Dubs decide

Dubs decide

Get me laid Sup Forums

Send nudes stat m'lady.

Reroll this shit is dead

can i skull fuck you till you throw up

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This

Listen, bitch. I don't care about you, your family, your personal life, your struggles, or your benefactors. The only reason I ever talk to you is so I have a chance a fucking you. Fucking you in so many different ways, you have no idea. Reverse cowgirl. Missionary. Surfbort. You name it, I fantasize about it. Now let's cut the bullshit, get fucking, or you can remove me from your contacts, block me, and never piss me off again.

This holy shit

but u have to..be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ "man, if this works, I'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!" *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*

Reroll

Rerollll

All I really want is your finger in my butt

Gimme the pussy BOSS

u think i have the perfect body for u?

Win

winrar

Kek

WINRAR

You look like a taco guzzling whore, would you mind showing me your technique

Winner Winner dubs for dinner

Time for OP to not deliver as usual.

Daddy, Why is OP always a fag?

>just rolled up
>about to go for a walk

This bitch isn't talking to anymore anyways.
/thread

just rocked up to collect my doobs

Newfag here, what does /thread mean? Like abandon thread?

Means they think the thread is dead. Nothing much more can happen

Gracias amigo

De nada user

Is op a fag or will be deliver

Rollin for this

Listen, bitch. I don't care about you, your family, your personal life, your struggles, or your benefactors. The only reason I ever talk to you is so I have a chance a fucking you. Fucking you in so many different ways, you have no idea. Reverse cowgirl. Missionary. Surfbort. You name it, I fantasize about it. Now let's cut the bullshit, get fucking, or you can remove me from your contacts, block me, and never piss me off again.

where you stay at? Maybe ill go visit you ;D

Hey I'm on mobile and have no access to my precious Adobe Photoshop can someone put cool transcendental filters over this

re rollin

ugh

this

Their love will sour and end.

rawling

OP still her?

Just fucking ask her if she wants to grab a slice sometime soon. Don't be fucking retarded for once, OP.