ITT we butcher famous movie quotes:

ITT we butcher famous movie quotes:

I see people who are dead

Do you feel lucky, chump?

Is this Sparta?

I will return eventually.

There currently are no more TIE fighter or other obstructions halting your journey to the Death Stars core. Shoot directly into the core to cause a chain reaction that will cause a set of explosions that will cause the whole structure to crumble. Upon doing this, we will be able to return to the place where we currently reside.

The name my parents gave me is James Bond.

niggers gonna nig

Yeehaw, motherlover

I'll give him two options, one of which he refuses.

You're a warlock, Barry.

I'm yo daddy, Luke.

I am the one who rings the doorbell!

I have learned Chinese martial arts.

And don't tell anyone about our fighting club cuz its a secret!

Quick, to the helicopter!

I was... misbehaving.

Ho-lee shit. Private Pyle! What is this? What the fuck is this? A glazed bearclaw!

I'm really fed up with these snakes on this plane

"Your fame is well deserved. I don't think there has been a rapper to match you... as for this young man, he insists you are Tupac reborn, or was it Vanilla Ice? Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name.

You do have a name...?"

Autumn is coming.

A massively fictitious ape has not got fecal matter on me.

YOU.....CAN'T CROSS......THIS BRIDGE!!!

There's no such place as Mouseville. It's just a fairytale these guys told you for the lulz

You are incapable of processing or understanding the factual aspects of the answers you are seeking.

His name was Robert Paulson

Get it done, Number One

ITS TIME FOR THE SHOW TO START!

Followed by "Don't just stand there, get moving, you dumbos!"

That'll do nigga.
That'll do.

We're gonna need to acquire a much larger ship

What's his name again

"Stupendous attempt, young boy! The mathematical odds were calculated to be one in one-million!"

My designation is a mammal of the order Chiroptera in combination with the shortened name for a standard homo sapien male.

It's Johnny here!

Beezlejoots

My brother aint shit on me !

"Luke, I am your father."

taking this mask off would hurt you fam

Autumn is almost over...

what does that box contain!?

Strike me with your holy light, God.

The bride: I'm more than comfortable with the nip sword

Your genetic ancestry allows you to practice magic, Harry.

It seems concerned

YOU CANT HANDLE THE CORRECT INFORMATION!!!!

"What she's having will be had by me."

"ASS DICK!"

I lol'd

Betelgeuse

BoombleBoozer

Move forest move

I can't remember what's said, but "ASS DICK!" is my new war cry

Aspies, very dangerous!

you gots to save my momma
how come you said that?

Everyone cares about me when i take my mask off.

I'm not sure how its butchering it if i see a giant hairy, wild man speaking like a scientist.

Ponyboy, make sure it doesn't stop being gold.

"ASDIC" A type of sonar used by the allies in WW2

Do you think this boat is satisfactory for this task.

"You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?…It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve days."

Do you recall Chewbacca? I call.

"You take the green pill - you stay in Disneyland and I show you how deep my bunny-hole goes."

-Morphine

The Skynet

say hello to my small acquaintance

multiple-use card

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Lelu Houston, multiple-use card

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a rhinoceros. It's crawling toward you... You reach down and flip the rhinoceros over on its back. It lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

Get your own fucking robots.

The distance you win by is not important aslong as you win.

Astute lady.

I guess other things are toys aswell

Every 5 minutes there's somethin', a bomb or somethin'. I'm leavin!

AYYYYYYYYYYYY!

No, no... "Asian Dong"

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

ALLAHU AKBAR!

My age is too high for these types of activities.

My parents' house is unlike any other.

Instead of a Dark Lord I'd be, like, your Queen! I'd be really hot but badass like the dawn! Deadly as the ocean! Solid like the Earth's core! Everyone will be happy and suffer!

I don't know you. What do you want? If you're looking for money, I can't pay. But I know some special tricks, trick I developed with a lot of experience. Tricks that will be a bad dream for guys like you. If you let my baby girl go, it will be over. I stop searching for you and try to catch you. But if you keep her, i'll get you and end your life.

you're a faggot, harry

Are you entertained, or not?

The name's Bond, James Bnod

Behold! My tube of explosions!!

HERE I AM FRIENDOS

My friend

Live long and make a lot of money

I am Chinkygook - last of the Mohicans

hey hey hey, smoke weed everyday

That's not a movie, faggot.

But I keked anyway.

I wish you have strenght coming along

> mfw I can't remember any movie quote

right away you're becoming fricking clean

Do or do not, there is no God

red rum

Watch this!

But I believe the avatar can save the day!

I'm tired of these gosh darn sneks on this gosh darn aeroplane

My father allows me to operate the vehicle, at a low speed, on the road that leads to my residence.

Is he resemble a female dog?

My mom was usually saying that existence resemble a candy assortment. It's a mystery what you end up with.