C-C-Celeb thread - P-Please d-don't k-kick me edition

C-C-Celeb thread - P-Please d-don't k-kick me edition...

Dovebro here.

Glad to post more of ariels fantastic ass

Please do! She's amazing. These are great.

Agreed

top tier slampig

I want Elle's feet in my face while she jerks me off.

Pefect. Any more of her in this getup?

Lots

Bring 'em on!

I wanna grab her pigtails and fuck her throat

Really?

I would like to have vaginal intercourse with her, because I'm not some kind of sick weirdo.

But maybe I'm the one who's in the wrong here.

Ma boii

SWEET JESUS! What i would do to fuck that ass.

any ariana / ariel surprised faces ?

Gladly! She's so sexy

I never said I wouldn't want that.
Would love if she is on top and rides me.

>No Lia edition

I want to face fuck her so hard she throws up on my cock.

Not gonna lie...this made me cum

Easily one of the best out there

You're a sick fuck. You probably want her to fart into your mouth until you pass out.

Any Natalie Lind fans here?

Check out those panties

No, not really.

But nobody asked.

Many, but make it lewd, we don't need another thread of facebook tier shit.

This is a dream come true. WOWOWOWOW

M-My mistress Jessica Alba s-said if she p-puts m-me into th-the washing machine and p-puts it o-on f-full power i-it just might do brain d-damage to me... B-But she s-said since I-I'm an unprincipled s-sissy it d-doesn't really m-matter what h-happens to m-me... She s-said I-I better b-be careful b-because m-many p-people unfortunately g-g-go missing tonight and if I s-suddenly disappear then nobody will really n-notice... I-It's the p-perfect night f-for brewing a big p-pot o-of s-sissy stew... P-Properly cooled and frozen afterwards a m-mistress c-could easily g-get two m-months o-of good eating f-from o-one blump sissy... I-I started t-to shake and tremble a-ass she w-was t-telling me this until 3 minutes later b-before she could even f-finish I broke d-down into a disgusting m-mess o-of crying and b-begging... She sm-smiled at m-me and o-offered m-me a Halloween candy...

Big fan

ULTRA FUCKIN 4K MAN

I know, my fault.

Right? It's incredible

I wanna fuck Dove so bad and bury my face into her tits..

Hmmm....you have a point. My apologies user

yummy soles

She just broke her engagement of six months, she should be vulnerable now.

goatse

Not just. That was 2 weeks ago.

The stuttering bullshit is so obnoxious

that's the idea!

>Mfw

Post her scars and quotes about hating being objectified lest we forget

Is this that crazy new dance number?

Kek.
I will marry her, just saying.

Zero fucks given. Would still fuck.

If she's wearing that, I don't care what she does in it lol

Hot

M-My m-mistress tells me I-I'm like a-a ball and chain a-around her life... She s-says I-I need t-to be disciplined so I-I can be taught th-the p-proper way to serve her... She s-says that's why she usually t-takes a good whiz i-i-into my refrigerated water... It m-may not taste great b-but its f-for my own g-good... It teaches me who the b-boss is... Then she closed her hand i-into a fist and p-put it within a-a inch of my nose saying, "Right?"... I-I quickly a-agreed w-with h-her, m-melting before h-her will l-like a man-child...

Face needs to be covered in cum

You posted this as if its supposed to mean something.. But i see no meaning

Goddamn look at that amazing ass

unf...

where's my young skinny smooth legged whore at?

shes just a fat selena gomez, why is she in every thread ?

Perfectly juicy

She's got the perfect thick body type

Nicer ass bigger tits smoother looking skin.. Selena is cute and all but id still prefer ariel.. Plus ariel never beiber inside of her.. As far as i know

Love her feet tbh...

Never had*

it's almost like people like different things than you do. weird.

yeahhhhh, you know it! thanks bro

is this girl a celebrity ? I know she has big fake titties at least

vid to pic related:
candidgirls.io/v/1943977ddd

I got ya this time.

Yeah, she's hot as fuck. Any highres Gotham screens?

I highly doubt she's a celeb. but those titties tho.

i appreciate ya man. godd i love those legs, especially her calves

M-My m-mistress i-is taking o-out her Halloween frustrations o-on me... She s-said she should b-be w-with a handsome, well-off gentlemen r-right now... Instead, she's st-stuck w-with a l-lower class c-city r-rat... She t-told m-me m-many t-times s-some o-of the m-most wealthy m-men in the w-world o-offered h-her an arrangement proposal... She a-also received offers f-from some o-of the most handsome and f-famous m-men... S-So t-tonight I-I w-will be hanging o-on the w-wall w-wishing f-for a-a few hours a-at least I-I d-didn't cross her p-path...

I would think this girl farts a lot. I also think she probably has the worst smelling farts of all the Hollywood girls. She probably is a big time farter like to the point she is known by her friends as the gross funny one. She probably does a lot of burping as well. And I think she only shits diarrhea she probably never has a normal shit.