Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/22/are-you-born-gay-or-is-it-a-choice-scientists-might-have-found-the-answer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay

nigger

Oh look a hypocritical lesbian couple forcing a gender role on a kid, but it's okay if they do it.

Dammit, boner. We've talked about this.

fuCK THIS

Mr. Slave as a child?

and fake

That's not Hillary.

would t butt fuck to the national anthem for snickerdoods and fee fees

stop taking sayings so seriously fagots

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lynch the parents, send the little faggot to military school

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

This

This is why faggots should be euthanized.

Not enough wrinkles or SS with Diazepam, but the seizure's spot on.

Less gay costume found

Jesus Christ

I think it would be considered a crime if I gave my thoughts.

I'm happy there are parents out there willing to let their children express themselves and their sexuality if it applies. It's called being open minded unlike retarded conservatives who want to control everyone.

So you're assuming the kid is gay?

I didn't say that.

>their sexuality if it applies

Why bring it up when the context of that statement is very clear?

Kid's not getting any candy from my house.

>Imagine being this triggered

well heres someone who's going to get the shit beat out of him for his entire time at school well on into adulthood.

He's not old enough to be gay. People are not born gay. It's his parents trying to make him gay.

>It's his parents trying to make him gay.
Thanks captain obvious that's what I'm trying to get that idiotic libtard to understand.

Bad parenting

>Sup Forums giving out candy
I am uncomfortable

because that's probably the reason op started the thread, because he thinks crossdressing is wrong for children.

IT'S A TRAP!!!

Too old >.

Do you really think that way? Honestly the only people I know who might think that way are old grandpas with their old retarded views on society.

>because that's probably the reason op started the thread, because he thinks crossdressing is wrong for children.

It's a standard tactic to mislead people. The o.p.s post probably isn't real. But it tells a story about someone that people don't like so instead of actually thinking about issues or policies, they think about someone they don't like.

Those old grandpas are far smarter than you, faggot

Don't involve your kids in your politics. It's embarrassing

What? There is a lot of evidence that you're born straight or gay. But more importantly there is no evidence you're born a tranny

zero evidence.

I would love to rub my erection in this little boy's face .... preferably after a long sweaty day at work so it would be extra rank and my smell would stay on him

Problem?

google.com/amp/www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/22/are-you-born-gay-or-is-it-a-choice-scientists-might-have-found-the-answer/

What's more my rabbi is gay, but he's no tranny

It's a band of cowards who support one of the shitiest political person. They should die because it's incredible and dangerous to have this kind of person living and thinking that way.

Calm down. It's not like they dressed her up as trump. Dear had a choice. Xe chose Hillary

I dont care about the child, it is their problem but supporting a person as trump or hillary is incredibly stupid and it is a nonsense. If you choose to vote for a person like that you make the choice to surrend against stupidity, etc... And you accept to be represented by a coward looking for power and money that don't fucking care about you. I'm confused, people are so blind and living in their little comfort. That s all these parent s are representing and even more.

>pinknews
NICE EVIDENCE THERE FAGGOT

Moreover these people are disgusting, using their child in a political way, did their son give a fuck about all of this shit? i don't think. Just to write a cancerous and dumb tweet make by dumb people. Some people are talking for nothing and are so stupid that permit them to have the right to speak and express things could be considered as illegal.

Kek
>have a kid
>pressure and manipulate kid to follow your ultra "liberal" beliefs tell you.
>call others bad parents because they dont feed there kids organic chia porridge you like you do.

3rd party voter spotted. Congrats on giving your vote to Trump.

I really don't care about the fact that he's a guy dressing up as a girl but what does bother me is the fact that people support Hillary enough to go as her for halloween. (Also I don't doubt that the parents had something to do with this)

Lucky him OP, were the ones that get drafted.

Lets put glass in candy, like in Mexico.