So, whoever wins is going to be a one term president, right...

So, whoever wins is going to be a one term president, right? Pretty much everyone agrees that they're both human garbage.

Agreed

Only correct choice
Gary's a beast.
>Climbed all 7 Summits
>Still does triathlons
>Won as republican in a blue state
>Has the balls to run 3rd party
>His running mate Bill Weld is just as bad ass, only without the mountains and triathlons

One could only hope. But with the appent stupidity being displayed by the electorate, either could go for two.

lets wait and see how he does first, shall we.

>mfw all these other losers voting for dumb or dumber
100% smug

Too bad he's pants on head retarded though. This is the year Libertarians could've made some progress but they kept this moron as the nominee.

not more retarded than Trump, probably slightly less than Hillary. I've seen many people call Johnson dumb, and I'm not really convinced, he's just a shit-tier speaker

I could see that, op. There's still republicans I would vote for over Hillary, but holy fuck if the nutshit right wingers didn't manage to run about the worst candidate possible this year. Makes me scared for who those inbred idiots will pick next time around.

So fucking tired of the mountain midwest and deep south. If somebody ran a candidate whose platform was nuking broke-ass hicks and old people I'd be all for it, no matter the party.

As bad as this election is if they had a decent nominee they probably could've won a few states. I mean shit Utah could go to McMullin, a complete waste because he's running as an independent.

oh totally

I don't think they'd be retarded enough to pick a bad candidate again. Whoever loses is going to make damn sure their candidate is somewhat likeable.

I think the one good thing Trump has done is made the Republicans realize that they need to tell the tea partiers to fuck off.

just remember, england is ruled by a robot wearing a sun hat and the head of germany is meme. it could be worse for us.

I think the bigger question is if whoever wins can make it through their first term without being impeached.

have you ever heard of any of johnsons positions and proposed policies? they are fuckin retarded

If the republicans pick a halfway decent moderate sane republican then in 2020 they will absolutely wipe the floor. Electoral college, house, and senate.

Hilary is the worst democratic nominee in a generation. Problem is, Trump is the worst candidate ever, period.

>Problem is, Trump is the worst candidate ever, period.
not really, all trump wants is for american companies to bring jobs back, stop illegals from cheating the system and to pay taxes, have other countries either pay us or give us resources for all the good we do for them, end the ridiculous amount of federal spending on stupid shit that does not really help america like obama care and make a profit doing it all. its all in the best interest of the american people when you think about it objectively. ya there is some crazy racist shit in there but we all know that wall is never going to get through congress and europe proves daily that having muslims in you country is bad

Actually Trump has a tremendous following and has 25% more voter engagement than obama in 08. The only President anything like him was Teddy fucking Roosevelt.
so yeah, read a book, educate yourself.

Gary's a pinhead and a cuck.
I don't know anyone over 30 who respects him as a person.

Tea partier here, everyone at my meetings loves Trump

That's exactly what I'm saying inbred. The Republicans are finally going to kick your asses out after this election.

>I don't know anyone over 30 who respects him as a person.
>I don't know anyone over 30
>I'm not old enough to vote
FTFY