Why are male pop stars not talked about as much as the female ones?

Male pop stars: Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd
Female pop stars: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor Swift

Men openly sexualize females more than the reverse
Not to say women don't do it, but men won't shut the fuck up about it.

Because they never show peen or ass

assholes

Because female pop stars are better.
Women sexualize ourselves. Nobody wants to look at pictures of men because they don't make themselves irresistibly attractive by dressing nice and wearing nice makeup and jewelry.

Women and gay men "stan" for female pop stars more than straight males do.

2 of those 4 male pop artists are talked about pretty frequently.

>Because female pop stars are better.

That's bullshit. Most female pop stars are images and nothing else. Male pop stars are artistically creative and more talented.

And it's still less loud than HOLY SHIT I WANNA FUCK KATY PERRY'S TITS SO BAD OMG

Go on twitter and FB, women want to fuck Justin Bieber, Weeknd, and Bruno but we don't go outside our stan circles to say that. Men are just trained to be more uncouth and retarded

I agree, thats my main point here

Female pop stars are better and there are more of them. Also, all the male artists you mention are talked about it pretty frequently.

>Female pop stars are better
So thats why their record sales have been going down while male pop stars have been taking over?

Stop paying attention to shitty corporate pop stars and shitty corporate media desu.

Lemme guess you listen to indie rock stars or any of that boring stupid shit? Fuck off
Real quality music comes from some pop stars and if you can't see that you're stupid and need to go away

Ok dude. baka

Um, source?

Look up the source you lazy Sup Forums faggot. Go on ATRL or any of the music websites.

Joanne and Titty Perry's new single FLOPPED
Ed Bruno Weeknd albums are very GOOD SELLING

Male pop stars are an embarrasment to music

>Men openly sexualize females more than the reverse
Literally look at any rappers Twitter feed, bitches are thirsty as fuck and have no shame.

>female pop stars
Literally no female pop singer is better than Michael Jackson

Girls will literally go into any singer/rappers Twitter feed and call him daddy, wtf are you on

rappers aren't pop stars

>but we don't go outside our stan circles to say that. Men are just trained to be more uncouth and retarded

This pretty much, men aren't taught to have shame about this type of thing and take advantage of it, as do female pop stars.

Male pop stars are more attractive and amazing than the average man. let us fantasize

False they do this to male popstars. This includes Sam Smith and Zayn Malik

Pop is 80 percent Sex appeal, so of course women will dominate.

ok but it was 80 percent sex appeal in the 80s and 90s yet men still dominated

not necessarily. Male rock bands had to be decent to be considered "sexy" back then. The only time, this wasnt the case was when we had the glam rock phase in the early 80s.

For pop and rnb my point still stands. 80s/90s rock i blocked out

Heterophobia

Who would you rather fist: Shawn Mendes or Justin Bieber?

Shawn Mendes, of course.

Sounds gay as shit. Gay men love boring white men

Mendes. Bieber's ass is probably loose as fuck because of his father.

Litte known fact - the female voice is better suited to pop than the male voice.

RnB not includes.

*stepfather

A lot of current male popstars are ugly

Lol false. Sup Forums is a barren of shit taste tho. Most of you are conatarian and seem detached from reality. It's disgusting

Justin Bieber is not talked about as much as female pop stars?