Can I mix Xanax and adderall? From what I've heard it's not dangerous or something, but will I get desired results...

Can I mix Xanax and adderall? From what I've heard it's not dangerous or something, but will I get desired results? I need to take adderall tonight to stay up all night to write a speech, and I will need to take it again in the morning to stay up, but I also will need to take a couple mg of xanax before I take the speech because when I'm nervous I perform bad with public speaking.

Depends. They tend to counteract each other. I don't use xanax but another benzo (Serax.)

I find if I'm stressing out it levels me off. But I mostly use it when lsd etc gets too much to handle.

They'll kind of negate each other. Nothing bad is going to happen, but the xanax won't feel as strong it usually does.

I've been prescribed both for years

I'm not worried about the Xanax negating the adderall because by the time I take the xanax it is my last class and I just have to present the speech. Think if I take 30mg adderall at like 8am and then take 2-3mg xanax at 3pm like 10 minutes before my speech it will help with anxiety still?

Stimulants last like 4-6 hours? I think. I know speed lasts about that long. You might be okay.

Oh yeah, I've been taking 1mg xanax per day for 2-3 years, and even with a moderate tolerance and on a day I take adderall, taking extra xanax will still calm me down.

That said, if you've got a higher tolerance to xanax, you'll definitely need more. Your tolerance will probably have more of an effect than the tail end of adderall

One is a stimulant and one is a depressant. They sort of negate some of the effects of one another. I always had more fun taking them separately.

If your tolerance to bars is high you can take what would be an overdose to normies and it will reset your tolerance back to square one instead of liver failure

I have a high tolereance to adderall, been taking it for years, ive only been prescribed xanax like 2 weeks ago though

> I need these drugs for my mental and emotional deficiencies because I can't function sober :,(

So when are you gonna step up to doing bumps you god damn scramble brain?

I don't plan on it anytime soon

You can but it might fuck with your long term a bit, I would recommend l theanine to help with the muscle tension and addy jitters, it increases bloodflow to the brain while being an antioxidant.

You don't want too many pharmaceuticals floating around in your blood, make sure to drink extra water and you should be fine with your combo.

Xanax won't kick in in ten minutes.

My psychiatrist prescribed me 70mg of Vyvanse today without me really saying anything at all. Is he just trying to get me hooked?

2-3mg of xanax will be more than enough. You should be all good

Yes it will; that's what it was designed to do.
Most of them can be dissolved under your tongue pretty easily as well.

Ever considered getting better at speeches and shit by practicing rather than instantly gratifying your problems temporarily with chemicals?

No. I want to get an A in my Speech 101 class because it's required to major, I don't give a shit about my public speaking skills as I'm going into computer science, specifically network security.

If youve never taken it before your gonna be geekin tf out.

I'm OP I wasw prescribed that in middle school, first week or two it's literally like ecstasy but the come downs were horrible for me, some people apparently don't get the bad amphetamine come downs though.

I've never had a script before. He also prescribed Zoloft and risperidone with it.

He also told me they aren't addictive and not to trust Google

Vyvanse is unique because it relies on mixing with things in your stomach to actually work, you can't OD on vyvanse, snorting will also do nothing.

However it is highly addictive is it not? Especially for a first dose of 70mg

If they suspect any psychosis, then instilling any disregard for information is made in error. Also, if you take risperidone, get on a real low carb diet or you'll fatten up for winter

Any amphetamine has potential for addiction, but Vyvanse has lower potential because unlike adderall or ritalin etc where you can up your dosage and take 30mg 60mg 90m etc as you build tolerance, Taking 140mg vyvanse won't be any different than taking 70mg Vyvanse because it relies on the speed of your metabolism, you will not feel any extra effect, it might last a little longer, but most of it will be wasted.

≥If they suspect any psychosis, then instilling any disregard for information is made in error

In retard terms pls

I'm way too skinny, plus I think Vyvanse's loss of appetite side effect will make up for it anyway

Take like 1mg first maybe and if it isn't kicking in enough take the rest, 3 seems a little strong for first try but eh.

Would you suggest a specific dosing schedule though? Even if Vyvanse is less addictive. Surely taking it everyday is still pretty risky

Talk to your doctor or psychiatrist, in middle school they started me on 30mg and for some reason upped me to 70mg, I can't remember why.

Risperidone is an anti-psychotic, which can also be used to treat irritability caused by autism. The common brands are also known to make the users gain a lot of weight, and in quite a hurry. If you meet any of the actuall needs for this medicine, telling you not to trust things is a really bad thing to do.

Dosage has nothing to do with addiction. You think that since someone starts with 70 that they must go higher next time. Addiction is psychological.

I see where your coming from, however, taking all 3 of these drugs out of nowhere on the daily seems psychotic on its own, doesn't it?

>Addiction is psychological.
That would be dependence, addiction is very physiological. Heroin withdrawal can literally kill you.

I would definitely get a second opinion. Many doctors are shills and profit off unnecessary medication at the patients expense.

American education system is really fucked up... in my (arguably shitty) country you just have to pass an exam in order to study whatever you want.

I slacked off all thorough high school and still got in a decent uni to study medicine for free.

Thank God my school dosent require oration classes for network security

I'm not in highschool, Im in uni, speech 101 is part of nearly everybody if not everybody's requirements to major in most universities. We have 5 speeches this semester given in a lecture hall to 160 students (more like 80 because half class already dropped it).