Hi Sup Forums. Just picked up some h for the first time. I paid $50 for...

Hi Sup Forums. Just picked up some h for the first time. I paid $50 for .5 and the dealer said it's straight "gunpowder". Did I get a good amount and is it good quality? It's hard and when I stabbed off a piece to put on the tin foil, it shattered (as you see in the picture).

dont do it, you'll just get addicted and fuck up your life

I hope you OD and die you stupid fuck.

Congratulation, you just bought one of the dirtiest, most addictive drugs available. Do yourself a favor and only snort it if you're going to do heroine, dont shoot it.

You'll thank me later. In fact dont even do it at all is my advice, but fuck it.

Haha, the intel employee badge
I guess I'll know your identity in the next few days when you either don't show up or have a piss attitude.

Oh.. nope, just a laptop. Enjoy the drugs.

I'm not going to inject it, just going to smoke it (already did and it tasted like burn bbq).
Only took one hit and not feeling anything yet. But does anyone on here know if it's good quality just by the trail it leaves behind it?

OP. Srsly. Don't do H.

Well, that's no good.

It's a laptop m8. And this stuff only stays in your system for 4 days max

I dont think you meant to reply to me.

I think you meant to reply to this guy

Of course you dont feel anything, smoking heroine is a terrible method to get high. You have to smoke like 3 or 4 times as much to get the same high as you would doing it another way.

You obviously dont know shit about what youre doing, you're gonna kill youself faggot

Oh true, lol my bad bro. I guess I'm much higher then I thought I would be... I tried a 30ml oxycotin before and this just blows it away

Then what other way can you possible do it besides shooting it up with a needle to get higher then smoking it? I mean I've heard that you can dissolve it in water, get an oral syringe, and inject it straight up your ass. But does it actually work as well as I've heard it does or is it just a bunch of bs?

Dont mix opiates dude...

You're seriously gonna kill youself lmao

He's right OP, you need to put some in a warm paper towel and parachute it in your asshole.

Kill yourself piece of shit.

You could of got some good weed or atleast some decent coke with that.

I rather relapse after 6 years and start smoking meth again then do that shit.

What's the high like?
I've tried weed,cocaine,speed and benzos still not addicted to anything yet

Yeah lol that's called Booty Bumping, it works. Safer than shooting it.

quad

ITT OP goes 0 to 100 too quick

Stick to smoking weed hombre you clearly don't know what you're doing.

Atleast tell us why you're doing heroine lol.

Are you just bored or something

You are literal shit OP. feel bad. thanks

Don't mix, especially if it's your first time. Also, snort it, dude.

OP here, I know this shit fucking kills people daily but what you all don't realize is I'm a special flower and none of that shit can actually happen to me.

I didn't mix them, I said I took a 30ml in the past, not right now.
At the moment I'm just feeling all warm and "fuzzy". There's definitely alot of euphoria behind this drug as I'm also in a really happy mood at the moment :)
I'm actually going to attempt to booty bump right now. Should I boil the water in the tin foil before injecting it, or should I just desolve it in warm/hot water?

Moron level: too high to measure

Sup op.
Heroin fag here.
Been using for 6 years.
You cant tell.quality until you try it. If its harsh and leaves a dark bumpy trail its garbage. Should have a strong vinegar taste and leave a light almost transparent trail after you hit it.

I dont fucking know, i dont do heroin. I just know doing that is safer that shooting up

Best friend is a heroin addict. Started off smoking it. After a few months of being around the wrong people he started slamming it. He has ODd twice. Showed up at the hospital dead and was revived. Said he was done. Kept shooting it. Sold everything he owns. He's lucky his family loves him and he has friends like me. I tried it once (smoked it) got too high. I'll stick to pills. Not worth it. You'll just want more and more. It's a viscous cycle. Stop while you're ahead!

Dude just Google it you lazy fuck. Also I thought that gear in Europe was better than the black tar that we get here in southern United States

And dont listen to these other retards just smoke it. Bio availability is high and unless you wanna shoot its by far the best roa.

I just want to feel a good opiate high... there's that and I'm also quiting weed since I'm joining the airforce in 4 months and I was a big time toker, weed stays in your system for months, this stuff only 4 days. So basically for the drug tests as well.
I don't think you can snort tar bro... I mean it's all sticky and shit
I know what I'm doing user...
Thanks for the info bro. Yeah, it definitely has a very strong vinegar smell and the trail is light brown. So I'm guessing it ok. Can you post a pic of your stash just for comparison?

Here ya go buddy.
This shit is very VERY strong. $10 a point.

You're not joining the Airforce in 4 months but sucking cocks for a living. Stay out of the military you pathetic soon to be junkie.

Thanks bro :) so how did u find a dealer that sells that very VERY good shit? Because all the dealers here in Washington that I've met so far always put so much other shit into their h. I've got this decent stuff from my friend who knew a decent dealer. Would you recommend any places that I might look to find them and preferably not get shot/robbed in the process?

>Implying there is only ONE facility he could possibly work at.

Where at in WA? You can find some super good shit around Seattle/Tukwilla

Kent

I live in pierce county bro. Near tacoma in Puyallup. If youre near by I can help you out

Bro, youre 20 min from me. Email me.
[email protected]

This was meant for.you

nigger

>OP dum dew da heroin mane! user cares aboot u!!!!
>Imma do the dope guys
>This entire thread

OP If you smoke it feels fucking amazing... If you smoke it with weed... ughhhh... words fail me. I tried because I figured "instead of just killing myself I'd try dope to see if I feel better. I don't smoke smack often but honestly if you have nothing to live for, go for it dude. Kinda doubt you're going into the air force though. 6/10 troll m8
Smoking it is only addicting if you're a retard though.

Im the guy posting pics. Ill set you up with my guy If you want. Just shoot me an email im right down 167 20 min from kent

fucking dumbass, if you wanna fuck your life up with opies at least snort some roxeys, you have no idea what's in that.

Still there OP?
This has to be fate the chances of us being so close doing the same shit is astronomical.

See I thought this was Sup Forums but apparently I was wrong. Ehh, do whatever the fuck you want whenever the fuck you feel like doing it op because we don't know you and nobody gives a shit. Inject the heroin into your gay nutsack you faggot nigger it doesn't matter. stop giving this kid do-good advice like he's actually going to listen to it you reddit faggots fuck you

Texas area.

Anyone know about the Nytol/Tylenol PM mixture? I work at a c-store and sell that shit all day long.

.1 of good heroin ($10) is 6-10x stronger than a 30mg roxi. Its simple economics pills are expensive and weak.

Gay

your laptop is gay

does it smell like bad breath?

BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT.ALL.ON.MEEEE!

Not the poster you replied to, but you just have to shop around. You could also try some darknet dealers. They might consistently have better product? Just an idea.

OP YOU FUCK RESPOND TO ME!!!!!

How did you smoke it?

Everyone on here needs to chill their pussy flaps down and let a Nigga do some drugs

Op?

Looks pretty clean
I love to have some of that around here

OP is kill

Checked

Why...

Eat it