Hello America, I'm Michael J Lindell...

Hello America, I'm Michael J Lindell. Are you dumb enough to buy this cheap synthetic polyester case full of my patented foam bits for 19.99? Why the Fuck not?

Lel, I've been seeing tons of his commercials recently, glad someone else is suffering through it too.

You might want to rethink that. He spent two years developing this pillow.

I thought he said ten, which sounds outrageous.

their actually good pillows dumbass.

sure, the check is in the mail. Does it include an implanted fleshlight?

dubs dont lie but their also not 19.99 its like almost 100$ for 2.

My advice: buy them on amazon so you can return them if not satisfied, about the same price for 2.

My dad is retired and spends all day just sitting and watching fox news.

He asks me every other week if we should get 10 of them.

Then he complains about Obama for starting the Iraq war and how much he hates everything other than Trump.

Get a load of this sucker

Enjoy your dad while he's here.

what???? their good pilliows???

Bro just buy em if you dont like em send em back to amazon... its that easy...

That is why i say "no i don't need pillows" and then walk away.

They were specially designed for white guys to rest their heads on while getting fucked by blacks

You Can't run. He's in your home. Michael J Lindell is....that's who

I have this pillow. It's amazing. 4 levels of comfort. Don't be a bitch though, go big at level 3 unless you are a fat bitch, then go level 4.

Glad you have this saved on your computer. Imagine if you get in a car wreck and die and your fam finds this. Better leave a note m8. A note saying you just used these images for cancer and not for touching yourself in a sinful manner

Oh they know about me. I've been openly gay since 13. Went to predominantly black school and brought classmates home to fuck all the time.

If they're anything like the cheap ones I bought from Walmart they're pretty good pillows

Well I'm sure these fine people wouldn't care if you kept that to yourself. This isn't a confessions thread.

So with many large size cock of monkey, now your ass is like sleeve of wizard?

Commercial runs a lot and mustache dude spent 56 years developing this sleep aid, however, why does he hug is so aggressively and cry desperately for us to buy it? That's where it gets a little to dramatic for me.

Glad is becoming a meme. He does an hour long radio call in show on a local station all about My Pillow.

Damnit OP. You made me miss this guy

Patented fill. The commercial literally shows forklift moving a 4x4 foot section of foam that weighs 1\2 lb.

I made a shit ton of money off of that book. Great read.

I am working on a My Dildo