ITT: Post albums that trigger elitists of any kind

I'll kick it off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPCvRZl1U6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liturgy

Metal elitists are generally manchildren anyway, I disregard their opinion almost immediately

Hey guys have you heard this album? it's amazing!

Agreed
I understand why people may find that band pretentious because of the lead singer but it isn't horrible or anything

That's some sick cover art

I heard Bjorn "speed" Strid makes an appearence

I'm glad to see that there are some like minded individuals on the message board!

The best jazz album ever

I wouldn't say that its the GOAT but in recent years it most certainly is

>ranked 8th best jazz album of 2015 by scaruffi
the triggering continues

Definitely their apex! I wonder whether they'll be able to top this now that the lineup will be different.

>redux
>their best
that's not black future you fucking flyover

Redux > Black Future

That's about right though

It probably is, if that's the only jazz album you listened to from the last couple of years.

What would you say is a better jazz album that's been released recently?

I'm not being snarky or anything I genuinely want to know

Fuck, fuck, fuck Sunbather.

>ITT: Bad albums propagated by Pitchfork

are u le triggered?

Matana Roberts' COIN COIN trilogy was very interesting. The Thing's Shake, while not their best was still very good. Han Bennink is still making very interesting music. 2012's Bennink & Co especially (although you can argue how recent '12 is)

fank daps

Idris Ackamoor and the Pyramids - We Be All Africans

Almost forgot this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=vPCvRZl1U6s

Took long enough

Yachty triggers J cole fans

it 'triggers' any people with scarce remains of taste

if you hate sunbather, it automatically means you're a contrarian pleb, it's really that simple.

This

If you like it , it automatically means you're a conformist pleb, it's really that simple.

:^)

> elitism is a bad thing

>Metal elitists are generally manchildren
Let's be honest, Liturgy and Deafheaven fans are the same manchildren trying to be hip.

>are the same manchildren
not true, metal elitists never try to be hip, ever.

>pitchfork metal
>not metal manchildren trying to be hip

>pitchfork anything
>not pitchfork drones trying to be anything
kek
also metal elitists would stab you with their katana dare you mention p4k in their presence

> pitchfork metal
> not Sup Forumstants that want brownie points for 'listening to metal'

Deafheaven doesn't just trigger elitists, it also triggers white trash foul mouthed "macho" tough-guy wannabe Hatebreed-tattoo wearing edgelords

Saw Deafheaven with LoG and many of these types in the crowd were booing and heckling when Deafheaven was on, both the band and the fans

>white trash foul mouthed "macho" tough-guy wannabe Hatebreed-tattoo wearing edgelords

So elitists then

Nah, most elitists are overweight neckbeards.

I'm fit and tall though

this tbqh
people who embrace plebianship are destroying this board

I don't really consider Hatebreed fans elitist, and as much as I love LoG especially their first couple albums, I don't consider their fans elitist either. They just want to hear some angry guy screaming and yelling so they can feel tough while they smoke a cig and drink beer and beat their girlfriends