begging for any of the dark souls game

steamcommunity.com/id/ssfourester/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031378616
I would like Total War: WARHAMMER - Call of the Beastmen DLC or
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Happy Halloween!

begging for DragonBall Xenoverse 2

steamcommunity.com/id/flamiepoo/

Shameful beg for the Dead By Daylight Halloween DLC.$6 but I can pay you in skeletons.

steamcommunity.com/id/SirSage/

BTW i Love that Sup Forums Halloween special theme

steamcommunity.com/id/BB-GR8/

begging for any good games over 40 dollars.

want bf1 but that's not a steam game but anway if richfags are rich then I can't complain

The Top 100 Things I'd Do
If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.

My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.

My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.

Shooting is not too good for my enemies.

The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.

I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.

I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.

steamcommunity.com/id/madbullbunny/

Really want Battlefield 1, fallout 4 or skyrim, but i'll take anything. Will give a random postal 2 + dlc if I get a game.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267728046

Anything would be appreciated, would really make my night since I've had a shitty day

I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.

One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.

The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.

I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.

I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."

When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.

I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.

I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.

Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

Poor faggot looking for some nice Rich fag to gift him Party Hard please send steam key to [email protected]

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120414870/ Please give me stardew valley I'm begging

Anyone want any pics/vids/greentext? Gonna try and keep the thread alive

sure

>Yeah sure why not let's make a funny Halloween

I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.

No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.

I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.

I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)

No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.

No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.

I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies. For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.

My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.

I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.

How about an oc greentext about the time I nearly got assraped by a chinese guy before almost falling to my death at a hotel at the UNSECO in Paris?

First to reply to this comment wirh Post No ending on 420 gets a steam game worth 5 euros of their choosing. dont forget steam id

steamcommunity.com/id/SMHiggers/

I'm begging for any games you are willing to give but I would prefer either civ6 or one of the two xenoverses

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142095958/

L4D2 but anything would be appreciated

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031378616

Inb4 420 gets hit, Give Resident evil 4 to steamcommunity.com/id/lakkax

rollin

Please help me out my credit card got blocked while buying something online I wanted to buy a Google play gift card for my app transaction it is a very rare offer and will expire soon and to reactivate the card I need to go to the bank which is not open... I really need your help please buy me a Google play gift card worth only 5$ you're my last hope please make my day.. Tnx my id is [email protected]

steamcommunity.com/id/SirSage/
How about Mr. President? Its 5 USD, idk what that goes to in euros.

All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.

I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.

I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.

I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.

I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.

The Darkness 2 it's like 6 dollars or Resident evil revelation it's 1 dollar please but if not thanks anyways.

Id: funm3ck

reroll.

I need it for a legendary chest anyone who plays clash royale will know how rare it is it can't be bought with any amount of money if the offer is not on and the offer is like once in a year

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023044508/

NBA 2K17 plz rich user

almost seems unfair rerolling when its this slow

Sad no 420 now we have to wait

Just in case anyone wants to gift me smth
Eh what the heck, profile is listed above

So now for the greentext
>be me
>be 15
>at highschool in France
>taking chinese classes as well as choir for 3 years now
>get invited by my chinese teacher to sing at the unesco for some bs chinese ceremony
>not really that interested but I have nothing better to do
>practice is at a place called the confucious institute
>turns out multiple colleges were participating, end up meeting with a qt.13 and flirting the entire time
>talk and fuck around for the next dozen practices
>the weekend before the event we all get in a bus and drive down to paris
>stay at a 4 star hotel (no idea how our school afforded this)
>end up rooming with this dick named Marc-Antoine

Sorry for the bad english and the slow typing, translating is hard

cont

Bump

I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing out copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.

If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.

If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.

If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.

I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.

Bump
Roll
>to recap staying with MA, girls are down the hall
>turns out Marc-Antoine had a thing for Marina, the girl I was flirting with
>trys to fuck with me
It should be mentioned that we were on a third floor, with a huge window facing a garden. Under the window there was a ledge that passed under all the windows on this floor
>MA starts to get pissy with me, insults my mother, calls me a pussy
>ignore him for a while but this faggot is really getting on my nerves
>end up socking him in the nose and kicking him in the shin
>we start wrestling by the open window
>he pushes me through and closes it behind me
>hit my head on the ledge, super dazed
>wtf man
>bang on the window and he ends up flipping me off
>people in the garden start to notice
>ohshitohshitohshit

Interrupting story because OH FUCK SOMEONE GOT SHOT OUTSIDE. I live near a migrant camp and some sandniggers are going at it

take you phone and record everything dude srls
and remebere about
youtube.com/watch?v=DfxDr30CPOY

steamcommunity.com/id/pauliepus

beggin for anything on my wishlist

or civ 6

Why you ppl choose civ when you can play Total War

Jesus the guy is dead, all the niggers ran off, hear screams and sirens

Gonna try and record some of the body, can't see alot because it's nmight

Record it fast before he come back to life and start looking for brains!

I will bum it again maybe something funny will happen

steamcommunity.com/id/66666666666661

Putt putt adventures

i like to lay in my bed and play it with mouse only

Ok guys i'm out, have fun and a happy Halloween!
Goodnight!

Heya, just asking for RE4

steamcommunity.com/id/lightmantle

steamcommunity.com/id/DutchyDutcherson/

Begging for anything on my wishlist. Happy Halloweens.