Its to move on Sup Forumsros. What was the thing you loved most about her? I loved her smile the most...

Its to move on Sup Forumsros. What was the thing you loved most about her? I loved her smile the most. I still melt whenever I think about her smiling, but then I realise that she's not smiling because of me and just the thought of it cripples me.

Also general feels thread.

Her farting, open asshole. After I fucked her ass until she just couldn't take it no more and she deepthroated me to orgasm while I had her hole infront of my face.

not sure if you followed his story OP, but its fully complete now.

well shit, never thought someone as torn up as him could bounce back this quick, how nice.

ESTROGEN - THE THREAD

General feels thread? Ok imma tell my story here, first time posting a story in a feels thread so please forgive me for stupid writing Sup Forumsrothers

Basically my life is going down since 2013. I finished school and since then i dont know what to do. My parents are kinda dissapointed in me and dont believe in me that one day i will have a good job and a family. My brother is the complete opposite. He has a good job, makes a lot of money and probably is going to marry soon. Me? Im currently in school again but i might drop out next year because my grades are bad and i just dont have the Motivation to do something. I just feel so empty, i just wish that i could find a nice job which is fun (it doesnt need to pay a lot, it just needs to be enough to live). Im starting to think that im honestly a little bit retarded because im just slower than everyone else. Im struggling with low esteem too. I just hope that my situation will get better soon but i doubt it. Pic related is how i feel

I dreamed of my ex yesterday. In my dream she was with a new guy. As they came up she intimately hugged me, and I softly kissed her neck. I then told her my thoughts about why she would've done it. It was because she wanted to get rid off the new guy. She then showered and I watched her but I didn't enter the shower I just stood at the door. The last thing I remember was me gently stroking her beautiful body but in an almost non-sexual way.
Sadly my english is not well enough to describe the scene accurately. I love her now and probably will always love her.

Join the army... Or kill yourself. I've chosen the army.

I honestly thought about going to the army. With every month Passing by the thought gets stronger.

As weird as it may be, her sneezes. It sounded like a cat's sneeze, she'd make the most lovable face after and it'd mess her hair up in such a perfect way.

>oh well

I'm probably gonna join up soon too, I mean I have honestly never even really felt love towards another so far in my life. Women try to get with me often but I run for the hills as soon as they show any kind of affection towards me. I only feel angry or neutral; nothing else. The only way my life won't be a fucking waste is if I join up. Hopefully I die a good death protecting my guys.

This was directed at

Yeah i kinda have the same thoughts. Im not gay but.... i dont know i couldnt care less about womens and love and that stuff. Im 20 and a virgin and i honestly dont have the desire to lose it.

Her penis

Eh I know the girls I've dated long term still think about me pretty often. I'm good.

I have a new girl now.

If you wanna enlist, hope you've good health and haven't suffered any traumas.

Loved her smile, her huge baby blues that you could drown in. She could turn me on in a heartbeat.
Whatever, I'm over her anyway. Those were her only features. Found out she fucked some dude 3 days after we broke up and was like whatever.
Now, who wants to see some nudes???

No one could take a punch like her.

Was dating this chick. But now she is with a friend of mine. Feels bad man. Also a fucked up friend tho.. not a friend anymore.

Kek

I'm kinda on the slim side right now but I know I can brush up if I need to as I have in the past. I'm just starting to train again after an injury that had me unable to lift for a while. I'm britbong so I'm looking to join the paras since they're pretty much the most elite and hard to get into regiment there is alongside the Royal marine commandos so constantly having to train and do stuff all day should keep my mind off of other shit.