I fuckn hate you stupid ass white boys. You come walkin down my block yo ass gon get shot. Punk ass pussys...

I fuckn hate you stupid ass white boys. You come walkin down my block yo ass gon get shot. Punk ass pussys. You should ask yo girl how my big black dick tastes. And you kiss dat bitch in da mouth. Punk ass marks come find me brah. Ill put 1 in ya dome. We winnaz out hur. Gang gang shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXf20tTwWto
youtube.com/watch?v=Ildtq20FK7I
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/finland-merkel-muslims-refer-to-preteen-children-as-girlfriends-on-social-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=eeUGBLKY7rs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=SViZi3kXQnw
youtube.com/watch?v=k4LmGPg8ScQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5e8PCKVVxcE
youtube.com/watch?v=wZEFNh0N_3I
youtube.com/watch?v=rUs_Kw6dlBg
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuy-2y4DTwM
youtube.com/watch?v=d4Q8bImiPCM
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
youtube.com/watch?v=CvlvS2a2AVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hows the aids treating you nigger?

nigger shut the fuck up we need another generation of slavery

Motherfucker looks like he has a nappy on

What?

Why do you think you get to talk to humans you god damn dirty ape

kill all white bois

let me put this in a way you'd understand "ooga booga click click zimbabway africa cracker-ass trick-ass-mark, mark-ass-trick, burrrr, oo oo aa aa some type of way"

YAWN.....

Ye dem dam white boyz so weak dat wen they broht some of theyre own kin on the boats only we black folks were strong enuff to surive the ride. black race best race, me and my niggaz show them wassup when they show up and it's 10 of us on 1 whitey. We tough.

Yall some busta ass marks. I got dem strips ya dig? I pull ya girl an hollow her out. Ill pop yo ass like a balloon fuck boys. We gettin dis cash flow an yo girl leakin like a broken fire hiderent. My boys come kickin down doors blastin.

two beans to da cabbage

Des dam whote boys dont know who day messin wit. We gon riot in da streets an take back our land.

Nigger with the gun is wearing a training bra

God bless the police and Z-mans of our country.

Yall some poussy ass marks son. We comin to da all blocks near you. We run dis shit boy

They are sub humanoids with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them,
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources was key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXf20tTwWto

Boy if you don't get yo bootleg allen iverson lookin ass up

youtube.com/watch?v=Ildtq20FK7I

sign in my ass

Whatchu gon do whit boy? Id crack dat head pussy. Me an my boys are savage an aint afraid to die boy. We comin. Just wait.

Prolly b8 but im gona bite
Nice 20s faggot what is that 200? Get a job or sell some better drugs you might make some real money. Lookin like you just got done suckin eachothers dicks with those gay ass smirks you got bitch.

Just wait. All da gangs are plannin on workin together. We takin ova

I've seen that picture before. Definitely an attempt to start a flame thread.

Its huntin season white boys. We stockin up

Iwanne post based china man but file is to big.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

No white guy would ever fuck those disgusting fat cows
thankyou niggers

My boy poopoo da shoota is on da loose

Are niggers capable of doing anything on their own with welfare and reach out programs from whites?

>South east asia -> oriental

kek

Having nothing but fat sows with low self esteem based of advertisement in your country is making it easy for them.

GG jews

No

Yall som mad ass white boys. Whatchu gon do? Walk down my block? We a fam out hur. We got boys in erry house on da scope lookin fo yo ass to slip

Ya dam white boys dont evn know da struggle of da black man. But ima put my fat black dick in yo bitch til she cryin fo joy. Ima spread dem legs and show her a real man dick ya baby dick white boys.

>mfw you slip up in my community

Pictured: aggressive pass rush

>180 dollars.

Looks like you're rich harambe!

Here is a bountiful treasure please don't kill me and also if you could pick some cotton for me later..thanks!

KILL WHITEY!

You make yo girl as dry as the desert she dont wont no bitch dick. Ya fuckin white boys make me so mad. The panthers are comin black. We some gorillas out hur ya dig? We everywhere. In da H to detroit. From dc to san fransico. We takin ova. We got boys in da businesses. We gonna break everythang from da inside out.

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/finland-merkel-muslims-refer-to-preteen-children-as-girlfriends-on-social-media/

>poopoo da shoota
I think there serious

Now we wait

enlightening and depressing user.

Four
Four
One
Seven
West
Iowa
Avenue
Tampa
Florida
United States
Me and my skinhead buddies will be waiting for you, remember, dogfights on Sundays in case you wanna get real fucked up by a purebred rott or pit

>marks
Yo dat shit was def as fuck homie, tell these whack ass crackaz.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeUGBLKY7rs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=SViZi3kXQnw
youtube.com/watch?v=k4LmGPg8ScQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5e8PCKVVxcE
youtube.com/watch?v=wZEFNh0N_3I
youtube.com/watch?v=rUs_Kw6dlBg
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuy-2y4DTwM
youtube.com/watch?v=d4Q8bImiPCM
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
youtube.com/watch?v=CvlvS2a2AVE

interesting

I called my boys son. Yo ass is now a mark white boy. We comin out straight bangin fuck a fight boy we straight aimin. Ya dont no who ya dealin wit whitie. We IN DAT SHIT BOY. We got da stripes to do da talkin bitch boy

Keyboard gangsta... Nice. Im shaking in shoes.
But damn.. That hardware... I had a pea-shooter like that once, ol' man gave it to me as a kid to learn how to shoot. I've since upgraded.
Those teeth though - props.. Never knew you could fit chain link fencing across lateral and central incisors!
Give granny her savings back and go back home boy. I could give two shots about you, your block or your circle-jerk boyband.
Welcome to Sup Forums, welcome to the real world. You're not scaring, or impressing anyone.

kek

Fortunately for me I don't live within a hundred miles of your destitute ass.

thats crazy man, that was back in 2007 - that lil shorty is already in prison by now.

My girl wouldn't fuck a black guy for all that money you have and then some, and she's black.

>Being black
>Aiming

Pick one

that so bullshit why we paying 6%! interests?! Can't wait for trump to negotiate that lower.

OP is my kind of faggot.

this is the saddest shit ever. Not realizing anyone black on craigslist is a scum bag. I've known that since like 2002 when I was like 18.

I blame her parents. Being a girl moving in with a male from craigslist is sketchy enough, but a black guy its like WTF!? How could she be so naive?

Come on motherfucker, COME ON, I DONT SEE OR HEAR SHIT, WE'RE WAITING WITH OUR CLASS 3 AKS MOTHERFUCKER WANT A TIMESTAMPED PHOTO?