McMuffins aside, Hillary is about to wreck Trump. Not voting myself, not old enough yet...

McMuffins aside, Hillary is about to wreck Trump. Not voting myself, not old enough yet... but still really entertaining how the tables have finally turned against Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jH-mhZLuGRk
csmonitor.com/1986/0305/acrook.html
governmentsecrets.com/tag/artificial-intelligence/
books.google.ch/books?id=iiB6ZW0yescC&pg=PA27655&lpg=PA27655&dq=fbi use of AI&source=bl&ots=JPPa2XK8qG&sig=tvzna7G6cjUx1lcIrwSFfkWss0A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiokpW0tobQAhUEahoKHSsWCaoQ6AEIPzAG#v=onepage&q=fbi use of AI&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Good! Fuck Donald Trump.

You're also not old enough to understand politics.

Hillary wants to go to fucking war with Russia! Do you understand how terrable that would be??
Also it's proven with the podesta emails how she's living a double life and lies about most things on her campaigns

>not old enough to vote
>have to be 18 to vote
>have to be 18 to be on Sup Forums
Enjoy your ban.

Says share YOU'RE forecast. Fucking retard

This.
Enjoy being b&
OP=always a fag

i understand how to spell "terrible"

And in what ways does that in any way decrease the point i was trying to make?

Not old enough to vote? Under 18.

MODS

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

[Close]

can't write. can't spell. obviously never opened a book. you are uneducated and ignorant. your opinion has no value and holds no merit. you are terrable.

Every. Way.

"Terrable"
You pointing out spelling mistakes really doesn't change anything i was trying to get across so instead of being a fgt why not try to actually use a counter argument?
Why do people want a nuclear war with russia?

Sure, kid.

You are dumber than a bag of door knobs being slowly dragged through your mother's tumescent disease ridden urethra in a twice knitted burlap sack made out of the hairs of a bed ridden autistic child who fell to last winter's cold due to his complete inability to heed his father's warnings to stay indoors while waiting for the physician who could properly diagnose the severe retardation that disabled him from the most basic forms of proper hygiene and human interaction. That is what you are.

I believe a reasonable argument has been established.

Mods. Underage b&

All rigged and false polls.

>pic related.

So you have no arguments at all? How sad. I was looking forward to shredding your shitty arguments apart

Hillary supporter here, and you're on crack, OP. I'll be happy with her getting more than 270 EVs, and I think 340 or so is looking very likely. But this? This is bag, and you should feel bad.

The majority of america doesn't give a shit about Hillary but were going to have to vote fore her anyways. Trump supporters are passionate white power gun nuts who have a hard on for Trump. He could fling literal shit at them and they'd stay and cheer.

I haven't yet read what you're responding to, but i LOLed.

There actually does seem to be a rather solid argument placed here for you to try to "shred". Now, while it is obvious that you are terrably retarded, we are all eager to read how you can justify your mother's vaginal tumescence, or your current door knob like state of being. Or, in any case, the reason for your entrapment in that twice knitted burlap sack... all very compelling facts to refute. Please elaborate on these matters, these are the things that matter in a discussion such as ours. I turn the table to you good sir.

There are a lot of Republicans holding their nose and voting Trump. Some of them (like my parents) say they disagree with him on many things, but sometimes I wonder.

>there are Americans out there that will vote for Hillary

really makes you think, your senile old boomers must be even dumber than ours

Gtfo
>underage faggot

I say arguments.

You insult me.
Doesn't make any actual arguments.
Turns the table.

It's like talking to a fucking brick wall

Boomers, as a group, aren't old enough to be senile. Are they prone to make decisions based on emotion? Yes... which looks like senility (I think).

And I'm a tail end GenXer who is happily supporting Hilldawg.

Make it stop. Please.

No she doesn't. The Podesta emails proved nothing incriminating. Trump won't release his tax returns because he's a puppet to foreign investors because nobody in the United States will give him a loan because he's a con-man that doesn't pay anyone back. Go ahead, elect him, enjoy living in post-apocalyptic America.

"I give into Trumper scare tactics," the post.

Ok. Perhaps my previous arguments were a bit too obtuse for a terrably unprepared individual such as yourself. Perhaps a brief history lesson will set the correct context to my arguments so as to allow you to formulate the appropriate response to my arguments. As several anons in this thread already know, your great great great grandmother was a filthy river whore who not only comes from a long line of whores, but also put forth an equally long line of unabashed whores. Yet each one of these maternal whores bore unique properties to their uniquely terrable whoring abilities. Your grandmother was a mud whore, your aunt was a jungle whore, your great aunt was a desert whore, your great grandmother was a cave whore, and while your 2nd cousin was a mountain whore, your great aunt's twice removed cousin was simply put a whore's whore. And it is she who we should focus on, for she was the grandest of whores. A true whore of whores, a whore other whores in your lineage could look up to, a whore from who they could learn how to truly whore their whorey little selves out to their whorey hearts content. Being the spectacular whore that she was, she was able to whore her way through your family, so much so that she became your verz own whore of a mother! It is definitely a terrably interesting context to my argument. So, as I have previously stated, I turn the table to you sir.

M8 she wants a nofly zone in syria and fully aware what the results of that will be.

You still there Terry?

Maybe you should pull your dick out of the dictionary and write something that will bring something to the table.

You're avarage hillary supporter everyone!

As mentioned before this is like talking to a brick wall and i actually wanted an open conversation but you're clearly to affraid of other opinions then the ones in your safe space.
Fuck this i'm gonna sleep

>Not old enough to vote
>Worst electoral prediction map I've ever seen
>Hillary will wreck Trump!
Yeah, you're credible.

If Everyone of us would stop being retarded and voted third party none of this shit would happen. But yall fucking sheeps.

Fuckin hell ctr is working extra hard today

Aw... come on ol' chum. I understand your frustration when saying that I am "You're average Hillary supporter". But I am not to affraid, nor do I feel better then you. I thought my arguments were actually pretty constructive debate topics to open to discussion, they couldn't have been that terrable. Shall we instead turn our talking points towards your father? As far as I know, the greatest fuck who never fucked? Now, look here Terry, as a Trump supporter you must be aware that your father's narrow urethra came to be after a serious accident involving a hydraulic pump, a Bush '88 poster, the back of a Volvo, peanut butter, your uncle's pet goat, a Greatest Hits of Donna Summers album and your whore of a mother. A bizarre (and unfortunate) Rube Goldberg-like chain of events led your father to not only lose his testicles and what was once a gloriously wide open urethra, but more importantly to be condemned to a long life of breeding severely retarded children by summoning your mother to the savage love making of his malnourished circus freak of a brother. While we know that his brother was a geek, biting off chicken heads for pennies at a time, this my friend is your father's burden, it is not yours to carry. How could your father have known that on that fateful peanut butter filled night he would condemn his child to a life of idiocy? Please, do not blame yourself. Terry, we are all your friends in this thread. You are in a safe space. Please, share with us. Help us help you to heal.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD YOU HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT

The shit was in her leaked emails. It's verified. Why do all of Shillary autists refuse to open your fucking eyes?

We love you Terry!

I don't support trump.
You havn't made a single argument only insults.
Phone autocorrected your to you're. Not that it matters

this new Sup Forums catchphrase is fucking gay, pal.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD!

See, anyone can say it. It means absolute jack shit. Go away. I'd tell you to go back to GBS but you're too much of a newfag babby to understand that, let alone American politics.

Why don't you go back to Sup Forums and circle-jerk about it with like-minded faggots?

Oh come on now Terry, I'm sure you havn't over looked some of my stronger talking points. It shouldn't be terrably difficult for you to touch on some of these. As a non-Trump supporter, what is it that you would like to delve into and discuss?

Why are people still on Trump Vs Hillary?

Do they not realize Trump is just a puppet like G.W. and Pence is Dick Chaney 2.0?

Hope they are paying you a lot for this. If not, you are a complete fool

Come on Terry, I feel terrable now. Let's talk about something we can debate and really sink our teeth into.

> not old enough to vote
> voting age is 18
MODS MODS MODS

Hillary Clinton allowed the pervert pedophile Anthony Weiner to access classified information

650,000 emails

Six hundred and fifty THOUSAND emails

Ahahahaha

Bait

;)

With that many emails it seems like you should be able to find just one that shows actual wrongdoing beyond "bad server management".

I've started being active on r/the_donald now that there is no chance he will get elected, just for satire

Guys, I'm concerned for Terry...

And they will, they just got the warrant Sunday

Now we wait and watch Hillshills panic as her campaign bursts into flames like the Hindenburg

Come on, I'm a Hillary fan and even I know this is ridiculous. You need to order by relative liberalness. For example, Colorado shouldn't be a toss up before Arizona

Expecting the police to be able to clear 650k emails in less than 2 days.

>hillary fan
>shill*
fixed it for you

They could find out that she advocates for kitten murder and she would still be better than Trump

I just like my president to have meaty clackers unlike Trump's micropeen

I am honestly worried that Terry may have done something terrable to himself. We should all come together and search for him, maybe even call 911. I hope he hasn't caused any harm to himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=jH-mhZLuGRk

Dude the Hindenburg was fucking rad. Wish we still had sweet ass nazi airships

The FBI has AI systems that can go through documents automatically.

>lying on the internet
y u do dis

It's true. Do your research.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof

post real case that shows the FBI used artificial intelligence to go through evidence in a criminal investigation

i'll wait

Terry? Are you okay Terry? Please let us know if you're fine, okay? Your mother is here with me, and we are both very preoccupied and concerned for your well being.

Your mother also says to bring a pack of Newports for her on your way back home.

csmonitor.com/1986/0305/acrook.html
and that's from 1986! do your research and stop being so arrogant and full of yourself.

you guys must be terrably worried

>still waiting
no real world criminal case referenced there

governmentsecrets.com/tag/artificial-intelligence/
jesus man, do the minimum of effort before dismissing over facts will you? you are on the internet you know and can find all of this yourself

Your are utterly retarded. Perhaps... you know where Terry is? I fear terrable things may have occurred to Terry.

>STILL waiting

show me one documented instance or criminal case, referencing a real criminal investigation, where artificial intelligence was used to sort through the evidence by the FBI

you made the claim, not me

Daily Reminder: if you are still supporting Trump your information will be fed into a database which will be used as the central focus of an investigation into the workings of the Alt-Right.

The third party candidates are shit too

Missouri is blue? Are you fucking retarded? Jesus christ I'm surprised you can figure out how to use the keyboard that got you here.

>South Carolina

MASSIVE KEK

Terrrrrryyyyy??? Is this you? I sense that this terrable feistiness of yours could be a good indicator that you are Terry... A Terry in wolf's clothing as they say. When are you coming back home? I'm here with your mother, she's worried sick. Talk to me! Also, don't forget her Newports.

someoen ban thsi rtard already underage.

books.google.ch/books?id=iiB6ZW0yescC&pg=PA27655&lpg=PA27655&dq=fbi use of AI&source=bl&ots=JPPa2XK8qG&sig=tvzna7G6cjUx1lcIrwSFfkWss0A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiokpW0tobQAhUEahoKHSsWCaoQ6AEIPzAG#v=onepage&q=fbi use of AI&f=false
good enough for you? god you're lazy.

hmmmm... only an underage fag like you would be so adamant on something as stupid as that. b& anyone? gtfo

what the hell is this? WAY tl;dr

The Alt-Right movement will be under investigation by summer 2017. You Trump supporters made the naive blunder of thinking you can just call for civil war without ending up on a database.

You need artificial intelligence just to sift through it

hahaha, oh my god. you are the evidence that we're fucked as a species. too lazy to read an actual paragraph baby boy? or god forbid, more than one paragraph? you lazy cunt, go back to playing video games, reading top ten lists and licking cheeto powder off your fingers.

CTR GET OUT REEEEEEEE

>implying
are you high?

kek do you actually thing hillary cronies would give two fucks about the shit stains on this site? they have people who are of some worth to try to manipulate in other parts of the internet that are for sure not in this shit hole filled with idiots retards and fags.

>not old enough yet
reported.

>you lazy cunt, go back to playing video games, reading top ten lists and licking cheeto powder off your fingers.
>projection

Enjoy a life of complete dim witted idiocy.

I'm 17 and I'm going for Trump

>You're also not old enough to understand politics
>Hillary wants to go to fucking war with Russia
and the most ironic post award goes to..... YOU!!! congratulations on being a fuckwad!