 a week for food budget and I barely scrape by. Really can't afford to move out and I'm feeling trapped at this point.

when he starts going through "my own shit" and starts affecting it, that's when I get worried

bump

More stories . he sounds like quite the character

go on "vacation" and while away shit in his mail box but leave a note about how know about the cameras and all the locked doors. i bet he'll freak

It starts to get real boys...

>socially incompetent

>has an engineering degree but was jobless after graduating so my dad hired him as an english teacher. flew him to japan, gave him his own apartment for free, and a competitive salary.

>quit after a year because he freaked out when talking to female students.

>even starts stuttering when talking to teenage girls manning the registers at the super market.

>loves japan though.

>found some girl who is on the national curling team for japan and literally falls in love with her.

>Saw him watching curling one night and asked him about it since he always watches fox news.

>tells me that he's watching the love of his life

>lol what?

>tells me he found this girl and starts asking me if I can find her email address since I know about computers. Tell him i have no idea

>bought a custom made poster of her since he couldn't find any to buy. close up of her face

>has that hanging up in the basement, next to his bench and dumbells

how about you grow a pair and move the fuck out you ungrateful fuck

he knows i know about the cameras and locked doors

and he'll be able to see me taking the shit since there are fucking cameras

read the rest of my posts explaining my situation and tell me how to move out and I'll do it.

please

don't you have any grandparents or other relatives that could help you?

How does he pay for the house if he has no job?

Op you are better off in the streets. op your gf can help you move out? op maybe you are better out in the streets.

Oh no! you can't afford to pay for school and have your own place?

yes, by all means, continue fucking with the guy that puts you up you ungrateful fag

short one

>left some basketball shorts and tshirt that I use to sleep in under my blankets once. completely not visible unless you took off the covers and looked.

>bed was made

>come home to a letter telling me that he found my dirty clothes and that it only takes 5 seconds to put them in the hamper.

>Also said that there's no need to go through the trouble to hide things like that from him because it takes even less effort just to put my clothes away.

>guy apparently checks my bed every day while i'm away at work

he has a job now. he works as a privately contracted electrical engineer for the military

also, it was his mom's house

did you read anything about my situation?

also I haven't fucked with him at all yet.

i guess that's a no then

She does. only problem is, she's a dietitian at a hospital in the opposite direction. the only apartments in between school and work and her hospital are close to $2k a month. Can't afford that shit.

Op i was in a similar situation with my mother 11 years ago. I met a girl online in a videogame and after a few years of online"dating" she decided to pay my way to texas. we are happily married and im fuckinh free from that torment.

My grandparents from my dad's side are in a nursing home several states away. My grandparents from my mom's side are dead

no aunts or uncles or other relatives either?

awesome for you man. I have another semester and a half of school left and then as soon as I get a high paying job, I'm out of this shit. But it wears on you after a couple years you know?

explain situation. maybe lie a bit make it sound worse. tell her you fear for your life. if she loves you that much she will help you. just commit and promise to get a better job. sacrifice has to be made or you will end up like that loon, whim has literaly nothing ib his life besides watching dogs shit in his mailbox in his sec cams.

Most of my aunts and uncles are from my moms side who is japanese. My dad is from philly and only has one brother who we're not on great terms after some disagreements after my dad gave him a job with his company like 10 years ago

well wear a mask then

Fucking liberals always rowing water away.

lol good idea

da. you need to make a sacrifice man. That man can turn volatile the moment he finds out you are conspiring. much like my mother whom gave me a head injury. she was exactly the same but spiraled into violence much so.

I have tried to read, but I almost died of boredom.

Yeah, I can see the guy is a total douche, autism does that to people. It is not like he has come looking for you though, you are invading his home and making his life hell just because he owes your dad.

Your options are to shut up and do what he tells you in his house or, as I said before, grow a pair and move out.

If I am still missing whatever the fuck your "situation" is, please spell it out, I see nothing in this thread

I swear to god if this punk son of my friend blows this heist in going to kill him myself. Can't believe the little shit throws away water like that.

ok, why are you still here then?

register the address with girl scouts' associations and similar so they come by often to sell cookies and shit. let him work on his social skills and creeper skills.

this man has no privacy, anything he does is perceived as either hostile or destructive according to ceazy man. then crazy man plays victim card with no evidence or cause to cause damage in retort to his perceived hostility.

das guud man. kill the fucking pig.

have you tried medicating him?

op has gone silent. crazy fucker prob kicked his door down because he found out.

Op - why haven't you fucked with his toiletries?

Piss on his toothbrush.
Jizz on his soap or in his shampoo.

Christ man start thinking evil-like.

hed prob just blame liberals... though i think it would be funny to get him high somehow

if he was a man he would have the privacy of his own home, instead of coming to Sup Forums to ask how to fuck with the guy who puts him up because he owes his dad

I think burning the house down might help him, but it would cost you a lot, and it seems he's some advanced level of irredeemable so....

Do dumb little things. Leave strange objects in full view of the cameras. Do it in disguise. Hide them in blind spots, too, sometimes.

no no no.....

Wear his mother's perfume and touch him frequently.... nah

Leave him notes? No.

OOH! Fake being his curling love. Say you found the email. Fuck him over through advanced impersonation technique. Maybe get him to fly to Japan.

I want to make sure you know you are sounding like a little bitch.

yeah yeah, you are now going to insult me in a completely unrelated way and feel good about yourself, I won't respond, making you feel even better.

there's a chance that you will think about this guy in a decade or two and see things in a different way, so it is still worth it

Sign him up for every door to door appointment you can.

Kirby vacuums
Jehovah's witless
Mormon
Etc

> get him high somehow
You think he's paranoid now?

Get into something of mama's and leave your special touch.

Piss in the perfume.
Jizz in the lotion.
Fuck, I'd be licking her picture.
Sneeze on his goddamned food in the fridge.

Something man...

>Wear his mother's perfume
What a mindfuck.

GG user.

lol do the last one that's fucked up he probably would fall for it too

OP MORE OC

I want a pic of this guy. Or of his monitor and a camera. Maybe one of the TV y'all watch.

This thread is gold. Your stories of this fucker are making me angry. It's great.

You should make weird ghost noises through the house at night acting like you're his mom really freaking out

Im back. at work so on mobile now.

These are great ideas. don't know about actually fucking with his food and getting him physically sick. That's a little too fucked up for me.

I think the door to door subscription shit might be perfect

totally. Do you have his email address? Start signing him up for things.

Op you seem like a cool dude. I'm going to mourn the day the guy murders you

lol the guy literally has no pictures of himself and I'm not chancing taking one of him. other than the back of his head or something but what would be the point of that.

and got a few more stories. just gotta type it out on the phone so it takes a little

Op - that one user who said "wear his mom's perfume" was a top answer.

Spray some on his bath towel. Plant the seed. Then start asking about her and complimenting how she must have been a great lady.

Get inside his head.
Make that fucker sweat until you have to call 911 because you're concerned how he's acting.

Get that fat bastard 5150'd.

Hey OP, if this guy has a lot of security cameras and enters your bedroom everyday while you're away, he is probably recording you

Bumping for these stories.

Fuck you

This is less of a crazy story and more of a sad, stupid one

>wants driveway redone.

>Contractors quotes are too expensive

>contacts his old ass handyman neighbor who is the oldest of 13 kids. no joke

> handyman, whose done a lot of work on everyone's houses in the neighborhood and is actually a pretty solid guy, says that he doesn't work with concrete but his brother does.

>brother is sketchy though and handyman says he's had trouble in the past, but he'll give him a good price. just get everything in writing and tell him everything so he can keep an eye on his brother as well.

>like I said, handyman is super solid guy

>so the guy I'm living with, call him Craig, contacts handyman's brother.

>pays him 3k to do his driveway.

>in cash

>with no receipt

>even though handy man said you should

>oh well, if his brother is anything like handyman, I can trust him 100%

>ends up the guy does half the job and splits

>handyman tries to get a hold of him but can't

>even some of the 11 other brothers and sisters can't find him

> no writing so the police don't give a fuck

> Craig keeps texting handyman's brother but keeps getting excuses and that he'll finish the job soon

>won't call because autistic

>after 6 months a neighbor catches me before I head to class and asks me why the driveway has been fucked up for the past year.

>tell him

>neighbor introduces me to a guy on the next street over who is a cop. Cop says that he'll look into it and see if he can have a talk. especially if craig still has the texts of handymand's brother acknowledging that he hasn't finished the job

>go to Craig that night and tell him about my convo

>oh no, I delete all my texts to keep my phone clean

>dude has a fucking 16GB iPhone 5 with no music, pics, nothing. Just sits there empty in his $60 leather belt clip.

bumping for stories

This sounds quite likely. OP do you assume this when you're in there?

what a god damn moron

I'm sure if I lived alone long enough and lost that self awareness being around others gives, I could easily turn into this guy OP is living with.

Gas light him

>slowly move mamas stuff around little by little
>convince him that nothing changed
>over and over go further with the stuff
>eventually he will go insane and kill self

cont'd

>Craig also likes to turn off his phone when he's at work, driving, or at home. AKA he only turns it on when he wants to use it for 5 min at a time. But I'm getting off track

>deletes all text messages.

>I tell him to text him now and get an answer and then screen shot that shit

>texts him

>next day ask him if he heard back

>oh, I haven't checked. I didn't turn my phone on.

>wtfdoyouwantyourmoneybackornot.jpg

>there's a reply with all the evidence Craig needs.

>I have to contact the cop and let him know things are in place because "I'm more familiar with him"

Two weeks later, Craig magically gets his money back. I literally got his money back for him because he's too autistic to do it himself. All he'd do is vent to me about how "i guess bad things always happen to good people", and that "he'd like to hire some guys from the sopranos to fuck him up for his money. My dad even did the research and found a reliable contractor for him to finish the drive way. While still in fucking Japan.

also, I had to convince him to even screenshot the texts. he kept saying that i could teach him another day. I kept telling him that the cop wants the pic and that it literally takes one second to screen shot something.
Ended up having to basically take his phone from him and do it myself because he kept trying to put it off.
Fucking unbelievable.