"oh yeah uh my upcoming album is called... say10... like, y'know, satan, lol.. get it?"

>"oh yeah uh my upcoming album is called... say10... like, y'know, satan, lol.. get it?"
>only "single" so far is a one minute snippet of music and a video of him beheading a Trump-lookalike
>doesn't mention the project directly ever again after that but instead cites bible-quotes on his social media like the edgelord he is
>album's supposed to be released today, no artwork nor tracklist available

this has got to be some of the worst promotion I've seen so far from anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7kO_aPhZLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QqygFqQRCs0
twitter.com/CDW_Rivergate/status/831568529497477121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will it be better that Trent`s superb EP?

What if Manson can do something good? Is this Mansons last hope?

He's a high dopey clown. Imagine working on an album like that.

YOU SAY GAWD
I SAY-TEN

>2 replies
>2 posters
hmm. thanks for the bumps I guess

it's supposed to be a "throwback"-album, with its sound, going back antichrist superstar thematically. they even have twiggy back in the band now. say10 could be good, who knows, this promotion just has been awkward to follow

Yeah. The promo video has shown pretty interesting sound. I am afraid of itbeing too edgy though, not in a good way

I didn't even know he had an album coming out, let alone one coming today.

Manson actually has an habit to leave work in progress and never releasing it, ending in unfinished projects, mostly because the dude is always drunk and on drugs. The album is probably going to be delayed or someshit. Give him a week or two.

Antichrist Superstar is still 10/10. I'll listen to that instead

>no artwork
Then what's this?

Woah

Go to bed, Trent.

i got 4 kids screaming at the moment. wife and I are recording it for the upcoming album.

I can't name a single NIN song other than Closer

Hurt?

Hype af

thought that was a cover

Is he turning into John Cusack?

That is your own fault though.

Wish?
Head Like A Hole?
March Of The Pigs?
We're In This Together?
The Hand That Feeds?
Only?
Capital G?
Came Back Haunted?

Pleb

Social Network
Quake
Lost Highway
Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
Gone Girl
Before the Flood

marilyn manson is god tier to listen to when you're drunk and alone

>Manson thread turns into NIN thread

Every time

It doesn't trouble me much now. I went back and recently listened to Antichrist Superstar and it brought back a flood of memories. It's one of the proudest things musically that I've ever done. It felt like the right people and the right time doing the right thing. I had a lot of fucking fun doing a lot of stupid things, but that was then. I had a lot of fun at my birthday party when I was eight but I wouldn't want that same party now.

As far as Manson goes, during the Spiral tour we propped them up to get our audience turned on to them and at that time a lot of the people in my circle were pretty far down the road as alcoholics. Not Manson. His drive for success and self-preservation was so high, he pretended to be fucked up a lot when he wasn't. He resented when he was up in the morning and wanted to work. Things got shitty between us and I'm not blameless. The majority of it though was coming from a resentful guy who finally got out from under the master's umbrella and was able to stab him in the back. He is a malicious guy and will step on anyone's face to succeed and cross any line of decency.

Seeing him now, drugs and alcohol now rule his life and he's become a dopey clown. He used to be the smartest guy in the room. Getting high deprives you of your creativity and, as a fan of his talents, I hope he gets his shit together.

I've probably heard the songs but just don't know the titles

>Before the Flood
Doctor Who?

Manson is the Cancer, Reznor is the chemo.

One of these days the Manson thread will turn into a Nine Inch Nails thread, which will then turn into a Skinny Puppy thread

Yes I am this delusional.

That's such a kickass attire.

I dunno. The reason why NIN threads are a thing is due to the fact Trent os active as fuck and has consistent quality while evolving. Is Skinny Puppy active still? I don't know much about them.

Whenever a Manson thread shows up say: Ogre did it first. Ogre did it Better.

Dwayne the keyboardist died in 1997, they broke up until 2000 and they got back together and are at it hard to this day.

A relatively endearing interview

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7kO_aPhZLQ

>Getting high deprives you of your creativity

If/when it does come out i think it'll be a kick ass record.

Trent wqs higj during Fragileand TDS.

It isn't the drugs. It's the depression and anger that make you creative and inspired

>gothic deathrock anti christian shock imagery
does this still serve it's intended purpose anywhere besides small towns in the US? I think you can get away with dressing like that most places without anyone caring. I'm genuinely curious because I don't know. I used to wear my cradle of filth shirts I bought behind my parents back whenever I could until they confiscated them.

FUCK. This is what I get for being a phone fag

Trent was high during TF and TDS too.

Fixed.

What do you know? You've probably never done drugs or made any art.

A lot of people flipped their shit over Marilyn beheading Trump in the SAY10 clip

Have you? Trent has done art and drugs and always cited his "bad moods" (putting it lightly)as a main inspiration. I think I'll believe him.

>Trent has done art
What's Trent's art like? any better than Manson's?

>There's a go fund me page for "Help Get Reznor Back on Drugs"

What a cunt.

Plenty of drugs. Trent is one guy. There is plenty of great music out there that would exist if the artist/s weren't doing drugs.

I donated $100, he stopped being good awhen he stopped the drugs. Just like Chris Cornell

>Influences: Loneliness

Faggot, Not The Actual Events was amazing and Year Zero was some of the best stuff he has done. If he were still doing drugs he would be dead.

Hesitation Marks and The Slip were great too.

Nah, he'd be alright. Trent could handle his shit.

Nah. He almost died since he miss placed heroin for cocaine and over dossed and kinda did die for like five minutes until he was revived. Let's not forget he almost killed himself while writing La Mer.

He moved into this house. He lied that he was writting songs there. When in fact he wanted to kill himself.

He wouldn't handle it family

If he smoked some meth to take the edge off the heroin he'd be fine.

Bit of weed as well maybe, the nigga would be good 2 go.

The album's name is pretty pathetic but I have to say what I heard in that 1 minute snippet got me excited about Manson for the first time in .. I can't even count the years really

say10 like ben10

pale emperor was pretty good all things considered. not excited for this, though. if he eve releases it

>implying this wasn't one of the better albums of 2015
>implying this isn't one of Marilyn Manson's better albums
>implying Say10 isn't just a placeholder working-name of his 10th album and the real album is a sequel - either literal or spiritual - to Antichrist Superstar

I'm thinking he's continuing on with a creative high.

The political climate is ripe enough for an ACSS II, and his recent touring quality has been better than its been in like 10 years.

It's become pretty cool to hate MM, but he still puts out some solid content with interesting themes / content.

I'm kind of excited for his new album in a really meta way

Too much cocaine
He is a massive faggot

Tracklist
1. Say10
2. The Spyder
3. 6
4. The Book Of Lies
5. Fashion Bible
6. A Suicide Hero
7. As Fast As They Run
8. Teasdale
9. Anti-Matter, Anti-Hero
10. Creationism
11. TD
12. A Guide To Ugliness
13. Art History
14. Is Man A Myth?
15. Claudius

Can't tell if this is real or not, probably fake.

Most definitely fake

you are deluding yourself because you listened to him as a teenager

So for real no leak at all? Fuck - literally have been just counting down the days to Valentine's Day waiting for this release. As if Valentine's Day couldn't get any worse, we're not getting Say10, left now to just wait indefinitely for some kind of news.

It will be shit anyway. Cant believe people can look still look forward to what that hack shits out.

>a suicide hero
>fashion bible
>a guide to ugliness
sounds more like the tracklist for korn's next album

It's probably only gonna be a single.

I'm guessing it will be out noon EST/CT. So in 10min or an 70min.

It dropped lads

Rude, you made me check. It will probably drop next hour.

I used to really love his shit back when I was an edgy faggot. I'll give it a listen but i thought Pale Emperor was fairly shit so I'm not expecting too much.

You sound even edgier now.

Weak bait

Nah, it's pretty edgy to not have an open mind when it comes to music and having to limit yourself based on your mature taste.

> I'm not expecting much from this album due to me not enjoying his previous recent work but I am still going to try it as it is possible that this album will be more appealing to me
> "Lol, wow don't cut yourself on that edge faggot"

Manson is fucking hack tho, but I still like his music.

Also, am I the only one that feels this track was trying to rip off Coil and Psychic TV?
youtube.com/watch?v=QqygFqQRCs0

WHere will it be released?

You need to be 18 or older to use this site.

To be honest, I have mixed feelings about it.

The only thing we've seen is a shitty 2 minute video with Manson ripping up a bible. There's no hype, no information, no nothing.

But on the other hand, Manson did say that it's a throwback to Anti-Christ Superstar.

If this is true, it could be a fantastic album. I'm just nervous it'll be a train-wreck like The Pale Emperor.

How do I achieve Reznor mode?

>I'm just nervous it'll be a train-wreck like The Pale Emperor.

What this guy needs is a good producer and songwritter. I highly doubt it's going to be good as ACSS.

UPDATE, THE ALBUM'S NAME HAS CHANGED, OUT OF THE WORKING TITLE.

I had trust in Manson, much better.

get /fit/ but hate yourself

twitter.com/CDW_Rivergate/status/831568529497477121

>Say10 will be out in June.

That's disappointing.

On CD. We don't know about digital

I'm scared.

I was so excited that I'd get to listen to a new release today. Even a single would be nice.

Last time he said he was making ACSS 2.0, we got The High End of Low, which is probably the worst record I listened start to finish.

Although on the bright side, I really liked the music in the shitty 2 minute video. Seems like he's finally back to a more industrial sound with good production value.

Somewhere out there, far away, Trent Reznor is laughing his ass off at this.

What the fuck is going on.

A single is a given. There will be a single with a tracklisting for the full album and album art.

He never directly said that. People keep putting words in his mouth. Twiggy said that musically it sounded like a punk version of MA, if he had to compare it to previous albums.

As always, Manson delaying shit. Probably thought the album sounded bad and is tweaking some stuff.

List potential song titles, Sup Forums

1. SAY10
2. _____
3. _____
4. _____
5. _____
6. _____
7. _____
8. _____
9. _____
10. _____

I wouldn't be surprised if he was waiting for it to come out as well. I remember him being in a thread on ETS right before We're From America came out. I think someone made a comment about him and he got salty and couldn't help but to respond.

OH now he's on the "I don't wike Trump cause my feewings bandwagon"

fuck this turd

He said he thought both candidates were shit and didn't vote.

If that's the cover I'm buying it.

He's actually been relatively silent about the 2016 with the exception of his recently released teaser.

He's said quite a few times that he didn't vote for either candidate. I'm sure this upcoming album will include anti-trump lyrics, though.

>he pretended to be fucked up a lot when he wasn'

sure thing sellout

He's waiting until around 4:00 PM EST to release the new album as that's when most Highschool students are released.

You got to wait for the Love Trumps hate faggots to get out of gender class.

Fuck off whiteboi.