Full vid of this plz

Full vid of this plz

Other urls found in this thread:

goregrish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

goregrish com/video/1065/cartel-brutality

Sick fuck

WHAT THE FUCK, THIS SHIT TRUMPS ALL THE GORE SHIT I'VE SEEN ON Sup Forums AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think there is a bit more to it, but there should be more content in that video.

fuck. this. gay. earth.

You get to hear the gurgling as well. I've had to keep going back to that video. Like damn.

fuck humans

What's that one gore website only Germans are allowed to get on?

What happens in the vid? I cant watch rn

That's what you get for being involved in that shitty life. I mean sure, I feel bad. But these are people who sell drugs and kill each other all the fucking time. Some dumbass getting killed for crossing the cartels is not a tragedy, it's a goddamn inevitability.

I think this is the perfect example on why it's best to stay the fuck away from drugs in general. If drugs won't fuck you up, the crazy cocksuckers who sell them eventually will.

Hey mods, why the fuck is this OK, but if it's an animal you ban people

roll

Why there are some fags posting this shit from time to time, this is disgusting and stupid.
grow up, kids.!!!! also SAGE.

happy Halloween Sup Forums!
You're a bunch of pussies, looks like a cartel video.

Because a human who is responsible for getting himself into trouble that soon leads to his death is the same as mindless retarded torture on an animal that isn't smart enough to realize what it's doing wrong.

By all means, I hate people who say that animal lives are worth more than people, but I also hate people like you who are too retarded to tell the difference.

The fuck is that pole sticking out of him?

It teaches you about life.

This

Couldn't have said it better myself. Not that I give a shit about animal lives, but torturing them is pointless and retarded. Whereas this video, the guy must have done something to end up in that situation.

What if he was retarded and mentally incapable of reasoning, or a child?
Context doesn't really matter here. Brutally murdering someone who breaks the rules of your gang is still brutally murdering someone

Fuck off faggot. I put human lives before animals and niggers any day but this guy got involved in shit that he shouldn't have. Countless people die every year by the hands of the cartel. A stupid animal can not reason with humans. A person who tortures and kills animals is a true piece of shit.

They're both still legal in the us to post here and watch

The link doesn't have all of the vid. But the guy gets his hands cut off and his face is hacked off until pretty much all that is left is his skull. They then try to cut his throat but he's still alive and squirming, so they stick a pole down his throat to keep his head steady as they slice through his throat. That's all I've seen if the vid. I think thats all of it.

Mah nigga

They're so stupid. They're showing skin to come into contact with blood. Not to mention he's in shock and not truly experiencing the pain

This was on a rekt thread earlier he's only just found it

lol poor motherfucker

3D anyone?

no they put it in his mouth so he can stop moving and proceed to cut lol

I can't tell if they skinned his face or if it's just blood on skin
At least one of them wore a glove

skinned bro

>put human lives before niggers
that doesn't make sense

i dont know man he doesnt seem to be feeling very comfy to me

Wouldn't the body go into shock or go unconscious somehow, like is he actually conscious or is that just something with the nerves/