Would you spend 48 hours in the woods with a woman who murdered someone for $50,000 tax free?

Would you spend 48 hours in the woods with a woman who murdered someone for $50,000 tax free?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.makeagif.com/media/7-11-2015/cPLuz0.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If there was a guarantee I wouldn't be killed then yeah sure, probably would be pretty interesting.

Why do you spam this shit 24/7? Eat a dick.

Some cunts doing a survey

Would you spend $50,000 on the woods with a murder who taxed someone for 48hours?

yes

post more picks, she's hot.

>climb tree
>fight tiredness for 48 hours
>???
>profit

I feel at home in the woods. I was born in to it, molded by it....I have no fear

Yes. Where do I sign?

She doesn't look very scary. Can't you just tie her to a tree and chill?

Of course. I can't figure out why anyone would possibly say no.

So wait. She got 50000 tax free dollars to murder someone?

Would do it for free. Guaranteed she would be down to fuck

i.makeagif.com/media/7-11-2015/cPLuz0.gif

she gets free room and board FOR FREE

Are you kidding? I'd do it for free. Shit, I'd pay to be her slave.

she stabbed this girl, a neighbor she was bullying, to death

i'd stab her to death too

It'd be awesome if she couldnt kill me.
Knowing more about what was and is in her mind about the murder, what made her do it and shit

Are you kidding? I'd do it for free!

>be Inna woods
>most dangerous game
>I lose, my body will probably be mangled and left to the twisted machinations of a murderous teen girl
>I win, and her body will be mangled and left to the last full machinations of a murderous adult man with a propensity or necrophilia

There are no cons for me.

Soooo did the woman kill for 50k or do you get 50k?

Are there knifes in the house?

Is the woman particularly stronger than me or knows some super cool fighting skill?

Let's be honest, beating up the average woman isn't hard unless she has a knife to your dick.

If we're both unarmed the question changes to:
"Would you spend 48 hours in the woods with a sex slave who deserves everything you give to her then get 50k afterwards?"

Abvious answer: Yes.

If i manage not to trigger a bitch for 48 hours straight i get 50k?
Can i bring stuff? I just bring a power bank to charge her phone with and she will be busy looking for a new husband 2 days straight and completely ignore me.