So this is happening. Butt hurt much Trumpublicans? Not like he's going anywhere anyways...

So this is happening. Butt hurt much Trumpublicans? Not like he's going anywhere anyways. Let's all get ready for TrumpTV once he loses by a god damn landslide.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
270towin.com/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha trump is so hated he's even going to make the gop lose texas!

nobody likes you or your shilling. Go away kike.

>accurate

>Michigan is liberal

10/10 kek'd

so elocuent! and that right there is why you'll probably lose texas! kek

>Utah voting Democrat

Wewlad

Uhhh, yeah...

Texas fag here. Hate how this election turned out, I really do hate Hillary, but Trump, Stein AND Johnson are a buncha' lunatics.

I know what must be done with my vote. We all lose this election.

might as well, everyone here is voting mcmullin. He has like a 6% lead here

Colorado fag. Really hope we go blue, would be amazing to end up turning the entire mp blue!

aww the little Sup Forumstard left his safe space and got triggered

Wasn't McMullin supposed to be the big surprise from Utah and he was going to take Utah? Why the fuck are the polls giving Utah to the dems?

What exactly would make you kek at that?

What fucking poll is that? I'm not a trumpublican but wherever you pulled that is bullshit. Take a look at FiveThirtyEight or a site with actual polling and stop with this b8y shit.

You realize this map is bull shit right

proof?

Only liberals get triggered friend.

Could send it to Congress, assuming neither Trump nor HRC gets 270.

So there is a slim chance that McMullin is selected as President, as he is neither Trump nor HRC

Shills don't believe evidence so why would it matter?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
270towin.com/

Cool, so you should believe this: projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

This will happen, just by not as far as a margin. But I will tell you, don't use the interactive map site to post this crap. Too easy to screencap and say your side is winning. Seeing this mostly from Trumpfags, but still, be careful. Not a good idea to associate yourself with teh cancerous population that are Trumpfags.

>just now seeing the swing after the FBI investigation
Give it a couple of days.

can't believe anybody would vote for a serial sexual offender and possible pedo

stay classy, southerners

Yeah we voted for Bill
>posts nice family picture
What are you trying to suggest with that photo rofl.

I think something like this is easily possible.

With McMullin taking Utah, preventing either from hitting 270

you were saying? gtfo trump fag

McMuffin won't take Utah.

Good lord you're an angry liberal.
I mean just a liberal actually.
Must be fun posting maps all day showing YOUR prized choice.

you may want to consult reality, its aint looking good with Hillary with the Anthony Weiner pedophile stuff going on famalam

Hope springs eternal, doesn't it?

Well, until November 8th, anyway.

Hillary only needs one of the swing states to win

Trump needs them all

Its gonna be close.

Its really either him or trump.

And McMullin is up in some polls over Trump. With the gap widening

Its really not hope I'm just not calling it a done deal until all the information is out.
Unlike tards from both sides claiming victory yet.

PEDO
E
D
O

kek

GTFO FEMINIST CUNT

anyone who's smart can just google and get the real polls but okay, people are retard and went to bait 24.7

>bait 24.7
>calling others retards

lurk moar new guy

You guys are all obese.

go away slav, you are not welcome here

I love that fuckn shirt. On top of actually buying it he even had the class to tuck it in. That's a southern gentleman right there.

and the proof is there. google it and go to one of the neutral pollsters. the numbers are there. Hillary buries trump by a 1400 landslide

WV goes for Clinton?
GR8B8M8IR88/8

Arkansas the longest Democrat hold out state in all of US history. The Clintons spawned from us and yet we are voting Republican. Should give you an idea of what to do.

Utah is one of the most republican states I've ever visited, not sure they would vote blue

The fact that you mentioned TrumpTV, which is a rumor started by pro-Hillary super PACs, tells me you are a paid Shillary suppoter. You guys are really getting desperate.

>This is a shill
All you guys do is post Hilary pictures smiling and say kiddo or other shit from your script.
You all behave the same way and post the same shit.
You CTR shills are so fucking obvious its painful.

trump sure is gonna be blue come election day

nigga i dont know what polls youre looking at, almost all from today are within the margin of error or very close

I only want trump now because him memes are dank

look at those tiny little hands

they make small dicks feel bigger

Just remember to look for a new job in eight days friend :D

if you say so

>Missouri being Democratic
How's the world in Cali babe? Did you know there's an entire world outside your state?

not sure if bait. all of my Trump supporting friends get so triggered by everything.

>>happy holidays
>>triggered
>> PC CULTURE HAS GONE TOO FAR
>> jews have taken over

get over yourself loser, its 2016 ffs

every shill here is samefagging
fuck off faggot

The newest polls have Trump ahead in most swing states, and nationally.

This FBI bombshell did it in for Clinton.

The national forecast is up to about a 50/50 chance for both candidates.

I guess my money's on Trump at this point. Up until now... It was on Clinton. The FBI finally did the right thing - and trampled Clinton's White House bid.

these skeltons are too spooooky for me

source on where the forecast is 50/50?

stay mad fag

see

Yeah...the Midwest is not turning blue

>not an argument

not lucking, fag
reading what this dumb thread has caught

This thread makes me so happy

i love how the hillary supporters have run out of arguments and are now posting images of nazi germany, c'mon guys, you gotta do better than that

cant understand you

dont speak retard

How is the fact that Hillary is only going to need 1 of them to win vs all of them for Trump not prove that that chart isn't going to matter?

because she's dropping like a rock in polls and theres still a week to go

Dude, how much you getting paid? I want in.

I'll fully admit they should both be in jail, but she's so crooked, 117 people have died of 'suicide' with 6 shots to the back of the head. Most of these people had some sort of information on her, like the U.N. ambassador, I guess thats another reason I don't want to vote fr her besides the dank memes, it is a lot harder to throw a corrupt official out of office than your standard retard who wants to fuck his own daughter, and at least other countries have respect for him

Is Don ever going to release his tax returns?

What about his medical records? The American People deserve to know if he has any STDs.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

No she isn't. Just come to terms with the fact that Trump isn't going to win.

hillary also has been shown not to have paid taxes for quite some time

who cares

lol no

Trump actually dropped half a percent today. As much as the media loves to put out clickbait like this latest FBI bullshit, people are smart enough to see through it. There was literally nothing of substance in Comey's letter and the majority of people see that.

>muh body count meme

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
>FALSE

LOL

More like guilty of being a rich billionaire that people have been trying to take money from for 30 years straight.