ITT girls that have sexually humiliated you

ITT girls that have sexually humiliated you

Told everyone about your small pee pee?

Actually yeah, that was one part.

But it was lots of things over the course of awhile. She basically was the driving factor in breaking my confidence.

This bitch looks like a mouse? Did you forget you're a fucking man? Stand in front of a mirror look yourself in the eye and see the man you are. I don't care if you only see a beta. All alphas were betas once. Then get your fucking life together. Forget this slag and go and be the best motherfucker you can be. Literally fuck a mom if that's helps.
Every single man in your blood line has been attractive enough to find a mate, strong enough to survive until sexual maturity and alpha enough to provide for his family. Start making them proud

Here's a bitch I've sexually humiliated so often she can't get off without it anymore

what did she do?

Wtf is that? It looks like a bowl cut lesbian during the second world war. Don't tell me a man allowed this creature to get the better of him?
She looks like she used a Cheeto as inspiration for her hair cut

Story?

I only posted the cuckquean pic. Met a younger girl (a man should only have a girl half his age +7) and took the Victorian route of making her what I wanted. She is now consumed by being a cuckquean. Loves talking about my cock inside other women.

Pls explain what this 5/10 bitch did

You are doing God's work user.

more of left pls

WHAT DID SHE DO BOI

Looks like Pinocchio is a real boy now, and also has gotten into tumblr!

well you humiliated her to right OP?
rumors and sexual humiliation are a two way street. anything you say is just as true as what she says. unless you let her get pics of you tiny cock, then she has proof and you're an idiot

She told the dude she only likes pumpkins

>710056281
Please share methodology of such a feat

David S. Pumpkin

That's a man
How did you not notice her penis?

How did you do that? That's literally every man's dream. Does she like to watch/

>ITT girls
>girls
You just fucked up, son

OP, story please

Op , care to share story?

The key is mentally dominating a woman and learning about what turns her on. Once you have the knowledge you can start to push these fantasies further. The key is to not go to fast, but ease her into picturing your cock in another woman. Don't bring it up to her, let her mention it first.
My method is always basic name calling - light bondage - orgasm control (important) - heavier bondage and punishment - humiliation during orgasm control - heavy bondage and punishment (cunt slaps etc) - extreme humiliation (worthless, useless etc) and then finally complete orgasm control. That bitch will follow you to the moon and back then.

Story?

Ok hold on

fucking this

The girl looks okay
The pizza gave me a boner

Snappy Tomatoes pizza is fucking amazing.

Then black men arent alpha cause they just leave there family.

They aren't alpha. They're literally pathetic chimps if they're mad niggerish. If a black man acts like a white man then he can be alpha.

OP, you can do better than this.

All you faggot posting girls post your story along with it

This. What's the point of a pic without a story to go with it?

Please tell me Maddie is a girl

this whole fucking thread hahahahahah fucking faggot inferior men would have died due to darwinism if you didnt have your made up rights, holy shit has humanity become pathetic or fucking what lmfao kill yourselfs, youre gay, get the fuck out, youre a retard

Oh I like that!

i'm listening.

How do you extremely humiliate her? And what do you mean by orgasm control. I get my girl to finish, just unsure what you mean by it.

ANY QUESTIONS?

When was this... 10 years ago? That fucking phone...

isnt she from this is england lol

more pls SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE

search warmfreshpaint on momless

IF THESE ARE TWO TRAPS THEN FUCK IT IM A FAGGOT

for fuck sake

see

well fuck me.

Fuck yes.

All of them.