Ask a genderfluid anything

Ask a genderfluid anything.

>Gender fluid is a gender identity which refers to a gender which varies over time. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as male, female, neutrois, or any other non-binary identity, or some combination of identities. Their gender can also vary at random or vary in response to different circumstances. Gender fluid people may also identify as multigender, non-binary and/or transgender.*

WE ARE REAL.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4QjXe07KAAI&autoplay=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are only 2 genders. Im not even trying to sound edgy you're just being stupid for believing that gender js something you can choose.

Fuck you pal.

does your genitalia change in unison?

Do you realize you have a mental illness and that there are much, MUCH more important problems in life that you should be worrying about aside from made up genders that will still never change your true biological composition.

Why dont you just be a regular tranny like the rest of us?

How did you escape the mental facility?

Bad bait

go kill yourself for your uneducated dumbass
You dont even know how hard it is, so therebefore you dont even care. I bet you are a virgin anyway atleast i had sex and that with both genders you fucking internet virgin.

Fuck off you're either a man or a woman. if not go kill yourself. you're the reason hitler existed

gr8 b8 m88

Keked

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

If we cool you down a sufficient amount, do you turn into a gendersolid?

I just don`t get why you would need such a system to define yourself. Nothing against different ways of living your life but why believing in that made up shit that doesn`t hold up to reality anyways?

There really are only two genders, gender studies books are bullshit

this

If you don't feel like you belong to any of the two real genders, why do you have to make up 30 other bullshit names for mental illness?

Why the fuck are there so many genders when your sex is the only thing that matters?

Some days of the week I'm gayer and sometimes I'm straighter, though still mostly gay. How close is this to that?

are you such a little homofag for profession or just hobby like?
You mean just because some doctors tell you at your birth that youre a boy/girl whatever that youre suited for it? Its much more complicated dude. Binary trans people have varying degrees of dysphoria so sometimes i feel really depressed. Uneducated faggot.

how come u havent killed ur selfe yet fgt?

Getting real into the Halloween spirit, ain't ya pal?

This man, sums up my feelings on the subject

are those the new aloalan unown?

Are you a contributing member of society? Reason I ask is the people in my area that are "dealing" with this are also trying to claim unemployment and just not work. Instead get paid to stay home and discuss their troubles on Facebook.

I have to ask, does your sense of style and dress vary depending on which gender you're identifying as? Or do you just have one wardrobe for ever occasion?

A friend of mine identifies as female, but is extremely male, physically. Sometimes when we order food or something like that, she'll be referred to as sir or something masculine like that. Its an issue because she gets extremely angry about it, even though physically, she appears 100% male. Yet the rest of the world is, according to her, "Just supposed to know."

That makes me sound like I'm asking that question aggressively and that's not the intention. I'm just curious about the importance of other people's views, when it comes to your physical appearance, if that's even important at all.

so, you are basically a bisexual with a transformism fetish.

Im proud so what.

lol why do you care if people create an alernate definition of gender than the mainstream one.

you're like those people who get mad when you say supposably, or irregardless. like who gives a fuck

contrarily how hot do you have to get to become a gendergas?

Your mental illness is real, yes.
Seek help.

wtf is the difference between femme and female?

It depends, sometimes my dress style get stuck so when i turn from a girl to a boy i suddenly get the urg to scratch my hairy balls and smell my fingers and you know, people look because sometimes i still had the mini skirt with no panties on when i turned into a man.

This is literally made up. Male. Check. Female. Check. Being "uneducated" in a subject that has literally no academic bearing is nothing out of the ordinary. Although being educated in such things seems a little odd, no? I'm sorry you don't fit in with the kids at school and your too fucking lazy to even try meeting new people but for fuck sake open your eyes and smell the genitles.

>Genderfluid
Fuck off.

MEGA FAGGOT

You sound mad, OP.

How's your mental illness going?

so if you want to peek on that hot girl on the toilet you just fluid over to being a woman and sit in the stall next to her?
if i have ever heard of someone being a total psycho then you are

Whats wrong with it?

>genderfluidhatesresponde18.gif
top kek

Do you remmber all the pronouns?

Fuckin top kek

XX or XY. Just because you feel like something doesn't make it valid. And if that were the case, I FEEL like people like OP are just people who aren't interesting enough as a person so they have to create special labels for themselves jut to feel unique. So you better agree with me or else you are an intolerant and uneducated bigot

Fuck you and your feelings and face the facts faggot

hey op gender non-conforming person here just wishing u well
Godspeed buddy

Stuff I hear from the PC proponents:

>biological sex is not real
Except we have chromosomes. And different junk. And measurable differences in brain chemistry and configuration.

>gender is a social construct
If you consider gender to be a distinctly different thing than biological sex, sure. It absolutely is a social construct

>sex, gender, and social norms all vary independently
Bullshit. While they can vary independently in an individual, they do not statistically vary to any significant degree within the human population. Sex, gender, and presentation of both correlate for 98% of the entire human population.

What does this mean?
>there are people with gender dysmorphia
>they psychologically and to a degree physiologically are of the opposite sex
>their brain chemistry and makeup is more similar to the opposite sex
>this creates a disconnect between their sex and their gender/identity
>these people are an extreme rarity in the whole human population, and their issue is real
>these are real transsexuals, people that usually go through some sort of conversion therapy

>every single other person with gender identity issues is full of shit
>they all admit that gender is a social construct
>yet they all internalize the supposed differences between genders
>and invent 934552453 different gender identities in order to feel special, and unique
>while also feeling like part of an in-group
>since gender, and not sex, is a social construct, all non-biological aspects of the sex/gender issue area all choices
>you can choose to be a male who wears a dress
>you can choose to be a female in the STEM fields
>you can choose any interests, appearance, profession, orientation, etc.
>and you are still either biologically male or female
>every other distinction is, like you say, a social construct that means fucking nothing
>the solution to people mis-categorizing the genders of others is NOT to create 934552453 new genders
>you are male or female. deal with it.

So OP, at what age do u remember the molesting starting, I'm guessing from an uncle? And did u enjoy it. Remeber, reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep. No fluid immunity

No one cares.

only 2 genders. you're a fucking idiot

gender fluid=idiot

i would say this is bait, but it's too retarded

Dear god, go back to tumblr or some shit. Two genders exist, and two will ever exist. If you want to make genders up in your mind and call it official, then you need to start seeing a professional.
>inb4 fuck u for going against my beliefs
>inb4 oh my god ur so uneducated u fucking virgin

Trans fag reporting in

There's a solution for delusional people like you. It's called Massive Cranial Trauma

gender fluid=androgynous

you're either a male, female or a hermaphrodite.
sexuality and gender are not the same thing. kill yourself bi-whore.

fixed it for ya

>go to Sup Forums.org
>auto start on Sup Forums
>colors are off
>this thread is at the top

T-This isn't funny guys... what's happening?

Why should I give a fuck when I have actual problems to worry about?

>Male
>Female
Pick one. There are no other options, and to think otherwise makes you little more than a nigger. No, worse than a nigger; at least the blacks fought to remove segregation so that they wouldn't be clumped in with niggers. Your want for "entitlement" is creating more schisms where there shouldn't be, and are doing it just for attention. Seek help, or go kys. Either way works at this point, you cardboard cutout pieces of shit.

How did you know you were gender fluid?

Why bother with all the extra effort and difficulties that come from being gender fluid? Why not just pick one and sometimes be an feminine male or masculine female?

>both genders
>both
>implying there's only 2
Kek?

Run back to tumblr you fag

>Retard doesn't like his gender
>Thinks that she can choose
Do it, but i'll call you for by female or male, not your genderfaggottory and i'm pretty sure everyone will do the same

Oh please boy, you dont even know what real problems are. I bet you also dont care about EQUALITY for WOMEN and FAT RIGHTS. I bet you dont even know how it is to fight a war everyday with the society.... you dont know how it is dude, i bet youre a spoiled asian little motherfucker aint you you stupid faggot.

How's pretending on the playgrounds going for you

what's it like living with an untreated mental illness?

Look at all pf THESE genders

They aren't even genders these people are "identifying as" they are sexual preferences.
Big difference.

They are too retarded to realise that.

>people can identify with any gender
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4QjXe07KAAI&autoplay=1

Fat landwhales do not deserve life, now give me a sandwich
>Women average IQ are lower than men's

Genderfluid person reporting in. All these gender dichotomists sure are mad that there are things beyond male and female

Women already have equal rights, and fat people are greedy fucks who should be eaten alive by the poor

can you stop being an attention seeking faggot

How do you know that your "gender" is changing and it is not just mood swings or a sudden change in fassion taste?

How do you discribe what a gender is if not biological?

Actually, i'm offended because my blood type identity is bloodfluid
You are offending me

Your mood ain't your gender.

Further, you really aren't so interesting that anyone gives a fuck about you're mood.

Cool man, I identify as Azazel

Well i was born a boy and i would watch the girls play with barbie and such and i wanted to do it too and then in my puberty i wanted to wear panties, skirts too but it was randomly and sometimes i would punch someone and then turn into a girl who ofcourse is scared of fighting you know? Its really complicated and has made my life really hard. I also then read on tumblr about it and everything matched!

You're just bi.

>sometimes i would punch someone and then turn into a girl who ofcourse is scared of fighting you know?
So it can happen just like that, like flipping a switch?

I think he/she/it is too triggered to answer anymore

Let's run a blood sample test.

no, he's mentally ill

dont ever assume my identity dude, somes im hetero sometimes im gay and sometimes im a-sexual.

Hey dude!
Hey guys!
>inb4 triggered

>genderfluid
Hitler had the right idea about you guys, euthanasia is the only option as you won't kill yourself for the greater good of humanity.

>WE ARE REAL.
Yes YOU are real, your made up bullshit genders aren't though.

Fag

>i would watch the girls play with barbie and such and i wanted to do it too
My guess is you were hanging out mainly with the girls and didn't want to be left out
>and then in my puberty i wanted to wear panties, skirts too but it was randomly
Some kids like to dress up in whatever doesn't matter what sex they are typically warn by, the fact you still do this as you got older can point to mental problems
> and sometimes i would punch someone and then turn into a girl who ofcourse is scared of fighting
You are a pussy who wants to throw punches but cant take them. This is not too unusual

Nothing here tells me you are swapping between genders, you occasionally like girly stuff and you are a pussy in fights. As far as I'm concerned you are a boy with a dick but no balls to become a man

Fagggg

This is fucking stupid you're either male or female, you can't change science dumbass

>WE ARE REAL.
And mentally ill.

Well im currently unemployed and get paid by the state but listen why. Its the society problems! They have to judge us and make fun of us.
Its theyr own problem you know what pisses me off the most? Because i think i would be a really good CEO and thats why im fighting non stop for a higher monthly pay by the state, its my right. And also after fighting for FAT RIGHTS AND FEMALE RIGHTS (when im a girl) i also really exhausting. Tell me what do you do?

faggot

Sounds more like dissociative identity disorder.

>Ask gender-fluid mentally ill person anything
>Anything other than compliments gets told to kill yourself internet virgin
>internet virgin
Here's the National Suicide Prevention number: 18002738255
I expect you and your extremely mentally ill self will need it after this thread dies

this was a bait thread all along