I just got the news that I have a new step-dad. Except that he's a fucking nigger. After the initial shock...

I just got the news that I have a new step-dad. Except that he's a fucking nigger. After the initial shock, I just became furious. What the fuck can I do? I won't stand for this. My mom knows my views, and she knows how I feel about niggers so idk why she would do this to our family and me. She has even agreed with me on some things, and I have been steadily red pilling her ever since Trayboon Marchimp and I thought we were making progress. Now this nigger is in the picture and we're moving in with him next month. Has someone ever been in this position before? What did you do? Should I cut my losses and move out? I'm 17.

Maybe he's cool, also you can be as racist towards niggers as you want, your dad is one.

Don't see just the negativity bro.

Lol your mom likes niggers so much, you'll get to call one daddy now too. Kek how unfortunate.

Have some goddamn respect for your mother, you ungrateful piece of shit. Do you realize how much she had to go through to get you to this point? Since the fucking day she found out there was a human growing inside of her uterus, her life has been all about you. Just let her do what she wants to do.

Also, I hope you get banned, you underage faggot.

B8
Fuck off trayvon, you'll never get a white girl

Her choice not yours. Whine moar faggot. Maybe if you could support yourself you wouldn't need to suckle at the teat of daddy negro

sauce for pic?

Don't listen to these retards. Show that nigger who's the man in the family and don't let him boss you around. Make sure he know he's on a lower level.

Kappa

Get a job and move out beta faggot

if you're able to, tell her what a disgusting whore she is, move out, learn a skilled trade and move on. also,what happened to your father?

Any suggestions? I was thinking of buying as many official Stormfront or KKK merchandise and making Stormfront the home page of the family computer.

world doesn't revolve around you champ

Army

Racist pig faggot gets what he deserves lol

>if you could support
>kid is fucking 17

Found the McDonald's employee who thinks because he bought a himself a new steam game per month can sustain himself lmao

OP your mother holds no value now, she has stepped in the the bottom of the barrel, do you think this is the first Niger she fucks? No she has probably sucked more black dicks than all the dicks you have seen on Sup Forums combined

hit her with some crime and domestic violence statistics. tell the whore she's doomed

I already did a little digging. It's Cindy L. from petites-parisiennes.com Don't know if she has any other names yet.

it's Cindy Lopes

CUCK ALERT

UNDERAGE B&
MOOOOOOOOOOODS

>projecting this hard

Theres only one thing you can do with niggers, hang em'.

>Op is mad that someone else is banging his mom besides him
>Needs feel better about himself
>Calls stepdad a nigger

Get a bunch of german surplus gear, and patrol around the house with a k98

wow thanks user

lel you edgy little faglord, enjoy listening to your mum getting pounded by a bbc

go lives with your dad

>next month
Thats long enough for you to get a job and move out.

He's in the army

i call bullshit, what mother is gonna hide a nigger b/f then suddenly spring it on her 17 yr old son that she's marrying it

then you deserve to have a nigger dad

stop being a faggot and go sign up as well then.

And fight for the jews? Lol.

kek nigger fucking mother, nigger step dad, actual dad fighting for jews, might as well kys.

UNDERAGE B&