Its Halloween, why aren't you at a Party or Dressing Up?

Its Halloween, why aren't you at a Party or Dressing Up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4hmLHZqRUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm on duty till 0500 tomorrow.

what others counties celebrate Halloween...is it only in the US

Because I'm sick as fuck with pneumonia, my engine just seized up on my car, and some unexpected expenses came up so the $800.00 paycheck I got Friday was immediately spent, so I have about three dollars to my name.

I know at least Japan and Canada do. I'd imagine it is global.

I don't like parties.

im over the age of 21

We don't celebrate it here in Europe, but I personally put myself in Halloween immersion. Dark room, halloween episodes of cartoons I used to watch, read EAP, creepypasta, etc.

Partied on Saturday like a normal adult.

Because I have no friends.

Get a better job you useless fuck.

I'm at work. It's ten to 11 and I've just called last orders. These fuckers better leave soon, I want to smoke and play skyrim.

You can live on $200 a week?

because I'm making kvass blyat

Bc i cant stand Parties and am busy eating junk Food and binge watching anime with my cats
Not to mention dead inside

Cause I work nights.

same

because it's my day off

am dressed up but no candy whores so it all mine fuck yea

Because Im better than other people. Im above the primal needs of interaction and social acceptance.

because I'm not 16

because my vidya wont play itself

Two digit suicide attempts yet ?

im not happy that people try to be like me and consider it cool nowadays so memes were born, but for real, im better than you and all other people

I'm not a child. That's why.

>best person ever
> lurks Sup Forums
Pick one

Have a kid

oh god back to instagram please

"play Skyrim" u know it's 2016 right

Yes, skyrim remaster came out yesterday. Seeing as I very much enjoyed it the first time round I thought I might start another character. It's going to be pretty fun.

Problem negativefag?

Wasn't IG that place with good looking food ? Mine looks disgusting (still tasty doe)

working til 10pm EST time. grocery store cashier so it's not terrible

>this

because halloween fell on a monday this year so all the good parties were fri/sat

and because costume parties sound gay as fuck

a skele is in my ouse

youtube.com/watch?v=T4hmLHZqRUw

please help

because of work, I started making a costume but lost all will to finish it, I have retarded social skills, no friends where I currently live, didnt even decorate my fucking apartment door.

Because its monday and i have a fucking job you nigger

im 28