Hello every (and maybe good-bye). I've been suffering with depression for about ten years now...

Hello every (and maybe good-bye). I've been suffering with depression for about ten years now. I try to be happy but I'm always brought down. My mom doesn't talk to me, all she does is ignore my statements. My dad left my mom and won't talk with me either. Most of my family is dead. I have no where to turn to. I have no one to talk to. I just want to end my suffering one and for all. I came here to see if I could still find some hope in my life. I have taken medicine and I have smoked weed to but those bring a temporary moment of happiness. What do I do?

Planning to travel to east europe or china. Wanna team up?

I got no money for that but thank you

If you're planning on offing yourself anyway, why don't you take an heroic dose of shrooms or acid? You know, have a chat with god and all of that.

This, don't end your life without getting high

If only dude but I got no reliable source for those kind of things

Lol you think that is worth killing yourself

5-htp, alpha-gpc

asl OP?

Do you think drugs addicts do ? Look for weird people and ask them, where do you live ?

Early 20's /m/ us

>drug addicts
>psychedelics

jesus u are retarded

Just kys you cry baby

Confirmed retard.

"im always brought down"

you have a passive approach to your life and emotions

your self-nattative puts you as an immobile/impotent body that things are done to

you cant control everything. but you can control more than you think. your emotions are your responsibility, not your mothers, not your circumstances.

tomorrow, wake up 2 hours earlier than you usually would. do hard exercise for 30-60 minutes, preferably outside. feel some morning sunshine. then go take a walk to somewhere with tasty breakfast, order something dank, and hit on the cutest barista/waitress there. bring a book you have been meaning to read.

action.
the man who says he can and the man who says he cannot are both right.

Thanks for the advice. I'll follow it :)

dude, you are still a child. your life hasnt even startedyet.

you are full of angsty hormones because that is ehat is normal for a human male at that age.

you feel dissatisfied because havent done anything yet. and deep down you want to.

ill say it again. you feel like shit because you havent done shit.

you cant huarantee yourself long term happiness. nobody can do that for you either.

what you can do is eat good food and exercise and get up with the sun. this will provide natural endorphins and fix physiological imbalances that come from an unhealthy modern lifestyle.

feeling shit is good. because you know you can and should do more.

bro, srsly, 20yo, your life hasnt even started. close your browser right now and go do something.

not op, but yeah

Fuck you

OK but you are going to have to carry some shit inside you, can you manage?