Cuck/wwyd thread

cuck/wwyd thread

presenting my gf from previous thread, wwyd?

wwyd to my gf?

i'll bite...my wife. WWYD?

her hairy cunt looks so fuckable

Nothing, to all of them

posting my wife again

Pull down her underwear slowly, kiss her cheeks and then pick her asshole and pussy until she pushes my head in for more.

I would make her ride my dick while I use one hand to squeeze her tits and the other hand to play around with her clit.

Lick, fuck my autocorrect.

I'd fuck her so hard that her tits would smack together each time I thrust my dick deep in her

which slut and wwyd to her?

Would make you wash her and bring her to me. Then, butt stuff.

wwyd to mine?

My girl gets bored playing with me. What would you do to her?

god more!!!!

Any nudes?

Her tits are beautiful, but I'm curious to see if she has an ass. I'd love to fuck her from behind while I mess with her tits

MORE op MORE! any nudes?

Created : 22-10-2016 05:45 AM
Duration : 00:08
Modified : 22-10-2016 05:45 AM
File Size : 829 KB
Path : /Downloads/1477070905461.webm
Title : 1477070905461.webm
Video Size : 924x1076

swap places with you and wait till she notices, then hold her down, stripping her and raping her

Gf 23 y
She loves anal

cook all your womens a nice dinner before fucking them like a retard

I'd have her face me while she rides my cock and I'd suck of her tits while she bounces on my dick.

take off her top and suck on her tits until her nipples get hard

does she have big nipples?

More, you fucker

Only butt stuff?

I'd grind my dick in between her ass cheeks before shoving the enterity of my dick in her asshole

Fuck her tight ass right there on the hood of that truck. She looks like she'd enjoy a hard ass fucking and when I'm almost done I'd go ass to mouth and cum down her throat

How about more of my gf? How would you defile her?

being quite gentle aye?

Oh she would be my little fuck slave. collared and slapped around, crying and sobbing as i would fuck her face hard, making her gag. Telling her that her holes are the only think worth anything on such a fat whore such as her.

God that is cute

Yep I absolutely love her ass. I would have her face down and spread her legs wide and ram my dick in her ass and fuck her like a mad man as she moans grow louder each time my dick goes in deeper.

You people are such a trip

I'd nibble on her hard nipples and I shove my dick inside of her wet pussy with all my might. Then I'd make sure she gags on my dick as I push her head down all the way to get all of it inside. Of course I'd finish with one last thrust and shove my cock as deep as I can in her mouth and blow my load inside

wwyd?

The one in the purple dress.
I would take her out to a secluded beach and fuck the shit out of her in and out of the water.

She was asleep
More ass or boobs?

In the spirt of Halloween

Ass please!

She is such a whore. She'd probably love being degraded by you. Would you make me watch as you knock her up?

i will fill her ass with my cum

She's pretty petite but her pussy is super tight

I'd bow, as I am a man.

She looks like she's give a killer blowjob, and so she would kiss the head of my dick before putting the whole thing in her mouth. I would stoke her hair as she would bob back and forth with my dick and I would blow my load all over her face and cover her glasses with my cum

someone cap this pic plz?

I'd slide my dick between her thighs and fuck them furiously lot before cumming all over the soles of her feet.

You would be a good cuck and sit in the corner as you saw me slamming into her tight little cunt. Swatting her ass and calling her a fat cow, a little cumslut that should be glad that a real man finally decided to use her disgusting body.

No female body is disgusting, user. Only male ones can be. Educate yourself.

I'd fuck her hard in her pussy and spray all of my cum all over her cute stomach.

>has no idea what turns a woman on

>is a literal virgin talking a big game

i'd suck her fat nipples white fucking her hairy cunt

I would rub my cock inberween her thighs. Just go back and forth over and over until I catch her by surprise by ramming my cock inside of her and then proceed to ravage her cunt.

WWYD to strange, poorly-animated dancing man?

You are a tumblr beta fag aren't you? Probably a nu male feminist i gather?

shave her

More more

I'd make sweet love to that ass. She'd learn that a thick dick in her ass causes anal orgasms and she'll be hooked on it like heroin. But then only my cock would suffice for her.

Only butt stuff.

Good. I'd love to see my fat sow get fucked by a real man. Make her fat tits even bigger as she gets knocked up by a real man and not my pathetic dick

I'd ask her where de white wimmin at?

I possess no relation or convenience adverse to this woman

But what would Sup Forums do, either way?

Each thrust would be harder than the last as I would continue to plow her ass. She would let out moans each time I bring my hand down to smack her ass until there's visible red marks. She would shove her ass back in demand of my cock reaching as deep as possible inside.

Who said you could call your beautiful wife those things? You saying those things would disgust her, a real man telling her what she is, turns her on.

Wwyd?

This is the type of lady that needs to be forced to be a sub, her slutty side is hidden deep behind all that snob. First i would have to tie her up and do a bit of orgasm denial, just to get her worked up to really let her slut side show, making her beg for dick and the orgasm that i would bring her. I wouldn't give it to her right away of course but in time

God damn I wanna get chucked so bad. How do I find a slut that only takes 13+ inch BBC to let me eat her out after she gets gangbanged and eat her nasty creampie? Also she must be a sickeningly huge bbw

I would make her deepthroat my dick and cum all over her face and glasses. Then make her lick off any cum that still may be on my dick.

What else would you do? Would you publicly humiliate her?

She makes want deepthroat and skullfuck her. Bad behaviour would be met by stiff slaps to her face. I want to see her cry before I rape her properly

Definitely would make her get on her knees, tie her arms behind her back, and then fuck her from behind while pulling on her hair.

i'd bend her over, shove a hairbrush in her ass as i fuck her pussy

I like

This pretty little face has throat fuck written all over her. After making sure she is tied down onto the bed i would head over the side and start to fuck her mouth. Starting slow for her to understand what you must do to breath, i would start to pick up speed and force my dick deep into her throat making her gag. Giving her very little time for breaks i would do this until her face was covered in her own spit, Then i would fuck her right then and there

My slutty little gf

I would only publicly humiliate her if she didn't do as i said. I save that for only the most stubborn sluts. If i did have to do that i would start out small, making her go out in a short skirt with no underwear and do things what would force a flash of her pussy

I'm sorry sir. I did not mean to upset a real man

Your GF looks like a good slut that would take anal when requested, so i would deff fuck her tight little ass and make her wear gag, to keep the screaming down

She can be very stubborn

Ur a faggot.

Show of your wife more if you want to apologize.

as most hidden whores are

Gf wwyd

She will not let me take nudes of her. She is very frigid at times

My cock would be engulfed in that ass and then I'd finish off by ramming it deep and cumming inside of her. I'd wipe off any extra cum on my dick by rubbing it all over her gorgeous ass cheeks.

you got to have more than two pics of her...

American?