Good evenin', /b

Good evenin', /b.
What have you been up to this halloween evening? Those of you, who haven't been invited to partys or strolls, what are you doing/drinking/contemplating?
I'm enjoying some Oakheart with coke and playing some Overwatch. Share your storys, /bros

Programming a small game I'm making, I don't really give a shit about Halloween, got invited to a party and I'm not going

generally not into partys or just because of halloween?

Dank/vidya all day, resting my back before I get back to what I'm procrastinating on. Contemplating varying perceptions of social failure. But also very excited to have such a chance to revel in peace, while the clowns undoubtably slaughter everyone foolish enough to go to the clubs or roam the streets.

You talking about these "horror clowns" or in a symbolic way about the people blind enough to go out these days?

Add me in OW?

The horror clowns. Not in a great neighborhood, nobody trick or treats here.

What's your overwatch handle fag? What's your main?

neither does anybody around here, it's just to rural . But this stuff is just fu**ed up. Someone got stabbed here because they dressed up as a clown trying to scare some people

I finished a paper earlier toady, took a test two hours ago, and now I'm studying for a test that I have tommarrow

Sure, always looking for some cooperative guys.
Your level?
I mostly do Reinhard, Lucio and Reaper. But anything for the teamcomp, really

test about what?

economics

Drinking vodka.
Watching hentai.
Shoving things up my butt until it won't close anymore.
Trying to forget about work.

43 last time I checked. I like play mcree, rein, reaper and genji

I've never been good in that
Best of luck to you user
That's what those evenings are for. Do what you like without anybody else knowing. I drink alone because nobody in my circle of friends understands the joys of a couple of good drinks in the evening

I'm at shot 5 or 6 or 7. I can't remember... I can't hold my alcohol well. Here's another!

Nice. Battletag's "Steech". I'll do 2-3 more games today if you wanna join

cheers, man. We got a holiday tomorrow, so I'm just gonna do what feels right for me. We're all just some meat bags on a flying rock in space, so enjoy the time you've got here.

I have about half a bottle of vodka left and I'm tempted to try to finish it before the night is out... bad idea?

Depends on the time you have left. Well, since it sounds like you already downed the other half I think it's enough. But hey, whatever you're doing it could be, I don't know, more interesting/fascinating/thrilling?
Know your own limit, how I do it: If I close my eyes in a lit room and everything starts to spin I know, it's enough for today. But don't force it because "it's just half a bottle". I've done that one time and I've learned from it

Probably 2 hours... the room definitely spins when I close my eyes. Hell, the room spins when my eyes are open right now. This one more shot and I guess I'm done. Thanks user

Hosted a 4-man LAN of classic Killing Floor and drank, not much on in NC

Sounds nice OP. I'm at work till 1:30am man. Then it's home to bed because the second job starts at 10am. And that is life for me. Did that Halloween party thing Friday and Saturday, but only enjoyed it as much as going out any other day so that's that.

Just call it a night then. You got what you wanted (at least that's what I'm after in these situations) so now just enjoy drifting away in bed.
Happy I could connect with some people tonight. Have a wondeful rest guys

Yeah that was the last shot... I think I'm where I wanted to be. Thanks again user. I'm just going to ride my toy until I can't stay awake anymore.

Dude, haven't had a LAN-party in ages. Everybody in my area just wants to do stuff online, but ya can't compare these things. Good times.
Wow dude... sounds like a tough schedule.
Wishing you the best of changes for the near future. I myself really like dressing up and getting ready for halloween, but this time just nobody wanted to do anything. So I sit alone at home, trying to get in touch with others who maybe didn't have an "okay" night. Respect for your attitude in keeping this uo, man

Cant find you. .

Thanks man, you too.

your id?

Drinking super cheap vodka and contemplating my relationship, which is collapsing in slow motion and is beyond salvaging. You?

You're not in America's are you. . .:(

Any effort from your side to keep this relationship going? Or is it something your partner did?
Question is, would you feel bad if it would be over?
From personell experience I can only tell, that it really just comes down to the understanding of the thing itself what you call "relationship". Do both of you have the same intention about it or is someone putting more into than the other one?
Sorry if I'm getting too deep here. But I wouldn't want to get a relationship going that doesnt't suit me. It's giving and taking. Compromises are the foundation of every partnership

oh yeah, I did'nt think about that... sorry :(

Hey guys, just came in late and don't care enough to scan in through the thread.. Drinkin some extra day beers, how's your night comin' along?

Good, thanks. Had a couple of longdrinks and competetive games, nothing special. But no crazy halloween party either

Well. . Have a steam?

Made this today

Meh, right on, Sup Forumsro! Had a party to check out, I'd just rather stay in and play N64 with some beers. Hope your nights better than mine!

Cheers from another user!

Haven't even seen another human in 3 days. I'm currently watching "Seeking a Friend for the end of the World" on Netflix. I'm planning on becoming an hero on my birthday next year. It feels kind of liberating actually.

For those wondering, playing Mario Kart 64 and then some Goldeneye64.. I'll be here until 404 guys

10/10

nah, sorry :/
What's bad about N64? Gotta love to keep this a thing. Make the best out of it and do what you like, it's your life after all. Cheers m8, glad to find some friendly ppl up here.

Meh, I ain't complaining about the N64, after all, I did grow up on it, I mean, it would be good to have a trusty friend to drink with since I backed out on since earlier, I prefer to be one and one minus the crowd if you know what I'm gettin at

Dude, explaining the situation of your life over a couple of senctences over the internet is kinda dull when it comes down to "ending yourself". I'm no expert in this case, hell not, but I've had two of my friends experiencing the same situation (bulls**t aside). "I'll never find purpose", "Why doesn't anybody want me as a boyfriend" and you know what not. As stupid as it sounds: It gets better. What do you have to lose? Spend time dooing what you like rather than thinking about what could be and comparing what others have and do. Noone is alike and nobody has a date on which they should've done this and that. It alls comes together. My friends didn't believe me and now they are happy. I can't do much on my pc but to spread words around the internet, so listen to an user who tells you that you should believe, he knows it better.
If that sounds crazy, think about the people 100 years ago for which nuclear energy didn't even was a thing. Some things are just out of comprehension yet.
Cheers and love

Could you at least explain why in depth dude?

I'd choose a cozy night with 1-3 friends over a night out in the clubs every day, so yeah. I know what you're getting at. Same for me, but I'll just make the best out of it. So I got on /b and spoke out to you guys. Glad I did.

No offense, I realize you're only trying to help, but saying that shit to someone who has real problems and is truly suicidal only makes things worse. I don't have the regular beta cuck problems most complain about on here. And that nuclear energy analogy is just fucking retarded. I think it may have gave me cancer... thank you. Now I dont need to become an hero.

I just needed to say that as a sort of catharsis. I'm not looking for attention. The only thing i'll extrapolate on though is that I no longer have my health and the last of my family just died tragically last june.

Alright. I won't try to help like this anymore. But I've also never spoke to a person with these kind of thoughts before, so I really have no idea how to respond to that. To be honest: I just wrote out what felt natural to me. I have no right to tell you ehat to do or to belive in, it's just what I experienced. Completely sentimental. Just sharing my thoughts on your matter.
Sorry for the cancer, have a great evening nonetheless.

You're a good dude, man. You too. And no worries about the cancer, I already have it.

gettin drunk as fuck and not saying FAGGOT

The fact alone that I was able to find people as understanding as you tonight made my day a whole lot better. Thank you for that and have a nice day.
I'm off guys, thanks for the interest.
But it's 06:23 here and I'm tired as f**k.
Bless this site, I'll see you next time.

I'm just laying in bed on my phone. I had a muscle spasm in my neck a few days ago that sent me to the hospital and I'm on some muscle relaxers and anti inflammatory meds. Also been taking antidepressants for about a week and a half now. Would've gone out drinking with friends but I'm on too many pills right now. I feel empty and sad though.

So if I'm correct, (I'm the one jumpin' in late, you're doing ok as of tonight?