Can I sue my parents for circumcising me? They have robbed me of true sexual pleasure

Can I sue my parents for circumcising me? They have robbed me of true sexual pleasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if anyone has tried presenting that case to an American court.

Yes, consult a lawyer you have a case.

Can I sue my parents for not circumcising me?

Don't ask a Jewish lawyer.

Consult a lawyer

>robbed you of dick cheese
>robbed you of higher cancer chances
>robbed you of infections
Yea you sue them for removing useless skin. How dare they keep a child as clean as possible.

I would imagine unless your parents said "no" to a circumcision in a situation that it would be needed. You can't

Can we sue your parents, for having you, you stupid fucking cunt

Foreskin is beautiful

>removing useless skin
Is that what you call the clitoris, too?

No they haven't
Your g-spot is up your ass

This

Better to sue the hospitals over it.

fuck off lying kike

One dude successful sued he doctor who circumcised him

kek

Clean your dick. We've got fucking soap. Dicm cheese isn't a problem

And fuck off with that cancer and infection bullshit, that hasn't been proven

And it's not useless skin either. Learn what the hell you're talking about before you spout off bullshit

Holy shit, its called taking a fucking shower. Circumcision was a viable way to stay hygienic back in the MIDEVAL times because no one had soap for christs sake. Things are different now, so why people still think its mandatory to stay healthy is beyond me

Can anyone who was circumcised after experiencing sex confirm which feels better: before or after?

You're literally retarded..
A better comparison would be when a women has a giant hood covering the clit. What does she do? Gets it removed.

Americans are retards, most of them don't know how to wash themselves properly

Some user did in the last one of these stupid threads. He got it done in his 20s. He said it didn't make a difference either way.

Have you heard of Foregen? They're trying to re grow the foreskin using stem cells. It's estimated to be possible by 2019.

It gave me hope and I suggest checking out their social media.

It's objectively better with foreskin. When you get circumsised, nerve endings are cut off in the process. It doesn't feel as great.

And you know how some condoms are made to be ribbed for her pleasure and shit? That's what the foreskin usually does. So it feels a lot better for the women if it's uncircumcised as well.

You wouldn't be able to unless you could prove you had phimosis, which would require circumcision.

It would be like suing your parents for not spanking you.

Stfu, none of that gibberish is true at all.

Women don't actually get the hood removed. At least not in civilized countries. Sandniggers do it though

Question. If a cut guy can cum normally and an uncut guy can cum normally, why do you care about another man's cock, unless you have a preference for what slides down your throat?

i do have a preference

Yes it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

Learn some basic anatomy faggot

Wrong. The fact that you are a Sup Forums-surfing neckbeard with all the social skills of a toaster oven are the reason you have been robbed of true sexual pleasure.

It's fucked in the head to mutilate a child against their will

Anyone here who is circumcised and regrets it should google Foregen.

You will likely be able to get your foreskin back around 2019.

Yes, you could've had a beautiful cock like mine

So what is the needle and thread for?
Do they sew the skin to the dick?

You remember the time of the day a doctor pulled you out of your mother's pussy and the exact words said in the room? Did they have a discussion with you then and there about circumcision and you have them a clear and coherent answer? If so, what Disney movie are you from?

Parents that support the practice should be denied health insurance coverage for themselves and their children

You can also regrow it through other nonsurgical means, but it takes a long ass time

It doesn't restore the nerves, but hopefully
forgen can cross that gap

are you fucking retarded?

I don't need to remember pain for it to be wrong. I was still mutilated whether I remember it or not.

Watch a video about the process, come back, and tell me it's not fucked in the head

That's going a bit too far

It should be made illegal unless absolutely necessary

Yes. Also, if someone restores now, they can probably still get Foregen's surgery, although they would have to be circumcised a second time.

>born in america
>have dick mutilated
>grow up to be a loser
>society hates me
>other guys on my sugar cane trading image board make fun of me for my mutilated dick
wow life is unfair

Mutilated. Answer this, is your dick still functional?

Google foregen

It's not really big here.
The pic is a little misleading since the needle has 2 breaks in it.
Asking questions is how we grow user.

Why would they have to do that? Couldn't they just do the stem cell shit anyways?

Uncut.

Why would they have to do that? Couldn't they just do the stem cell shit anyways?

Yeah but they would have to wait a few years. Some people who restore don't think Foregen will ever happen, and that's why they restore.

You need to fucking wash, and get plastic surgery to remove those PPPs.

A hood made of clit with millions of nerve endings you fucking hook nose.

If they say they're going to release in 2019, I wouldn't be surprised if it took till 2023. Either way, it's going to be a few years.

>Does a baby remember when it was tortured and mutilated for purely cosmetic regions?
>What a fucking faggot, being against child abuse.

Butthurt uncutfaggot retard detected.

Always the fuckwit uncut whiny bitches who start these threads. Pathetic.

Kill yourself, OP.

Well they said 2019 is the best case scenario. I don't think it'll take till 2023 though, because they're going to try to get some investors next year.

Either way, it's worth the wait.

I'm cut, I don't mind being cut, but I am fully aware that my rights as a human being were denied to me as I was mutilated as a child without reason.

you sound kinda butthurt nerd

If he really was butthurt for being uncut, couldn't he just, you know, get cut?

They have to cut on the scar line to attach the new foreskin. If you restored and then got foregen's surgery without removing anything there would be way too much skin.

Is the jew boy mad because his pee pee doesn't look like other guys? Fuckoutta here. Enjoy rubbing your dry twig, fag.

I could mutilate your face and the muscles in your face would still be functional. Being functional isn't the issue here.

Mutilation is mutilation regardless of functionality

i'll sue your parents for you, they did a half ass job removing the dick you'll never use in the first place.

It's like saying that it's ok to rape toddlers because they will not remember it anyway.

Tortured and mutilated? My fucking goodness, is the baby boy bound, gagged, branded and spat on before the circumcision is completed? Man, I had no idea we were gimps at birth. You've really enlightened me.

Beat it virgin

In jewmerica? Good luck with that.

To be fair, they are bound. And they scream their fucking heads off. Because you know, they are being fucking mutilated.

Wow. I guess I'm not asking the real question. Do you constantly bitch to your parents about being "mutilated?"

>actually defending cutting off the most sensitive part of a babies' penis

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You could. But your best course of action would be to spill hot coffee in your lap for a quick payout by blaming mom. Then sue again at a later date for the original reason you made this thread for.

Two paydays. And your sex life is still in the shitter. So no losses.

Thank me later.

Bitching to them isn't going to do shit.

Do you think they own a foreskin tree or some shit?

>Babies never come out of the womb crying

Support? No, but don't talk as if is the absolute worse possible thing to happen. Talk to someone who spent 5 years jerking uncut and then another 5 years jerking cut and ask him if there's a major difference.

No, I'm just sad for your lack of hygiene. Trust me, I love uncut dicks as much as the next guy, but your penis has some problems.

You should.

There is a major difference. The foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis and contains millions of nerves.

Are you retarded?

You're comparing rape to circumcision. Calm down.

>Implying it's dirty

Here's your (you)

But... it is dirty...

There is normal crying, and then there is screaming their fucking heads off. It's two very different things

Do YOU think they own one?
Okay, explain in high detail how it feels to jerk off with your foreskin vs not having your foreskin.

Thanks for washing just now, and thanks for the angle without the papules.

Why? Jerking off with foreskin is like jerking off without foreskin but with probably twice the sensation.

Surprise! When you cut off skin you can't feel that skin anymore, who knew!

> Do YOU think they own one?

What?

by having a foreskin you can stimulate your glans without requiring lube.

>You're comparing rape to circumcision. Calm down.

you are right. If it doesn't involve violence, sexual abuse can actually be less unpleasant than a surgical procedure.

Ding ding ding!
I don't need lube to stimulate my dick

Now circumcision is sexual abuse. Oh my.

You need lube to stimulate your glans dipshit

There is more to the penis than just the shaft

DONATE TO FOREGEN TO REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DONATE

Every one of these threads is ridiculous. Uncut you look like you have a damned earth worm, not a cock. Its disgusting.

Now ill note, im one of those anons that had mine cut in my late teens, im a filthy normie and was sexually active by 16, besides dealing with painful as HELL healing process post op, it made no difference to my sexual pleasure or feeling, in fact both girls ive been with since (now 22) said they much preffered it chopped and they gave me a lot more head after, guess that speaks louder than words but yeah. Put this ridiculous argument to rest. If youre uncut, good for you, but unless you give a shit what roasties think of your dick, it makes no difference either way.

Did you get circumcised because of phimosis?

So you spend hours caressing your dick. I normally use my dick to piss, fuck or relieve myself.

>both girls liked it more
>both girls tried his earth worm and alien dong
Nice