Hey Sup Forums.... I've been trying to lose a few pounds this these last couple of months with little success...

Hey Sup Forums.... I've been trying to lose a few pounds this these last couple of months with little success.. I really need some good advise. Also i would like you guys to be honest about my looks, beside the obvious weight issues. Do you guys think ill ever be able to get a gf? Be honest.. Thanks..

Starving yourself actually worked for me.

Eat a good breakfast with fiber so you can shit a lot. Only eat when COMPLETELY necessary.

It's up to your self control to not eat bullshit or over eat.

This is an extreme measure.

Well your rather gross in all honesty. But if you drop all sugar and drink only water it will vastly improve your weight, i've lost about 40 pounds in 2 months now just swapping to water and dropping sugar

Gæpp

Oh and get yourself some skinny pants. Don't wear over sized shirts. You'll feel like you're making more progress than you really are which will make you feel even better.

Pond

There have been uglier people getting gf's, op, just lose the weight and maintain some healthy hobbies and youll be fine.

You've got a strong chin lad if you remove the fat you will be attractive, try to run thats a quick way to get thin lift weights too that adds to caloric burn. I used to be a 200 pound nutter butter now im a 150 pound sex machine my man i get more ass than a toilet seat

I mean i'm gay and i'd take your seed. So there's that going for you

>this
I'm not really over weight, but I wanted to cut 10 lbs off my wedding. Lost ithe in two weeks. Wedding was another 2 weeks away. Kept gaining/losing weight for the two weeks before. If you want to keep it off. Change all habits. Exercise and eat in correct portions. Cut out soda increase fiber.

U will need to eat a vast amount of pizza and alzo u need to dip it wanking alot to your daddys picturez will ofcourse helpz i love Taco and mayo still slim only 297 lbs good weight eat u and med love it but i not fat truck

you seem like a cool dude OP. i'd recommend changing the hair up, working out. it's not that you need to lose weight, but it'd be easier if you just bulked up with muscle so it replaces the fat.

Cool thnx. I will remember this

you look sloppy. your phone doesn't even have a back cover.

8 hour fast every day. Start the day with a cup of coffee. Don't eat until lunch.

Bingo. Your muscles will be popping in about 2 months

English, bro.

I know.. I ate it.

that's not even funny. what are you 6?

I speaka englidh my friend. Hello you also fat truck like op i not fat only 297 lbs my feiende have good day my feiende english ok feiende tanks ok
-Yavochin

A little off topic. Op you need to watch the movie, "fat kid rules the world"

I like my little pony

Yes op is not so fat mabie only fix little face lookin like dungbeetle but only someone fat in face ok
-Yavochin

Thanks alot guys. I will try to follow up on your advices. A friend of mine told me to drink a few cups of cooking oil everyday to reduce the hunger feeling. So far i haven't really noticed anything different, i still eat the same amount of food each day.

that's bullshit OP.. the only good diet is the one you can stay on for the rest of your life, losing weight is a state of mind, you got to work on yourself and try to figure out why you overeat, i spent years trying to lose 30 kilos, i tried pretty much every diet you can think of but i kept failing and i hated myself for that and the more i hated myself the harder was to try again, until i looked at the problem from a different perspective: i took more care of myself, got some new clothes a better haircut and stuff like that and only then i realized how little self esteem i had and how much better i felt after these little improvments in my life so i just focused more on myself, on the stuff i like do and so on, after that losing weight was easy like never before, i became able to restrain myself from eating all day and that's the key along with physical exercise.. and by the way you need to lose more than a few pounds