How did the Russians do it?

How did the Russians do it?

Russian empire was the good guys

1917 worst year of my life

Winter attrition tactic

>burn land and run
>change you capital to your current retreating position so you never lose your capital
>refuse to sign treaty

So many brave men lost to this mongoloid autistic shit they call tsar

Napoleon just get used to wars when he crush enemy's army in military campaign, occupies a capital and the leaders of that country bow to him, in Russia he only seen scorched earth and Alexander didn't even think about negotiating. Winter was just a nice addition to this.

Just went to that museum yesterday, really cool. Actually there were videos on constant playback that basically explain how the Russian tactical command made a series of successful maneuvers that majorly turned the tables and ended with their victory.

I know that's a gross oversimplification but you can read about it or watch some videos, it's pretty interesting if you like history and strategy.

St. Petersburg was the capital tho.

Finnds didint take a part

I guess because you were part of the empire.

napoleon withdrew before the first snow had even fallen

Shhhhh do not upset frogs

nice

I dont dont see Sweden or Hakkapeliittas anywhere

The Mighty General Frost always wins!

France got liberated

I think it's pretty cool and a testament that you can't lose unless you admit you lost.
Very inspirational.

the russians were pretty good at war. and napoleon was a hack

Everyone who admit surrender are the real loosers.

I admire the Russians but I wish Napoleon had won

British money :^)

I'm Napoleon, the Emperor of the French. You may ask me questions.

Do you love Russia?

boris vian is overrated please burn his grave

>please burn his grave, Your Majesty

*Do you love Russia, Your Majesty?

As for your question, Alexander, the Emperor of Russia is my dearest friend, actually.

> Your Majesty
timestamp

we really like to spend time together

I agree. I hate the Russians and I think they're subhuman scum, but I can regonize and admire their determination to not give up. On the other hand, lots of Russian civilians and soldiers died like the sheep they are so that the Russian elite can survive, so there's that too.

>tfw even now i still have lack of manners

>>burn land and run
Why would we give food for their soliders and horses
>>change you capital to your current retreating position so you never lose your capital
It was changed in 1712