Is 22 too old to still play pokemon

Is 22 too old to still play pokemon

No

I'm rick ross and I'm hyped as fuck for sun and moon

Ayy thanks guys
Tbh i cant get into the newer ones, after black i gave up. But eveeything before platinum i find myself replaying. I like rom hacks but the originals are ok too

I'm grabbing Moon on Day One, and I'm 33. Hype is real.

Fuck no, its just a game. I still build models and play with RC cars. If you're too concerned with what other people tell you you're too old to be doing something you had fun with as a kid, then you need to rethink yourself and your life

You should try ORAS. Theyre really good and really nostalgic. Before Omega Ruby I was like you but OR made me see that the new ones were still fun. 19 here .

Hell no play that shit till your 50

how can these games not be boringly easy to you at 22 fucking years old? i used to beat the shit out of these games when i was like 10

which version is this

What was your team like?

Platinum

>translation: i used to grind all day long becuase i had nothing better to do and now im a fake adult

They are easy lol but for me i think its just the nostalgic aspect of it thatll never go away

Yes, but nobody gives a fuck.

Its probably not so much the difficulty. You want difficult, go play Bloodborne on ng+7, or Ghosts N Goblins, Its the monsters, the RPG element and stacking the stat numbers with familiar favorite characters and whatnot.

Do i ned a 3ds or are their roms available for it

i always just leveled my starter really high and ignored the rest
projecting is real
yeah this makes sense, thanks for the legitimate answer

i'm 47 and i still play everyday. i have both sun and moon on preorder and i own 2 3ds so that i can trade pokemon especially for those that need a trade to evolve (pokemon bank doesn't work) and since i have no friends that play pokemon to trade with.

not if you still enjoy the game, play that shit till you die

you are never too old to do what you want to do. Just don't be a creepy fuck about it.

there's roms available but the 3ds emulators released so far are far from complete (lag, render issues, etc.)

Im sorry user. You sound like a cool guy,enjoy those pokemons

I wouldnt know how to be lol

Ahh thats to be expected i guess thanks though i didnt realize they were even possible. Ill check it out tommorow probs

Thanks bro

What it all boils down to is Math. If you're really into Math, no matter your age, you will strive to perfect each one as you get them. (This can take a very long time) and on the other hand, if you don't particularly care for Math, striving to raise the best Pokemon with good stats won't interest you because of the time investment it takes to do so.

I'll be your friend user :)

Nope

DUBS OF TRUTH
user has a new friend

>ignored the rest
so you didnt really experience the game?
sad.
right now im experiencing the euphoria of being a proud owner of a team of dragons

>i always just leveled my starter really high and ignored the rest
So what did you do when you fought opponents whose monsters were all geared to be super effective against your starters type?

The 4th generation games are though.

This is the most innocent thread I've seen all day. Nice

thats because youve spent all day in a trap thread ya fuck

No, I'm 25 and I still enjoy playing the games. I've been playing since Red & Blue came out in the U.S.. I mostly play them for the "gotta catch 'em all" aspect and trying to complete the pokedex but I also enjoy the story. I like collecting stuff whether it be books, manga series, video games, gunpla, etc.

in all my years of pokemon I had never even tried to catch em all. Now in pokemon x im actually half heartedly trying, but for some reason trying to get them all never appealed to me

I'm really close to getting them all this gen. I have 626 of them so far on Omega Ruby and I still need 95 more. Now if people on the GTS wouldn't keep asking for legendaries/event legendaries for fucking commons I might be able to finish my living dex out so I can import that into Sun/Moon and have a big head start on the 7th gen pokedex.

>Now if people on the GTS wouldn't keep asking for legendaries/event legendaries for fucking commons
lol

Now one thing I have had a little luck with is wonder trade. It's a great way to occasionally get pokemon from other countries to get alternate language entries. Sometimes you get really lucky and get a shiny or one with its hidden ability. A while back I got two Froakie with Protean and one of them was from Japan.

[spoiler]Gunpla? Tell me your favorite mobile suit![/spoiler]

Well, it's kind of hard for me to pick a favorite and then I've only seen a few series and on top of that, there are only two I have any idea of what was going on in the series.

I remember watching G Gundam back on old school Toonami and some of Gundam Wing. For those series it's kind of hazy as to what I remember about them.

In Wing, the Tallgeese was my favorite.

As for ones that I actually remember, in 00, I liked the Exia/00 line.

In Iron-Blooded Orphans, I thought the Gusion was neat. I just wish they included a second frame with the 1/100 so I could build both the Gusion and Gusion Rebake.

You have some excellent all around taste, I have to say.