S-sit down Anonymous, tell m-me about your day, your hopes, your dreams, your problems...

S-sit down Anonymous, tell m-me about your day, your hopes, your dreams, your problems, and w-what medication you are on.

Stay a while, I'm h-here for you Anonymous; w-would you like some tea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-V1oD1h6hvk
8ch.pl/b/res/185400.html#q185400
youtube.com/watch?v=oy5boHrpDYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If i have some tea with you, are you gonna sit on my lap?

There weren't many trick or treaters this evening, I was slightly disappointed. More candies for me though, gosh.

youtube.com/watch?v=-V1oD1h6hvk

Here. For Alice.

Alice... Helleo,

I'd fucking love some tea right now.

bump!

My medication is you, Alice

Wow what a QT

Bump

Hey Alice

~fred

I'd like some tea. Perhaps then we can discuss why I hate niggers so much,

thats a dude right?

J-just for you guys, I took t-two shots, because that one w-was pretty bad...

>trying to fool people with those elbows

It's Halloween, time to finally show us your scary burn scars

A random steam bot messaged me this lol

H-hello dearest of all my friends

Hi Alice.

My LDR girlfriend is going through a rough patch recently, the shit just keeps heaping on and I'm completely unable to help her. Naturally she's very frustrated with the situation, and in her desperation and sadness she said some things that were... hurtful. I know she doesn't mean them and, believe me, that girl carries a burden she shouldn't have to, but that doesn't stop me from feeling hurt and kind of heartbroken. Still, I hope she solves her problems soon.

Thanks for listening, I just need someone to talk to and I'm kinda lonely here, nobody around. Could use a hug. Talking helps though.

lul I was playing gta 5

Same here. Some kids do pretty goofy stuff, especially since I was holding a giant Pikachu and wearing an Ash hat.

>implying anyone her is fooled and not wants it that way implying

L-let me pour you s-some tea, you poor soul....

If you don't have a penis i'm going to be very disappointed.

Thanks, Alice, much appreciated. I'm sure it'll be fine in the end, I just need a bit of a breather right now. You know how it is, when it rains it pours, but the sun will come back out soon.

How are you doing today, miss? Doing okay?

Prepare for disappoint

S-sorry to disappoint you, Shaggy. W-want to talk about y-your problems?

Sucks to suck. Want to share a cup of tea, nigger?

I'm d-doing very well

True that

Well, shall we get to the real heart of the matter?
Do you know who I am?

Alice, what do you think about Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Glad to hear it, and thank you very much that you're here for all those people who need to take a load off.

Sure, Earl Grey good, or not because it's black tea?

nobody important

Nice thighs Alice

I've been working 50 - 60 hours a week for the last year.
My boss just came in after a week off and told me "it's about to get busy"
fml
updating resume
sick of this shit

T-that isn't the heart of the matter; t-this thread is about helping people, not g-ghosts from my past who w-wish to haunt me for some reason.

Sup Forums is m-my home, and Sup Forums is why I installed gentoo on all my servers.

It is m-my honor. Really.

im bored any good anime to recommend?

Thank god you have a pussy.

I always stop in these threads so I'm curious, what's your gender OP?

It´s trap Sup Forums¡¡¡¡

Constantly have an empty feeling inside me and want to die, but other than that I'm great

Y-you deserve better, Anonymous! What d-do you do for a living?

Space Dandy is p-pretty good.

Female.

N-no gods, no masters.

*wraps her arms tightly around you and squeezes* T-tell me more, Anonymous. Maybe I can help.

Why do you type like a stuttering retard ?

It's Earl Black.

I d-don't, I'm just nervous

Rood

Why do these thread give me such a massive boner despite being a complete tease?

Then help me out, Alice.
I'm using Sabayon in a VM and it's pretty good so far. The output of equo makes me cum buckets. Have you used it, and would you recommend it? (Why/Why not?)

...shouldn't you be stuttering on the th and not the t? The th is the sound. You don't this "Tu-is" you say "Thu-is"

Anyway. I'm not here to haunt you by any means. I'm merely wondering if you remember me as I do you, or if

Which, I suppose, in the macro sense, is true enough.

Happy Halloween Alice, life's a mess but at least I made it here.

Can you just play along you regurgitated cum bubble?

Fucking anonfags we have some more serious work to do than this faggotry

→ #

8ch.pl/b/res/185400.html#q185400

>t-this thread is about helping people, not g-ghosts from my past who w-wish to haunt me for some reason.
It's Halloween, every thread is about ghosts tonight. Stay spooped.

I guess a strap-on will do.
Also doc, I have a strange desire for jerking my mate off.

Nice. Alright, let's have a cup. What's up with you, user? Alice has her hands full, you doing okay?

Sounds like it's time to find a new job then fam, that's no way to live. Good luck, I'm sure you can do anything if you managed to survive working weeks like that!

I d-don't like Sabayon; too much focus on prebuilt. I l-like my use flags.

I'm g-glad you are feeling more like yourself

Alice show us some skin or at least flip your skirt up.

I d-don't know what is wrong w-with that.

W-was that somehow not enough f-for you?

Sorry, if I showed more, this thread would be nsfw.

I try so hard and still I lose everytime. I'm a cook at iHop that I'm a failure at where they only give me three days of work per week, and try to kill me by squeezing in 30 hours anyway. I constantly get yelled at, and I'm desperately trying to pay off a car payment I've been working on for years now. I only have 3 months left, but with my hours, I won't be able to pay it off. All my years of trying to keep it will go to shit and it'll just be gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=oy5boHrpDYo

Depressed, alone, hate my job. The usual that's been going on with me lol. The tea makes things better though

Oh d-dear. Maybe you c-can refinance your loan or g-get a hardship deferment?

What s-skills do you have?

That is an impressive non-answer, Alice.

Though truth be told, I'm feeling like more than myself of late. Hoping that I might actually emerge from my cocoon soon.

Everything's fine. What's wrong with your girlfriend? If you don't mind my asking.

>nsfw

What does spoop you, Alice?

Y-you might want to check your skype header dear; it w-was quite an answer, I assure you.

I'm g-glad to have helped

Hey Alice - I get really lonely a lot, but whenever someone asks me to do something, I don't respond or say no. Wtf is wrong with me?

If you're running servers, why not use something more stable?

Nothing wrong with a bit of steam

I want to feel sexy and do sexy things with my significant other but I feel so fucking gross and disgusting with the way my face is breaking out? I don't feel sexy at all and honestly I feel really depressed because I want to look my best for him and I feel like I look like a haggard witch or something and it's causing me to be pretty depressed, which is stupid. What should I do?

Afro American

I d-don't know. I like to play horror games, b-but very few are actually scary...

Y-you have social anxiety

>Nothing wrong with a bit of steam

Fucking Finnish steam niggers! Go back to your sauna!

Fuck yeah! Alice thread! Whats new my favorite yellow haired babe! You trash that fucking burnt ass frying pan yet?

Moar skin please :'(

What about Debian and the others marketed as very stable? Why not switch to Funtoo?

>mfw I'll never meet Alice3D

H-have you tried the goth or emo look? P-pretty hard to see break outs if y-you are dressed like Harley Quinn. B-be sure to keep the pigtails!

N-no, it works fine.

Development t-tools are too fucking old. I w-want Clang 4 when it comes out, not five years later.

I can write really great satire, and I have skills in psychology. I love cooking which is why I took the job in the first place. I've never been to college, but I plan to once I've saved up enough.

Can you say hi to me Alice? I'm very lonely...

How much practice does it take to be this cute?

did you know that you [spoiler]HAVE A SKELETON INSIDE YOU[/spoiler] ?

No gods or kings.

I don't think you're as much a failure as you believe. We tend to be harder on ourselves then we need to be, and in a situation like that, were the manager is likely more interested in control than managing, it's hard to improve.

I probably should update that. Regardless, the past month has been...helpful. If this keeps up, I might actually see a therapist early next year. How long did that take me?

You might try factory work, it sucks but it pays better than IHOP

Shut you skeleton

Yeah but it's my face in general that's the problem. It's also really hard to tell if I'm getting the right look because my significant other doesn't ever really say much to me about it, nor does he show me what he likes about that style. It's hard to know if I'm doing literally anything right. He tells me he doesn't like makeup but I feel like it's the only thing that doesn't make me look blotchy and terribly discoloured from my acne scars.

CANT FOOL ME MR BONES

How can I be a cool kid on Sup Forums?

H-hello little one

Hey Alice, you want to see something spooky?

Alice, what's your skype again? I have a need for psychological help but don't want it to just get lost in the thread.

Hey, user. What's the story on these Alice threads?