Have any of you committed murder? What is it like? How do you feel after?

Have any of you committed murder? What is it like? How do you feel after?

Is it really worth it? Feel free to share greentext.

medicine students lol

I killed a rat yeah

Wasn't "murder" per se but I did take another dude's life

I'm still not sure how I feel about it almost 6 years later

Care to tell more?

I felt nervous for about a day, that's about it. After that you just get used to it.

Yeah it was a road rage incident gone really, really bad.

I'll greentext it real quick hold on...

Mmmm beef jerky.

sure im listening

I murder my dignity every time I go on this website.

>be me
>driving on the highway
>get off exit
>left hand lane to turn left
>waiting on light
>light turns green
>guy next to me in the right-turn-only lane turns left
>thinks I cut him off
>honking, riding my ass and flipping me off
>brake-check him
>he swerves into oncoming traffic but miraculously he manages not to hit anyone
>I kek and watch him disappear in my rearview
>take a left hand turn
>I'm a couple of miles up this long winding road at this point
>not thinking anything of the aforementioned incident anymore
>suddenly a car in my rearview mirror appears and is quickly closing on me
>uh...wat
>I'm approaching a stop sign
>I stop
>the car behind me blows by me on the left, pulls in front of me, and boxes me in
>yep... it's him
>he gets out of his car
>big black guy
>reaches into the back and pulls out a bat
>my heart is pounding
>cont.

You didn't do shit

Lying autistic nigger

>grab bat
>shove it up my ass
>shove the handle up his ass
>jack off in synchronization
>that's all folks.jifpeg

it depend their is many circonstance to kill or murder someone in a war in an auto defense situation or by mistake
I mean killing someone is not that hard the real deal is after, if you did for a "faith" or for personnal reason
for example if the nazi had won the war no one would ever care about the jew so the people who get involve in this would'nt be a shame
but in contrary the fact that they lost everybody go to shame them

Only logical conclusion

>This is a true story, not fiction.
I was born to a polish american family. My grand parents had been immigrants. My parents were low working class uneducated individuals. I was born in 1984. Growing up I had always felt an emotional disconnection with my father. My early teens I had grew a strong attraction towards my mother.

>would you like me to continue?

if your asking this quesion yes go for it , if your waiting for a reply no STOP, dont, THINK!!!!

What about killing for fun or to release anger?

that's the one that can give you remorse cause you do it for a personnal purpose that can be normaly controled so when you came back to normal state you get remorse with time

Cont.

>I quickly throw the car in park
>unbuckle my belt
>jump the fuck out and tell him to get back in his car
>he doesn't give a single fuck
>he's pissed
>calling me a cracker and whatever
>coming at me with the bat
>I start backing up and reaching up under my shirt for the pistol in my waistband
>I keep telling him to get the fuck back in his car
>I'm fucking screaming/pleading with him to stop
>he just keeps on coming
>I'm basically running backwards at this point but he's too fucking close
>he gets within striking distance of me and I draw on him
>cranked that fucking trigger as fast and as many times as I could
>he crumples into a little ball
>annnnnnd that's basically it
>put the gun down and called 911

>No

If you say so

yes

My mother was the apple of my eye, and becoming romanticly obsessive of her was part of why I did what I did. My dad was in a period of unemployment and alcohol. He was abusive to my mother. She and I spend intimate time together. I lost my virginity to that woman.

that's pretty crazy

> I'm rapist! I raped all creatures known to man, Want me to continue?

>Be me
>Be 14
>Grew up in the hood got caught up in gangs
>GD74 set
>Chillin out at the spot on a summer night
>Homeboy comes through all swollen up got jumped by a blood across town
> OG says mount up we're cleaning house
>7 of us get in 2 cars head to the south side of town
>Creep through their hood towards the stash spot
>Roll up on the stash house and stop see a gang of people outside just chillin
>panickicksin.jpg
>They start moving and we start spraying
>3 dead 4 wounded

Don't know who clipped who but everyone gets a W when you ride.

inb4 nigger 100% whiteboy

pic not related just funny AF

holy shit, thank you the white nation thanks you for your service. No trouble afterwards? wait i smell bull shit;

Damn son, that's real. Good on you for defending yourself though.

sounds fake

Neat, did you do any life-saving action on him? pressure on wounds etc? Im in the med field but I am also completely willing to shoot someone to prevent shit like that. I just think I would have to at least try and help someone like that. Also how did the situation play out with you getting of the hook?

It's all fake for fucks sake.

The part that kind of bothers me is that I sort of antagonized him by brake-checking him. But who's to say that he wouldn't have followed me regardless? He was pretty angry with me to begin with, thinking I cut him off.

I don't really think an awful lot about it to be honest. Like, on the day to day. But if I really focus on it and think really hard about it, like I am now, yeah...it kind of bothers me.

I've almost murdered someone. Felt really fucking good.

> Survey the area while driving home from work every day.
> Never stop. Never stare. But always be learning her routine. Find out when the bus picks her up and drops her off.
> Find local phone boxes in the area.
> Start beige boxing them late at night/early in the morning when nobody is awake, to find out which line matches the number found in the white pages that matches her address.
> Consistently beige box that number at that box to learn family's plans.
> Find out when she will be home by herself.
> Since it's rural area, neighbors too far away to see/notice anything.
> Knock on door with clipboard and pen and fake census worker id.
> Shoddy fabrication, but good enough to fool a 10yo.
> Ask to speak to her parents. She should know better than to say they aren't home, but she's ten. Stay outside, calm, patient.
> Say, "That's okay. Can you call them for me?"
> She goes inside. She comes back. Funny... The phone doesn't seem to be working.

> Well how 'bout that! Bridged terminals on the phone box down the road saw to that.
> "May I come in? I would like to ask you some questions."
> Friendly. Polite. Clearly if any harm had been meant, would have only had to force way in as soon as she said parents weren't home.
> Be welcomed inside.
> Ask mundane questions about size of family, parents' jobs, school.
> Dad's working on a fix for y2k? How cool!
> Ask about likes, etc. Oh, she has an n64? Has that superman game but doesn't really like it. Ah, too bad.
> Wants a dog, but parents say no? Sorry to hear that.
> "You know, I live just down the road and my dog just had puppies last week. My wife wants to give them away. I know your parents said you can't have one, but would you like to see mine before they are gone?"
> Her face lights up. Of course she would!
> Trust has been gained.

Still not your fault. That's why hotheads have a shorter life expectancy. You ought to consider the possibility that the guy you don't know you're about to charge might have a gun and not want to die.

HE DIDN DO NUFFIN

Trouble? Like legally? If you'd like I can talk about all of that as well, but it'll be a greentext unto itself.

The long and short of it was that I retained a lawyer immediately, every indication at the scene was that he was the aggressor (his car boxed me in and the police could see that), and that nothing came of it. It was self defense.

Don't put it on yourself, he probably would have killed you too.

It only sounds fake because you're some suburbanite faggot that trolls these boards without an ounce of understanding of the real world outside your bubble. This was 13 years ago probably around the time of your birth. I'm a husband and a father now. I don't talk about my past and I don't live anywhere near my old hood.

only brains ?

post no >??

A day in church, my mother and I were thrown out for my fathers activity and we were exiled from our community.

The first 2 victims
A letter a letter datted cica 2003.
"My friend,
I am moving. My parents have left this place, and I have no home here any longer. I hope my our friendship may continue. We will meet again."

I wonder if my mother and fathers bodies were found within the ashed remains of the burnt family house. There is some juicy details to be shared, but ones of my mother's final hour are mine to remember alone.

>cont.?

Cont

Trust me, it's fake. Niggers would use you as bait. You weren't part of any "GD" set. You're just some faggot who played some video games, and made a gang in the school yard, and got your ass kicked by the jocks.

>OG and homie spraying shiiiiiet. killaz nigga fear.mp4 real shit.

Sure buddy! Keep telling yourself that.

cont?
this is very interesting

I put the gun down, called 911, but I was pretty shaken up. I know I probably sound like a pussy but I've never been so fucking scared in my life. I don't think words can adequately describe it.u

Anyway, I approached him to see if he was still breathing but he wasn't. He was pretty rekt. I didn't really want to go near him again after that. Sounds terrible but that's the way I felt. The paramedics got there quick and I let them do their thing while the police talked to me.

yes

Shit was SO cash

How does it feel knowing you lived a retarded nigger life?

Iraqis are not human, so no. But just FYI, some were offed just out of boredom sometimes.

Good lad. We'll need men like you for the New Crusades.

You don't know how to feel about that? Are you a fucking faggot? You killed a rampaging Jamall. Think about everything he was doing that day. He was a fucking waste of welfare.

did you show him or tell him you had a gun before you shot him? cuz if not thats fucked up, basically waiting for a chance to kill someone.
>provoke
>provoke
>provoke
>HES MAD BETTER SHOOT HIM SELF DEFENSE

It's also pasta

Thanks Sup Forumsros it helps to hear that it wasn't my fault, actually.

It's like I *know* that it wasn't really my fault, and let's face it, the guy was a shithead, but still... it fucking sucks to know that I've taken a human life regardless of the circumstances or who that person was.

you dont sound like a pussy bro most of us would be at least a little rekd aswell

Could you green text it?

Me again. I dunno, maybe I'm just a sociopath, but I have no sympathy for the violent and ignorant.

I'll tell you from experience, the money you get from being a hitman is worth the trauma if you know what you're doing.

wut

Yeah but imagine what he'd have done to you with that bat. It's not even like he approached to for fist fight

Oh fuck off a giant black guy with a baseball bat was coming at him. user would have got fucking Negan-ed if he didnt shoot.

Ok buddy, how did you become a hitman? How many kills? Better make this a good story because I'm 99.99999% sure it's bullshit.

Well first of all, he was coming at me with a metal bat. So I'm not entirely sure he deserved or was entitled to a warning at that point. He certainly had no respect for my life and there were no earlier agreed-upon rules of engagement. We weren't dueling.

At any rate, I gave him amble opportunity to get back in his car. I believe he saw me reaching under my shirt and into my waistband, and maybe he thought I was going to whip my dick out, but I had to believe he knew why I was telling him to get back in his car and why I was reaching around in my pants.

Without giving away too much
>Be freshmen at southern Cali college
>One roomie was contacted by a local crew of dealers that sold weed to local frats from a grower/supplier up north
>They recruit freshmen to bag product and maintain contact with the buyers
>Hindsight: was probably to avoid any legal bs if we got caught
>Good money, also get a cut of the weed, build rep with frat bros
>Life was good, feel like gangstas always rollin with dough and bud
>However, we played it straight with our partners, never taking more than allowed
>Had a new runner show up during 3nd quarter
>Shipments start being short 50g-100g
>We get spooked, started taking less of our cut to balance the books
>More started going missing, 300-700g out of a 5k pack
>Grower accuses us of skimming more than we agreed
>Threatens to send their crew over to murder us
>We plead innocence and beg them for some way to prove it
>Their crew shows up to our place for the next shipment
>Seriously thought we were all gonna die that night
>Runner shows up, they grab him and package
>Weigh it in front of everyone
>5k shipment, missing nearly 900g
>Dealer makes a call, explains the situation
>Phone rings from another of his crew, he talks some more
>Pulls out a hammer and fucking demolishes the runner's face
>Didn't even get a chance to scream, just twitches and gurgling from blood
>Dealer tells us to keep the weed, last shipment, business arrangement over
>They all leave
>One problem, half-dead runner with smashed face bleeding all over our living room

Save it for the BLM rally faggot.

whats actually the story behind this pic?

yeah.
>what was it like?
Kind of a struggle but not much different than a shitty fight.
>how do you feel immediately afterwards?
Pretty normal and a bit tense cause i almost died.
>After the fact?
Normal. People die and it could have been me just as it was him and thats simply a fact of life i came to terms with growing up.
>is it worth it?
Well i'm alive so i'd say "yes" but i'm not doing much with that life so grain of salt and all that.

>took a few wrong turns growing up
>senior year
>mistakes catch up
long story I won't get into short
>have to fight to the death
>survivor gets to walk away
>guy doesn't know how to fight cause he grew up whitebread
>about 5 seconds of me just smashing his skull in against the pavement
>get offered a new job because of it
>new job pays for my college and i get out of that life scott free as was the agreement

lol just die you autist

but if he said "I HAVE A GUN ILL SHOOT" then it wouldve been avoided. Im assuming he didnt since he didnt say he did in his memetext only
>telling him to get the fuck back in his car

Total justified don't let these fags second guess that decision you were well within your rights

"well within his rights"
legally yes
but is he in his moral rights

Your shitty facebook and 9gag cancer memes are terrible, and who the fuck owns a standard size dildo and can't go balls deep on it? Literally the worlds worst faggot? I don't even think you're lying, I just think you have shit taste. And might be a little bit fucking stupid.

Are you traumatized?

Met a guy when I was 17, he was part of a 7 man group making me the 8th.
134 kills, mainly pistols. I usually use m9's or g22's, but if the client wants to "sent a message" I go for a desert eagle 44 cal.
anything else.

Have you ever been in a high pressure intense situation in your life? Your acting like user is some cold blooded killer when his life was legit in danger and he even has the decency to feel bad about it.

This. It's normal to be upset and have second thought about killing someone, even if it's pretty much the best or only option to save yourself.

What if that guy just found out that his wife was cheating on him or watched his father die or something? Don't get me wrong, he's probably a shitbag through and through and the world is probably better off without him.

But in that situation, you have no way of knowing, and that can lead to regret.

ahahaha that's fucking gay as shit

Cops obviously have guns and it doesn't stop niggers from trying to bash their brains in.

How much per kill? How did you meet this man?

Yeah worst story ever. Maybe it's a reference I'm not getting but your still a faggot.

>137 kills
>desert eagle
>impractical piece of shit
>used by a hitman
sure jan

I thought you might like this considering how much you seem to love niggers.

I once killed a mother and her baby.

then the truth is gay.

>long story I won't get into short
>>have to fight to the death
No. You cant just skip from 'mistakes catch up' to 'I had to fight another man to the death'. The fuck did you do, join the Yakuza?

Hm... yep. Well that was easy, I don't see why you needed help with that.

>using a specific set of guns as a hitman instead of using a throwaway or shitty Saturday night special
sure you are bud

Yeah right bud, you lost all credibility at desert eagle.

$12500 for a civilian
$25000 for a large illegal drug supplier or equivalent
$100000 for a politician or equivalent

Nah, that's what he gets for bringing a bat to a gun fight.

Dipshit you dont just get recruited off the street to be a hitman. Professional killers are usually already parts of a criminal organisation and they 'graduate' to doing hits for them, and occasionally some ex-special forces doing shady shit for drug dealers etc.

The only reference would be to myself

Dude fuck that ny4 superman game. The worst fucking video game ever. I am still pissed I paid full price, also you probably shouldn't do creeper shit like your greentexting.