So Sup Forums, I really wanna fuck my 16 year old cousin. How should I go about this?

So Sup Forums, I really wanna fuck my 16 year old cousin. How should I go about this?

wait 2 years then grab her by the pussy.

Just ask her if she wants to sit on your dick.

get her wasted then rape her

Won't that get out if she declines?

She was really drunk at a party I was at a couple weeks ago. She was super affectionate, like overly affectionate for just cousins. Might have shoulda tried something that night.

Depends... How does shelook?

Send an email to the master of rape I am sure bill Cosby will have the time to write you a step by step bruh

She's cute with giant tits, curvy but not chunky. I'm not posting her here, but I do all the time in what would you do threads.

Pics, or it's not true.

Nah dude, I'm not gonna get myself caught

Crop out face

I'm sure there's some kind of date rape kits posted around this place, just start a "Knowledge Thread."

put your penis in her vagina

Nice

Yeah, but how should I go about bringing the idea up without sounding like a creep or royaly fucking myself socially

Tell her to send you a pic of her in her panties, or in the shower.

That way, you won't be as fucked, and you know she's a frisky one.

Impossible to bring it up without sounding like a creep famborghini. Either you ask and shes down and you fuck or shes not into then you say you were drunk or something. Or make it more fun by playing a game like cards or something then slowly turn the wager into taking off clothes. Like if youve won all the money say if i win you take off your socks. Depending on her reaction to that youll know if shes down or not. And whats she gonna tell anyone? You asked her to take off her socks? Try it op. In exchange for this info i want more pics

Yea, more pics, Sup Forums demands it.

Dont do anything over the phone to where she has physical proof of anything.

I have a feeling this is fake..

You shouldn't do it at all.

But liquor would help.

Been here... Done that... Actually married mine.
Get drunk/high with her, and let her know at the right ti.e that you wish she wasn't your cousin because she is just so crazy beautiful.
If she's down, she'll flirt a bit just for fun. Do this a couple of times and you're in just like with any girl... Unless she is super religious... Then is a lot harder.

Crush 4 Klononpin into powder, put in some Mtn Dew for her, give it 30 min and you'll have 4-6 hours to do whatever you want and she'll have zero memory of anything.

Use a gun.

I know a guy that did that to his younger cousin when she was about that same age. Years Later she ended telling someone and her father found and it caused a big scandel she was saying it really affected her. He ened up going to prison for 5 years and he just got out hes a sex offender for 10 years . Cant live with his family beuz cant live anywhere there is Minors

Good to know

Thats a little extreme but alright

Your feelings are wrong my friend

Well yeah, that's definitely a concern.

These people dont give a fuck about you bro, you on the website where people are encouraged to an hero . Your getting the worst advice. Think about it , you know shouldnt be doing that bro. That shit is very risky and you might have been confusing love for family , for something else.