So what does Sup Forums think of stretch marks? would you refuse to bang a girl because of them?

So what does Sup Forums think of stretch marks? would you refuse to bang a girl because of them?

Bruh, stop judging people and love

I think there sexy. That and banging a woman who is three four month pregnant is also hot

They look disgusting and are unattractive, there is nothing to love. They are ugly and dont care about their health

they're kind of gross but I wouldn't refuse to have sex because of it

you know this isn't a picture of me, right. it's on google. you google "stretch marks" and it's there. you don't want to see my man titties

I think they're sexy.

I have zero issues with strech marks, none at all. In fact, some of the sexiest women I have been with had them.

Dude, some people even get them from growing

Therr hawt

Just because a woman has a child means she don't care about her health. It's natural and sexy. Nothing more sexy than some thick motherly hips

banging a woman who is 5,6,7,8,9 months is hot you queer

I love them. Look at these, they're like badass tree roots, I want to rub my cheek against them

not on their stomachs. stretch marks on a fit woman's stomach is a warning sign of a balloon that can reinflate at any time

Depends.

If they're stretch marks from getting pregnant, sure.

If they're stretch marks from getting fat and come with globs of extra skin, ew.

if her body looks like that beauty on the picture id definitely bang the shit outta her.

if the marks are there because shes fat - man the harpoons....

Those stretch marks are very new – I'm guessing from pregnancy, weight gain can't happen that fast. In time they won't look like that. Sort of silvery.

Or they were pregnant, virgin nigger

ive gotten stretch marks on my inner thighs, im thin but sit at the computer a lot. i dont think theyre from sitting as more keep appearing even though ive got a good seat

Seriously? So you refuse to bang all fit women who have lost weight?

if they were inflated they will have extra skin- that shit does NOT go away when you lose weight.

I cannot imagine getting to the point where I'm alone and naked with a girl who wants the D and going, "Ew, a minor superficial blemish? Out of my bedroom at once!"

You gotta be seriously repulsive to abort a fuck session, stretchmarks rarely cross the threshold.

These are probably post pregnancy, so they haven't had time to fade,

Pretty much every grill who has a baby will have stretch marks. One day your wife will have em faggot, but I doubt you'll ever have a wife.

depends, really. I met a girl who was really tight and fit, no loose skin, but had a couple of stretch marks on her stomach. turns out she weighed 170 when she was 18 and slimmed back down and her young skin just bounced back

>would you refuse to bang a girl because of them?
No, but my penis would. Last bitch I was with had them horribly, and I couldn't even get hard.

Yeah, I really hate my health because I had a kid and got stretch marks from that.

fuuucking hell. completely ripped apart

Eh. Doesn't bother me. As long as they're not already a fucking blimp, but has a decent figure it's all good.

nothing gets me harder than a big ol pair of moobs

I'd be offended if you didn't have them tbh fam.

Its extra hot because she has a wedding ring and nice nails, you know she's a good wife. I want this woman

Hat looks like fucking Freddy Krueger. But fuck yea I'd take a lady that earned her stripes anyday

what if she hadn't been pregnant though? gross

I got stretch arms but I've been fit all my life. You can get them from puberty and shit too ya know, likely growing taller and what not. I got some on my boobs and they're a cups, lmao don't fuggin talk to me.

Lots of people get stretch marks from being fat asses and pregnant, but sometimes it's just puberty looooooool u fucking guys. Especially on tits too

>FIt woman with stretch marks
>They don't care about their health
You fucking retard. They clearly do care about their health seeing as how they are now fit.

would never refuse, I actually find them attractive on an average-sized body.

Dude, people get them on their hips and boobs from puberty. They also get them on their back from growing taller, their thighs, calfs, etc. For some it's just a part of growing up.

I personally find them sexy as fuck.

I LOVE them on average bodytypes. My gf has some on her ass, and they look amazing

agreed. I really like their silver color and I think they look cool

>there

hot and check my 66

ok check my 33 instead