What's the absolute best way to get rid of bed bugs, haven't been able to sleep for weeks...

What's the absolute best way to get rid of bed bugs, haven't been able to sleep for weeks. Been spraying the shit out of my room but they just keep coming back. I here a heater works but I have no idea what to look for.

Yeah you need a heater to get rid of them.....one that basically superheats your whole house and costs thousands of dollars.

Chlorine gas your house. It'll take wayyyy llonger to air out than a bug bomb but everything inside will be dead as shit

Nigga you've lost already if there's even one of them in there. You triggered the fuck out of me by posting that image.

You gotta shill out for professional help to get rid of those fuckers. Confirmed the most resilient pest and the most difficult to get rid of.

Fyi thosbos what my friends had to do to kill their insanely massive flea problem

What are you spraying?

Put your mattress in a mattress bag, seal it with tape, then put it out in the sun (if you're in a warm climate) or put it in a small room with a good heat source (fireplace or oven maybe)

Temprid SC
+ Gentrol IGR

I had them once, luckily, my uncle is an exterminator and gave me the stuff he uses for it. Heres what I did and they have yet to come back (4 months):
1.) clorox wipe every single thing you have in the room affected
2.) I caulked every corner and crack in my room ex.) Windows, trim, ceiling, etc.
3.) Before you caulk, spray every inch of the corners and your furniture, especially in the cracks

1. Diatomaceous earth. Get some online or at a hardware store and sprinkle it anywhere you see them. Around bed frames, corners around the room. It can cut their exoskeletons if they walk through it and dry them out.

2. If you can't dispose of your matress or whatever, get a store bought cover made specifically for bugs like bedbugs. If they are inside they wont be able to bite.

3. Vaccuum the whole room thoroughly and wash all your clothes if they may be hiding in them.

4. Rubbing alcohol will kill them almost immediately on contact, keep some in a spraybottle if you see the little bastards walking around on things.

That won't get it anywhere near hot enough.

already about three cans of this

4.) Wash all of your curtains, bedding, and anything fabric.
5.) spray alcohol on the carpet by the areas you have seen them.
6.) Let your clothes sit in the sun in a black bag for a day.

I know the feeling of them bro, its shitty. I got them from someone who had them at their house and came over and they spread to mine.

Call a pest control company.
Seriously. I worked in pest control for 5 years. Stuff that you can get over the counter for bedbugs doesn't work. You need to be a licensed tech to handle and use the necessary pesticides for treating bedbugs. And it usually takes about 4 treatments spaced two weeks apart each.
Not to mention that if you live in an apartment complex, you might only be one of many apartments affected, and they might come back.
As for the heat treatment method, it's very inconsistent. Mature bedbugs can't survive in heat above 120 deg, but their eggs do. And it's not safe to have a room heated like that.

Seriously, call a pest control service.

store bought shit hardly ever works.

Sleep on the floor

Pest control fag here

This guy is more or less right, except it usually takes more than one to start an infestation.

Bedbugs are very much a crack-and-crevice pest. They don't feel safe unless they're touching three sides.

You want to eliminate those cracks and crevices and give the cunts nowhere to hide.

I use Temprid SC and Phantom II aerosol. Kills the fuckers dead. Depending on where you live you might not need to be licensed to use them, but check your local pesticide laws.

kek

I moved to the room next to me but they migrated

An exterminator will put heat into your walls and dry them out until they die. Outside of this nothing works, well other than burning the place down

lulz

Just wash all your sheets and spray down the bare mattress.

This. You should really call a professional. There's lots of things you can do yourself, but this isn't one of them.

They are only really attracted to CO2 and body heat...us, basically. They will go where their food does.

This. Call a professional.

5 gallon bucket
1 gallon bleach
1 gallon ammonia
seal room - mix both gallons in bucket
fumigates the bugs for good
sleep better than ever

Yeah you have no idea what you're doing. You need to read more. Moving around is just going to spread the problem, making it worse.

it worked for about 3 weeks until they came back and said fuck it and moved to the room next to me

Yeah, My first attempt to kill them failed with the over-the-counter stuff, then I used Temprid

idiot

Fire bro

This is the best advice.

they are laying eggs in your ears that how they travel

It depends how bad the infestation is. A heater is actually the best way to kill the fuckers. The problem is that the heaters that do this are trucked in by profesionals. I think they need to get up to about 150F+ to kill them all.

Otherwise, get traps for your bed and put Diatomaceous down where they may hid.

Put your clothers and beding into a drier. Get a bed bug shield for your mattress and chuck it if you can.

If you live in an apartment wait for the lease to end and move. Put all your clothers, linen, etc/ into a clothes drier, and what ever other possessions you own will need to be fumigated. The goal of this strategy is to leave bed bugs at old place. If the infestation is bad you must seek professional help to get rid of them permanently. If your landlord wont do that they'll come back eventually.

If you wanna go all out with no chance of return, just bug bomb your room. But its annoying to move everything out of your room.

Here's what you do, OP. I went through this myself and got through it on the cheap.

Find where their nest is and try to contain them first. They WILL travel if you let them. If your bed is on wheels put a bowl of soap water under each wheel and pull it away from the wall.

Then you need to grab some 90% rubbing alcohol and go hunting in the folds of every crevice where they are. You literally need to have eyes of a hawk and to go across every inch of that bed and that means folding the stitches aside so you can see where they are. Spray the living fuck out of them when you see them and dispose of their bodies. I used a bottle for that.

If you notice them in a couch or something small and movable you need to heat your oven up then open the door and prop that couch or chair up on end so all of the heat gets in there. Be careful with this as you can burn your fucking house down if you're retarded.

You literally need to keep doing this for a month because they are the most resilient thing in the fucking world. once you think your bed is safe, start checking the surrounding things. Dressers, clothes, and even behind electrical outlet covers. Check your books if you have any and those can be baked in the oven at like 150 for a couple minutes. Again, don't burn your house down.

You're hunting the fuckers and they can become dormant for up to 2 years without food, so you need to be vigilant.

Heat. Take ALL your bedding, clothes, stuff animals, basically anything cloth, put them shits in black trash bags, put them in the sun.

Throw away your mattress, invest in an air mattress.

Run heaters in your room, bring it up to 100.

Call a pro works, too. If you live in an apartment you can probably get your landlord to pay for it since they're supposed to spray for them shits anyway.

Don't listen to this fuckwit.

Do you live in an apartment or house?

Okay, so I've called two companies so far, one was a local company the other was Baker Pest Control, both of them told me basically that they were impossible to get rid of and that they didn't even want to come out and help. So I've been searching for some sort of spray that fucking works or the heaters.

spray yourself with off they wont bite, eventually they starve. also works on car headlights restores them to crystal clear

They're fucking hacks then. Bedbugs CAN be eliminated, it just takes a long fucking time and a lot of work.

>
they must suck at their job

>moralfag detected

have done that three times now

They can hide in literally anything. moving shit around your house only spreads the problem

a heater? who told you that, bed bugs thrive on heat, you need to fumigate the whole room + usually replace the bed matress and even wardrobes sometimes

house

use a rubbing alcohol to kill the eggs and baby,and use a hairdryer to kill the adults

More than likely

That's crap. I had them in my apartment once. Terrible experience, but was persistent and had a pest control company. Got rid of them after a couple months. Haven't been back for years. You can get rid of them.

I've heard that getting like two pretty powerful heaters and cranking the room up to like 130 would get rid of them

Around two years ago I had bed bugs in the place I rent. Lived with them for around 4 months before they suddenly disappeared. To be honest I don't remember doing much aside from carpet steaming the fuck out my place (fully carpeted, I'd catch them crawling in and out of the carpet every so often), laundering my clothes/sheets a little more often, and spraying $10 spider-killing spray in a few places.

Diatomaceous earth is cheap, non-toxic, and 100% effective, I had problems with bugs and spent a lot on chenical sprays before tying the Diatoaceous earth and I have not seen a bug since.

You will have to throw out any furnishings that may be contaminated and you may even pull up some floorboards/remove skirting etc to dust with the powder , but this usual in such cases.

Clean your fucking room. ..like, REALLY clean it. Vacuum everything, wash everything, bag your mattress or get rid of it. Stop being friends with the shitheads who are too filthy to prevent bedbugs. Or don't go to shitty motels. Don't BE a filthy shithead who gets bedbugs. Once you have cleaned EVERYTHING. Continue to clean EVERYTHING and keep your eyes peeled for more of those fuckers for at least 6 months.

>buy 20 bottles of rubbing alcohol
>douse all surfaces and entire room in alcohol
>set on fire
>???
>profit
no more house no more problem
alternatively just douse everything in rubbing alcohol

OP, call a fucking professional

If they tell you this bullshit then they're either shitty at their jobs or fucking lazy. I've run them out of clients' places numerous times.

Most of the fags in this thread are fucking retards who have never done any research besides the first couple results of google or something equally gay.

Cimexa (though people say Diatomaceous Earth works as well)

put that powder EVERYWHERE they might crawl, you'll win.

If you vacuum up their eggs they can hatch and crawl out of said vacuum looking for food.

also don't forget they hide 10 feet away from any of their food source,so to clean up every thing

I hope you have a lot of cash. My folks had to bedbugs in their house and here's how they got rid of them.

They emptied the house of everything that can not be heated and boxed it up. All of that was fumigated.

Then several large heaters trucked in heated the house up to a high enough temperature for an over an hour or something like that.

They haven't seen a bed bug since. The problem is that this cost tens of thousands of dollars to do. You may be fucked if you don't have lots of cash.

I got rid of my multiple room infestation with rubbing alcohol and my oven. Shit worked and was cheap.

Yep. rubbing alcohol works. 90% though.

What kind of filthy fucker doesn't empty their vacuum after vacuuming?

>Put your mattress in a mattress bag, seal it with tape, then put it on the sun.
Fixed

My dogs have fleas, and I think I get bit in my sleep. How do I Lynch these little flea niggers

OP here, yeah my friend got them from his sister who went to Peru (for some fucking reason) so basically they're 'tropical' or some shit and basically heaters might be completely useless

They aren't attracted by dirt. They are like mosquitoes. They want to suck your blood. You can get them from 4 or 5 star hotels, movie theatres, airplanes, clothing stores, etc.

I used to paint apartments and one of the complexes was in the hood. Tons of niggers and Mexicans. About 1 in every 10 apartments would be fuckin infested with those things. The panic I felt after a day of painting over or two of those apartments returned to me upon reading your comment. It's a feeling you feel all the way down to your bones. Thinking you may have had one that jumped down and got into your bag or even on your shoulder or p much anywhere it could go. FUCK THAT. So glad I never was unfortunate enough to get them n

Thanks for the rubbing alc tip. I have been treated for them and still seeing the odd one around the house

This does work used to clean out apartments. Ammonia works best to kill them in the carpets to

this is the only cheap way

If you empty it in the trash they can migrate out, if you empty it outside in the trash they still might get out. If they didn't get sucked up the hose all the way to the bag, then they might get out.

Your method has flaws and will spread the bedbug issue.

They can live up to a year without feeding in a sealed mattress bag like that. It has to get REALLY hot for that to work. Best bet is to just throw everything away, move somewhere else and start from scratch.

they lay eggs in your warm ear canals

Consumer poisons that you can buy are ineffective against bedbugs. I've always hired a professional exterminator when I had a property get infested. The professional will/should use a combination of high-strength poisons and heat treatment.

There is also no way for a non-professional to heat a room to the right point without burning the place down.

no your dick

they are in your car now OP

200 F for 48 hours. Throw away all clothe furniture and mattresses / box springs.

12 yr old detected

I know. But unsanitary people are the ones who generally get and keep bedbugs, because regular cleaning actually does get rid of them.

I got them in a situation where I was forced to have a gross roommate. Even throughout the time I was in that situation, my room stayed sterile, once I knew that the problem existed. I just vacuumed and washed things more often and set up a barrier to my room. Roommate suffered. I was fine.

>get rid of bed bugs

1) remove clothing
2) burn everything, including house and contents
3) walk down street like naked Terminator, until you see someone your size.
4) Say "Your clothes, give to me."
5) murder them when they don't comply, and get dressed.
6) Start a new life as a robot assassin.

You were fine because your roommate was their food source so they didn't have to go looking elsewhere. You got lucky because it wasn't your cleaning that kept you safe.

Where and what are you spraying?

AAAAAAAAA

Have had them twice. First time was six years ago and we ended up getting professionals to spray and heat our house numerous times. Second time some idiot brought them over, we got rid of them without help. We found them early, sprayed every single surface we knew they were hiding, couch, crevices, etc.. Put diatomaceous earth on the floor under any place they may hide/crawl around, vacuumed couches, etc EVERY SINGLE DAY and made sure to properly dispose of the debree.. and every single time you got bit, AS SOON as you get get bit, find the fucker and kill it. I honestly think the only reason we were able to stop it before it started this time was because we caught it early and devoted a month or two to absolutely making sure we got rid of them, you must clean every single day and don't half ass it or you are not going to get anywhere.

1) remove clothing
2) burn everything, including house and contents
3) walk down street like naked Terminator, until you see someone your size.
4) Say "Your clothes, give to me."
5) murder them when they don't comply, and get dressed.
6) Start a new life as a robot assassin.
>live in different trailer

I cleared them with DE and dehumidifier(cause I live in a bog)

Like this guy said, we also used rubbing alcohol.

Oh dude I hate to be an asshole, but you're completely fucked man. Godspeed brother ily

are you screaming? or grading?

Kill them with dubstep. And diatoms.

Screaming

I've used rubbing alcohol and this other store bought shit

Shit in your bed and they'll stop coming there to eat

You don't understand insects, dude. They procreate and they don't stay in one place. They migrated to my room the initial time. Then I cleaned literally everything, every inch of my room, and kept doing it at least once a week for the remaining time in that situation. Kept everything off the floor. Investigated every itch I had. My roommate eventually was spending more time sleeping at other people's houses than at home. Like I said you have to actually clean everything, not half ass it like most people do.

>Take EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR ROOM
>Take EVERYTHING APART
>They can live in game cases too, EVERYTHING
>Clean everything off religiously like you're trying to find a reason to live
>Keep everything in plastic airtight bags
>Vacuum every little nook and cranny and everything inbetween in your room
>Don't throw your bed out, they can move to different moves if you move your bed from your room
>Clean around every edge of your bed, all the corners and inbetween everything
>Do this for the box spring too
>Move your bed a few inches away from every wall, surround legs with diatomaceous earth
>The eggs (and the bed bugs themselves) can live for incredibly long periods of time without food, up to 18 months or 400 days
>If you see even just 1 beg bug months later, assume everything else is also infested and start all over

It's easier to just move. If it's a really bad infestation you can shell out some cash and get your home heat treated. They raise the temp to like 150+ in your home for a few hours to kill everything, even the eggs.

insects crawling all over your body feeding on you in the dark...scurrying and basking in your body heat crawling on your face as they gorge themselves on your blood

youre best off hiring a professional to deal with this. make sure they are licensed and that they carry a one year warranty after the first treatment. the way i do it pretty standard.
>search for live bugs and secondary signs (blood stains, fecal stains, cast skins and eggs)
>find as many harborages as possible
>use sterifab on all found harborages
>use bedlam plus on floor boards, cracks, crevices, bed frame, box spring and mattress sides and tuffs
>take off all face plates from switches and electrical outlets then dust with cimeax
>if its really bad i will add climb up well traps and spray carpets with dragnet
>repeat treatment till no new symptoms for 2-3weeks
the problem with heat treatment is that you need to heat every inch on the house, if theyre in the walls then they may not die though this is rare. ive found steam is very effective for spot treatment but requires commercial grade dry steamers to avoid mold and also if the tank is to small you may miss pockets as they may move before you can hit them. most store bought pesticides which contain pyrethrin are not effective in the low doses (most aerosols only have .20-.40% dragnet contains 35%) bedlam plus contains Imidacloprid which is nero-toxin which no insects have resistance too. all in all you need to use an integrated treatment or else they will return.

Dearest OP,

Pic related.

Get the seams where the carpet or floorboards meet the wall.