How do you get a guy to kidnap you, rape you, and keep you as a sex slave in his basement?

how do you get a guy to kidnap you, rape you, and keep you as a sex slave in his basement?

preferably no murder, but I'm flexible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BTH3ZyND7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CL.

Move to northern Iraq or Syria...

I forgot to mention arabs. I don't like whatever it is they do, turbans

Fetlife or Craigslist

Where you at?

>be a girl

Done.

already done. debatably. does ugly count

Are you fat?
If not, weird wonkey tits?
If not, are you missing any extremities?

Where you from sweet tits?

Call up Bill Clinton

ok, you can sell your self to some jews.or move to the balkans in eastern europe .

on the higher side of normal BMI

does monkey tits mean the nipples are really big and long or that they're hairy? if it means both, then yes

no. I think if I lop off one of my legs that will be even hotter though

I forgot to mention that I'm very racist

None of this is really turning me on. How bad do you want to be kidnapped?

>Are you fat?
what are chubby chasers
>If not, weird wonkey tits?
some guys are incredibly desesperate
>If not, are you missing any extremities?
what are amputee fetishists

I'm conventionally attractive and moderately intelligent

can you put on an elaborate kidnapping, like mission impossible? and if you kill me, can you make my body look cool? those are bonus points

I've had such a shitty day but this gave me such a chuckle! I hope you get kidnapped, raped, and all that you're wishing for! :)

thank you! that's really sweet. it's my biggest fantasy. I hope you have a good day too! :)

print out a legal agreement that says you consented, bring it to literally any guy on the street and ask him

Send pics

Therein lies the problem. I want it to be really rapey. I want to feel very raped and it would be great if the guy feels like a rapist. I think that might be solved by picking out a really ugly fat guy who I don't want to have sex with, i.e. every person on Sup Forums

>legal rape contract
>literally any guy on the street
I see no holes in this plan

thats called rape and normal people dont do that because they dont want imprisoned

Ill rape u so good and/or bad

I was thinking about this for myself and I started realizing the kinds of guys who are into that usually have STD's.

goddammit. just work with me here

how do I find the person who doesn't care about being arrested? he or maybe even she (probably not she) just really wants to fuck. preferably not black because I am very racist, aforementioned

Honestly OP just use the internet to find someone to roleplay with, you'll probably be luckier if you live in a bigger city.

Wiener or Bill might have some time after November

youtube.com/watch?v=7BTH3ZyND7M

I'll just put rubbing alcohol in my vagina afterwards. don't worry, I've thought this out very well

ITT
faggot OP tries to figure out how to get random rapists to rape someone OP hates
you faggot OP you.

no. my mom is here and you might mistake her for me and think I'm fat and gross and then not want to rape me. what if I drove my car to dunkin donuts, gave you that address, and we can fuck behind the dumpster?

Fetlife
It's like e harmony for perverts. it shows you perverts that are local to you and what they're into. Like 90% of the dudes are into this kind of shit

fuck you. can't a girl want to get violently raped and murdered without some guy questioning her motives? typical men and mansplaining. this is why I need feminism

give me your address.

why exactly, are you wanting to know this...? like who wants to get kidnapped, and have the rest of that shit happen to them. You are one demented faggot, OP

go to a highschool or college and find the nerdiest, ugliest, most antisocial, socially retarded kid there. Befriend him. hang out with him every day. Continuously accidentally show him your boobs or naked pictures on your phone. If you proposes sex reject him. And make sure you sleep over at his house, sometimes naked. Eventually he'll snap

oh...

Go to craigslist
go to personals
person seeking person
ISO dominant person for total power exchange
list items wanted, stats etc.
click post.

yea, if they're willing to kidnap, and do the rest of that shit, that automatically means they're an obese autist. just how the world works.

how did my bikini photos get posted online?

good idea. I think I'm going to do that. I actually already know someone from my town who works at walgreens and is a total pleb nerd. unfortunately, he's shorter than I am and is like 5'2", so maybe I'll have to pretend that he's good at raping me and that I couldn't swat him like a fly

Maisie is that you?

You leaked it yourself

that makes sense. thanks

oh actually this is a good idea. find out when the next local group meetup is. fetishists hang around in communities and only admit people that aren't psycho or fucking weird. if you're chill, normal, etc, and get accepted by the group, it's like a vouch system, and you can basically find whatever you need as long as it's not fucking weird, creepy or illegal.

whoops forgot source

my friend is a chef and a dominant that specializes is straight up abuse for women. tying them up, fucking up their buttholes etc. he's the one that gave me the advice.