snopes.com/leaked-videos-clinton-voter-fraud/
snopes.com/clinton-votes-found-in-warehouse/
snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hilary Clinton!

Who cares, we lose.

It's a tossup

Trump.

Clinton, if she doesn't get arrested before election day.
Heh, just realized an Asian person would say Erection Day. Kek

I checked you and you had dubs.

This guy gets it. I'm voting for Jill Stein, not because I expect (or really want) her to win, but because I'm trying to get 5% to go to a third party (and maybe a fourth) to try and get at least a couple more people on the debate stage next go-around.

Pry open that Overton Window!

Hill the Shill.

Still better than an egotistical narcissist who is sowing the seeds of civil war with his deliberately inflammatory result acceptance blarney.

good luck america hope you didn't get fucked after the election

Trump

Donald J,

Jill Stein's platform makes no sense and she has shown zero understanding of how politics work. But yeah, let's get more people like that involved.

kek

Ronald McDonald

>has shown zero understanding of how politics work.
What about trump?

The real question is who will we survive longer with? Clinton or Trump?

alien vs predator

No structural support. That shitty wall will fall down.

Trump

I've been thinking about that. Trump seems to have a deadset plan that he won't change, which is respectable, but Hillary has an actual political background. I think that Trump would benefit us in the long run, but what kills it for me is his views on LGBT people.

You mean gays or mayonnaise? Because nobody is going to do anything to the gays.

He doesn't either. The only one who gets it is Hillary, and everyone hates her for it. Whether you like it or not, she knows how our government actually works.

More transgender people than gays, but yes.

270towin.com/

Fill out what you believe the electoral map will be like. If you believe your candidate will win, then it should be easy to get them to 270 votes, which they need to win.

Leave your delusions at the door and try to be realistic.

Which means that she can actually get what she wants. Vote trump, because his 4 years will be:
>get rid of all mexicans
>no
>aw
>end of term

inb4 "Wahh shills" deflection

> plan
Trump doesn't have a plan, he has slogans.

She's a fucking idiot. Watch John Oliver's video on the third party candidates.

Here

I'm iffy on Georgia and Texas, and Nebraska's second district

They're going to greentext John Oliver now.

Trump is going to lose really badly, and his supporters have been so ingrained in their own little world that it will be a total shock to the senses. They will then claim it was "rigged" instead of facing the fact that they were just wrong.

I like Jimmy Nuetron's Dad more

most Trumpkins don't even know what the electoral college is
I assume they think it's a school for electricians

not quite dude

To all Hillary supporters.

Don't forget to vote early and vote often.

Nothing is decided yet. ThereĀ“s more than one week of shilling, leaks and verbal atrocities left.

and play often
ulaffulose.com/pong/vote/

Trump will win. I think alot of Trump supporters are quite because they get tired of being labeled as racists.

>quite
Quiet

But you have no idea what she really stands for. She just tells people what they want to hear for votes and takes no real stance on anything. On top of all that she has already proven she can't be trusted with classified information.

The third parties have no chance. It's just throwing your vote away. May as well not even go vote.

Do you want someone who lies to their own people, or someone who's honest but a complete asshole to non white males?

lol!!! That's what meant.

kek

They are voting early. It was Trump who told his supporters to vote multiple times though.

It's probably the parts where you act racist that cause it.

Trump is not even remotely honest you gullible fool

He has no path to win. He never has

If they are honest at least you know what your getting. Additionally, I dont think he was been an asshole. It's just the way he says things that get twisted around. He says we should build a wall and people call him racist. Thats no racist, its respect for the law. There is a right way and a wrong way of doing things. Please come to the United States...but do it legally.

Trump

Show me how he can win

not racist. People are overly sensitive and scream racism when they don't like what they hear.

Jesus fucking Christ are you retarded

So the part where he repeatedly insults everyone and demonstrates zero respect for anyone is just "misinterpreted" right?

For a guy who supposedly "tells it like it is", he sure needs his supporters to say "No he didn't mean that he actually mean ____" a lot

Donnie

Trump fans scream BIAS and RIGGED when they don't like what they hear.

>refusing to rent to blacks solely because they're black isn't racist

Hillary has already won. Most democrats have voted early, so anything going on in the news can't hurt her, only Trump.

>Trump fans
Like it's a sporting event.

SMH

Trump fans don't even know how the election works, just like Trump himself.

And what's more polls have indicated that FBI fiasco has INCREASED support of her among democrats because of how blatantly misleading and unfair it was.

>Trump fans don't even know how the election works
Right, because it's rigged.

Us "Trump fans" only know how the system is supposed to work. When it's not bought and paid for ahead of the election.

source??

>Supports the nigger and fag party
>Calls Trump supporters dumb

SMH

As he immediately demonstrates my point again.

Are you fucking kidding me?

well put

trips of truth

edgemaster

TOP KEK
Media was unfair on Hillary too huh

Thanks for already coming to terms with the fact that Hillary will get more votes than Donald.

No it wasn't

those arent edges, those are trips.

silly faggot

Yeah, when they falsely reported "the investigation has been reopened" as their big headline, even though that turned out to be bullshit

You're actually retarded.

Thanks for admitting Hillary's only chance at winning was through her families hallmark corruption, extortion and bribery.

Anyone who hasn't accepted the fact that Hillary rigged this shindig a long time ago is just delusional at this point.

Cunt's gonna win it because she was willing to murder enough people and rig enough shit to get it.

In an odd way it's almost kind of admirable. I bet no one on Sup Forums has that sort of commitment to getting something they want.

It's not rigged. You're just losing and can't handle it.
Fill out the map, show me how he can win in voting
270towin.com

Or he's just an unelectable candidate that has alienated every single demographic other than uneducated white males.

inb4 270towin.com down due to DDoS

You make no points. Just resort to name calling

THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE DECIDES, NOT YOU. Focus on your senate and local ballots so you can actually affect things from the ground up and we can have a peaceful revolution.

You ignored the other posts that didn't and singled out that one. Convenient.

Get real.

She's not bribing me. More voters go to the polls and vote for her, so she wins. All of your weird conspiracy theories don't amount to anything.

>THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE DECIDES, NOT YOU
remember when I said and you people doubted me

>it's rigged
kek

There is literally no credible evidence of any voter fraud.

This is nothing more than Trump's dying cry because he knows that he's losing the election. It's a tired old meme that he has been pushing hard to cover the fact that he is way behind.

Funny how these videos come out days after Trump really ramps up this meme. No, that doesn't look coordinated at all.... just our imagination right? Fuck off.

The videos were released to back Trump's narrative, and because the wikileaks fell flat and weren't doing shit. This is just more "muh Benghazi" from the right. More in a long and very pathetic line of these baseless accusations witch all go absolutely nowhere.

brennancenter.org/analysis/debunking-voter-fraud-myth

snopes.com/leaked-videos-clinton-voter-fraud/

snopes.com/clinton-votes-found-in-warehouse/

Past elections / same claims which are false:
snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp

Question.

Replace it with what?

Transgendereds are mentally ill and I refuse to make any additional accommodations for them. We have the ADA, unisex bathrooms exist, and if they're bitching about how their being treated while transitioning, the answer is try harder.

The frequent crying of people who identify as trans or non binary without gender dysphoria make the whole movement look bad.

Plus, T shouldn't even belong with LGB. Those are orientations. Trans isn't an orientation.

nov.8th jeb surge. screencap

Such sweeping generalization.

Actually it's because more people are voting for her, due to Trump being complete trash and turning off voters.

you understand the electoral college votes based on who wins the popular vote in that state right?
who am I kidding, of course you don't, you don't know anything about how the US government works.

>Actually it's because
Facts

>Trump being complete trash
Opinions

Pick one and stick to it.

There has been a case of attempted voter fraud already.

The problem is it was by a Trump supporter.

Objectively he is trash, just looking at his words and deeds, and his lack of knowledge or ability.

An actual thread with actual constructive observations and proof.

The EC "bases" their vote on who wins the popular vote. They don't have to go with the popular vote. Bush/Gore showed us that much.