It's halloween fuckers! Post your creepy experiences

It's halloween fuckers! Post your creepy experiences.

I open can of tuna and there was no tuna

still hungry

Spooky

such is life under rationing system

whole neighborhood children were lucky this halloween to get single skittle from trick or treating

the children then fought to the death over the skittle

This is a creepshot thread, right?

hellz yea. Halloween creepshotting

Alrighty.

Had a barred out tweaker pass out in my bed. My buddy's gf so I didn't fuck with her, just snapped this booty pic. She's the type to pass out on purpose and hope someone takes advantage.

No idea what's going on here, but is there a video link?

We call that a whore where I'm from.

God damn that's disgusting

definitely a dope whore. I'd cum in 'er, though. hopefully they break up cause I'll meth up and fuck this nasty bitch one day.

No :/

she literally showed up at friend's house one day after cheating on him, with cum still on her shirt and hair. i was like what the fucking fuck, dude.

moar of her

Did someone do a fucking satanic ritual on her body?

> Be me, 25
> Be a big wargaming nerd, but somehow attracted a 9/10 goth chick
> Been with her for 7 years,
> She's big into Vampires, is a vampire literally every year for HW since before I knew her
> Gives phenomenal head
> don't see her for a week before halloween, she comes on Halloween night fully dressed as slutty Vampiress
> Notice her usual "fangs" look different (she usually has these shitty ones from Hot Topic that clip in)
> Ask her about fangs
> Her: "Oh this was my Halloween present for us! I got sharpened caps on my teeth they're permanent!!! I can be your slutty mistress all year round!"
> Me: "My fuck you did what?"
> At first, I'm against this because hotwyou gonna eat?!? But later realize that dentist who did this to her likely figured all that out before hand
> Fangs are long, like at almost 1/2 inch longer than normal
> Decide, "Whatevs, if thats what she wants"
> We party out with friends all night, return to my place, she's drunk af. Throws me on floor as soon as door closes and begins to strip
> pushes me down and we 69, shit is cash, can feel the fangs pricking me every now and then, realize they'e REALLY sharp...
> Then it happens... she deeps down on me, lips on my sack and trying for deeper, and she bites just as she orgasms from my job going down on her
> Fangs bite in...deep, into my sack.. feel them hit one of the arteries that supplies my cock with blood
> bleeding all over in her mouth and on the floor... sobbering moment for her
> I end up taking a ride to the ER, spend 2 hours in surgery getting my shit fixed... lost a lot of blood and need a transfusion... she's type O- so they do it live right there
> To this day my erections are never the same... she still has the fangs but has since filed them down some so not nearly as sharp...
> Still get head from her like every day... she's full of the guilts for what happened and basically offers to suck me off every day after work

these are all sexy and all but pic related is how I feel you fags look like who taking these pics