Deft1s

With the Deftones summer tour announced, what's the Sup Forums opinion on the best alt metal band?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj9jYsnMb3U
youtube.com/watch?v=CQrKcQiPjWA
youtube.com/watch?v=zqRgiSb15FA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-kUFPlBUts
youtube.com/watch?v=i94nIzk6wxs
youtube.com/watch?v=orJmeNMKfB8
youtube.com/watch?v=iz2qupM_xwU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1FppQsCt6s
youtube.com/watch?v=o-3matq2r0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

love them, was super happy when chino popped up on embers too

they're not going to play anything from Saturday night wrist. Why bother?

here's my new address

whoopsie! I forget

While I like some songs on KNY and Gore, they should have stopped after SNW which was their most complex album (despiste not always being cohesive). The lyrics especially have gotten so dull (well same thing happened to radiohead to be fair), after stopping doing drugs Chino lost all his inspiration.

None of this is true, deftones are trash

>le nu metal is bad meem
lmao

WHEN YOURE RIPPPPEEE YOUL BLEED OUTBOF CONTROLL!!!!@

>Deftones
>nu metal

When they played in Australia they played Kimdracula which was a pleasant and unexpected surprise!

White pony and around the fur, both fucking incredible.

I wish they played Combat and Beware more often

i couldn't agree more. there was at least two or three lines in every single song where I could guess what he was going to say next.

deftones haven't been nu metal since [arguably] White Pony.

Diamond Eyes is also boring as fuck. Well produced but exetremely underwhelming

I feel almost the same way but I loved Diamond Eyes. Knowing what they went through between SNW and Diamond Eyes, I was convinced they were unstoppable. But I hated Gore, it's their worst album.

I like many songs of Gore though: Acid Hologram, Geometric Headdress, Xenon and especially Rubicon which was the best song of 2016 to me

>best song of 2016
>not Danny Brown
Nigga wut!? I mean i own Gore on CD but C'mon.

I'm more of a Frank Ocean guy desu. And What can I say? Rubicon just gits the right spots for me, it's so triumphant.

It is a pretty good song. But still..

I tried so hard to like Gore, and everyone else seems like to like it as well, which tells me I need to give it another shot, but every other album I was hooked by the first listen and got better with each listen. But I listened to Gore all the way through three times and I just can't get into it aside from a few parts. Every song seems to have some long boring part, with the exception of Prayers/Triangles, which got me thinking the album was going to be amazing.

I don't know. I really do trust and believe that you have good reason to like those songs as much as you do, but somehow I just can't get into it. I even liked their self titled more.

listen to it with headphones

I like the spaciness in the slow movement of Acid Hologram, and Chino sounds reinvigorated as a vocalist on the verses of Pittura Infamante imo.

No way, KNY is their best album

SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK

>swerve city

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj9jYsnMb3U

youtube.com/watch?v=CQrKcQiPjWA

youtube.com/watch?v=zqRgiSb15FA

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-kUFPlBUts

youtube.com/watch?v=i94nIzk6wxs

youtube.com/watch?v=orJmeNMKfB8

youtube.com/watch?v=iz2qupM_xwU

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1FppQsCt6s

youtube.com/watch?v=o-3matq2r0Y