If you were a character in Misfits, what would your power be? Remember, it should represent your personality

If you were a character in Misfits, what would your power be? Remember, it should represent your personality.

Also, general Misfits thread.

Why do I find the chubby chav so hot?

The power to suck my own dick

I bet you enjoy the films of Jonathan C. Butler.

The power to remember completely useless shit like the names of the actors that starred in Misfits.

Easily the ability to manipulate others to an insane degree. I have low self esteem regarding my looks and mannerisms so i put loads of effort into my speech and persuasion skills when talking to people. I'm told, despite my shit view of myself, that I'm actually attractive and kind of shy/innocent looking so i guess the combo really works.

I always feel that i look as untrustworthy and manipulative as i feel

o shit dude sick fucking burn, man. you told those punks!!!

Because ugly people find other ugly people attractive. Useful power for reproduction.

The ability to make everyone in line of sight slightly more attractive because of how ugly I am

Manufacturing a feeling of happiness in my life.

The ability to become unpercievable by other's senses (sound, sight, smell, etc) Despite my want for attention and keyboard confidence, I always want to just be left alone when in any sort of social situation.

Is being a worthless idiot going for an useless degree a superpower ?

otherwise I don't know

Thats simple, the power of charisma: everyone will love me...
>it should represent your personality
Ohhhhhh
In that case some shit like: being able to spend infinite about of time in front of the screen without getting a headache or needing to piss...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that as a personal attack, you massive faggot. It could just as easily have been any other show or movie.

Is that Ramsay?

The ability to punch people in the face thru the internet.

just do drugs man

I get supervision, but when I use it my eyesight becomes too blurry to see anything

Okay buddy, don't cry.

The power to jump between universes at will.

Smartass as fuck and incredibly difficult to offend. Nothing anyone says really gets to me so maybe Invulnerability?

It also works because I can take a punch like a fucking champ.

I'd actually be pretty happy being invulnerable, I'd do a lot of skydiving without a parachute. Also I'd never need to buy oven mitts.

I guess I'd also be able to hit people way harder because my body couldn't damage itself. So limited enchanced strength as a bonus maybe? Too much?

is this satire?

NEET with no ambition here. I guess I'd have something that allows me to make money without working to keep on living this sad excuse of a life. Or something broken to make my life more exciting, like reality warping/dimension jumping that I'd only use for recreative purposes

human lie detector
i fucking cant stand people lying to me and pretty good at figuring shit out and being right about people lying

yes.

I could become invisible but only to girls

Everyone around me would begin to hate the things I love and love the things I hate. This effect would build up over time.
Because if feedback as I became more and more disdainful of people they would be driven to increasingly seek my company.

min/maxing faggot

Probably something like darkness manipulation or shadow magic

I can't tell if all the edgelords and fedora-tippers in this thread are joking or not.

Prolonged bouts of sporadic masturbation.

Acidic ejaculant

I imagine myself being some sort of combination of all the original powers from the show, sort of like a next generation type of thing.

great pecs

Being rich.

I'm cunning, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour. So Joker powers for me

I guess it would be manipulation or invisibility? I don't know tbqh.
I'm always lying, i lie constantly to other people to entertain and manipulate.
And i also stay away of people as much as possible, i only let friends even get close of me without permission, if people i don't know approach me i completely ignore them.

I am incredibly insecure.

I can break all locks with a touch.

hahahaha

>stranger approaches and asks for the time
>ignore them and stare straight ahead
>"hello? sir? do you know what time it is?"
>keep staring ahead until they leave

Autism

I'd be able to perfectly measure anything without scales/tape/other measuring device

i'm incognito racist with alot of pent up anger but acts nice
a hulk who wrecks nigger communitys
i guess

Telekinesis senpai. Finn can suck a chode

i watched this forever ago, can someone remind me why they thought it was a good idea to sell their superpowers for like 10 grand?

also my power would probably be the ability to negate other peoples powers because im a boring cunt

This so was amazing

The whole masked man story arc is probably one of the best written sagas in british tv. When you finally get to the completetion it feels so satisfying

The show really got shitty when Nathan left, the new guy was good but the plots became retarded
The hitler episode and te coma patient were dumb as hell

>hate niggers
>super power is just chimping out

10/10 pure thematic poetry actually

Hitler episode didn't bother me I thought it was kind of cool and it was honestly something different. But yeah, coma patient episode was fucking horrible.

The power get dubs with every single post

i'd a have a double, just like Rudy.
I don't feel like i have a double personality or shit like that... but i spend a lot of time talking with myself.

I would honestly probably have Rudy's power/\.