Weird confessions thread?

Weird confessions thread?

I'm a man in my mid-twenties. I felt relationships with other people were largely negative until I read a lesbian romance novel.

Checked

What did he mean by this?

Some mode details OP? What was the novel and what are you talking about?

I use my mom's vibe and lube in my butt
I'm a guy btw

For the last 13 years or so I jack off to totally spies on nearly a daily basis.

Relationships vary depending on the people, not the gender of those involved. It's gonna fail if people don't talk to each other and keep things to themselves.

also i wanna play mommy and breastfeed another girl, pretending she's my kid, thats my weird confession

I take a shit load of female hormones, have to hide my breasts and long hair, and probably have a brain tumor caused by taking breast feeding supplements like candy, oh and my parents don't know because I wear a trench coat and beanie every time im around them

go ahead and mock my eyebrows

I want to be in a dd/lg poly relationship that includes a mommy and a little XD

>also i wanna play mommy and breastfeed another girl, pretending she's my kid, thats my weird confession
Postyour titties

They can't tell the difference in your voice or anything?

I sound gay to be honest, but hey its better than it was

Not into poly, but id love to try that with fwbs. I kinda want a female little but there super rare ones I come across are incredibly insecure and unstable

maybe once im done with this pokemon trade

B-but that's why I like having littles, insecure and unstable. No one will devote themself to you like a little.

Unrelated question but do you think you have a large ego?

Also they're not that rare. Last three girls I've dated were littles of some variety.

Well insecurity I can tolerate to some extent but it's hard to have fun with someone when they're constantly bringing it up.
I know all about the devotion though, years ago I was a little with my ex who cheated on me, kinda destroyed me for a long while

a couple of the girls i work with sometimes make me wonder wether they're little or not, the majority of them are submissive im pretty sure.

had to resist stroking the hair of one of them the other week, why i gotta crush on the straight ones

bump

Sorry I'm missing the reason why you have to hide your breasts...?

I'm 24 and I want to kill myself. But I know my wife would be crushed and would kill herself shortly after learning I'm dead.

So, to skip hurting her, I've contemplated killing her in her sleep before killing myself.

because my parents don't know

I lost all my muscle and manliness, stopped coming to family things, and wear snow clothes all year round around my family and yet im too much of a coward to let them know the new me

I'm hooked on opiates, but despite knowing most everything about the current epidemic in America I really want to try heroin, even if it kills me

itt: raging mental illness and irresponsibly stupid self medication

As soon as i saw this pick i knew i had to have sauce