So today I opened the dictionary; written by a white man mind you...

So today I opened the dictionary; written by a white man mind you. I was looking for the particular phrase "reverse racism"
And guess what? It doesn't fucking exist. Lmao why do you white people keep bringing up reverse racism when the shit doesn't even exist in your own dictionaries. Why do you keep trying to defend it as a concept? The proof is in the putting, white-boi bitches retards

> looking up phrases in the dictionary

why would a two word phrase be in a dictionary?

"reverse racism" assumes only white people are racist.

Because reverse racism is a term used by anti sjw cucks who secretly want a black dick in the bunghole

/thread

look up "reverse" then look up "racism" add those two definitions up. That's how dictionaries work.

This

It's funny how uneducated people get so emotional when you start stepping on their toes with rational facts

I opened the dictionary and couldn't find the phrase "op is a gigantic faggot." That doesn't mean it's not true. The dictionary defines individual words, which we can combine to form "op is a gigantic faggot" or "reverse racism."

Quads speaks the truth. Racism is racism, it doesn't matter who commits the act. You know what else is stupid? Reverse rape.

Two words dumbass

The way I see it. Racism is racism. People are instilled within them from an early age to be wary of other types. Sometimes more so than others. I've hung out with guys who actually were brought up to believe that we (white men) are here to spread filth and disease throughout the world. I didn't fully agree and stated so. We still got along, rolled another, drank a few more. Was somehow still good to have such a discussion.

I think you need to try Urban Dictionary

Wut

>>in your own dictionaries
is there a separate black dictionary? I was under the impression that we all used the same one. And yes, that is two separate words. reverse and racism. they are both in there. not sure about the black edition though.

I'll bite. Recism is recism. Unless you're black, in which case you are a dumb nigger.

It's true, reverse racism doesn't exist. Hating white people just because they're white is just as racist as hating black people because they're black. Racism is just racism, no matter what the color of your skin is.

A single man wrote the entire dictionary. I guess white people really can do anything.

Black? I think you mean NIGGER!

>is there a separate black dictionary?

Yes, the black dictionary has 273 words, and they're all variations of "motherfucker."

>>The proof is in the putting
Apparently... which dictionary did you look that phrase up in?

Lmao only white people can be racist by definition dumbass. How do you not know this? Racism is prejudice + institutional power. Every fucker here knows that the white man is in power. Blacks and any other minority CANNOT be racist.

So fuck you whiteys. Cry some more about hard fact

Phrases aren't in the dictionary you fucking trashbag

This post is about the dictionary. look up racism. If you want to be taken seriously don't say stupid shit like that. you could have made a good argument but instead you say something that makes you look extremely ignorant. Racism is real but don't claim racism as an excuse for honest to god stupidity.

Goddamn it anons. Learn to spot b8.

k man, whatever you say

>Lmao only white people can be racist by definition dumbass

kek, this is what niggers teach each other,

Fucking retarded subhumans can't grasp simple ideas.

>president is black
>can veto any bill he wants to
>congress has to vote to override with 2/3 votes or more
>the white man is in power

one time i was crossing the street and a big black guy in a Range Rover who was turning right yelled at me "move yo cracker ass". If that's not reverse racism I don't know what is.

well technically if he believes his race is inferior the definition of racism doesn't apply according to that. perhaps that's what he meant.

it's Monday night and there are no other good threads

>implying this thread isn't just made to piss off people with more than 10 brain cells

racism \ noun \ rac·ism \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəma

belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

Racism is a belief. On does not require institutional power in order to hold a belief or to act on a belief.

>inb4 my dictionary is racist.

I know exactly what this is. it's fun to watch. like a car wreck.

Car wrecks are only fun to watch if blacks die in them.

It's ok, don't listen to them. large words can be confusing

That's not necessarily racist. I'm a white dude and I would be telling you to move yo cracker ass you jaywalking dumb shit.

> citing the equivalent of racist propaganda

Open a fucking college aged sociology book and cry some more, retard.
Fuck this is exactly what I'm talking about. How do you whiteys not see your own hippocrisy?

ITT:
>Sup Forums spots the bait and bites anyways

dictionaries are for words, not phrases

"reverse racism" implies that racism only possibly goes one way. that IS the current view of SJWs. if racism--delineation and mistreatment based on race--occurs from a person who is considered the only possible victim against the only possible racist race, then it would be "reverse racism". therefore, "reverse racism" can only happen against whites in our society.

more than once, after stupid events like dumb idiot thugs getting killed by cops and it's publicized, i've been in a store and the black lady clerk is super nice to a black couple or person in front of me. they act like they're family and they're in love with them. when i walk up, they are silent, don't say hello, anything else, and don't say thank you.

i was born in russia and no one in my lineage has ever enslaved black people. michelle obama is descended from slave owners but i'm not. i'm also a jew, and my "race" has been spit on and enslaved longer than this continent had any fucking indians on it.

what i've learned is that blacks are a weak, insecure and dumb "gang". they fall back to their familiar gang unit and have no personal dignity or strength. if they had shown me more in over 30 years, i'd like them more but... i don't.

I'm a fairly liberalfag and had no real issue with black people on general until I read a story of black students suing a college because their English professor marked them down for using improper Grammer in essays. they said it was racist. what the fuck?? like if it was a short story or something, but a fucking essay.... half the point is to make sure you know fucking english. what the fuck has to be going through your mind to think that is racist.

Because there is no such thing. Racism is racism.

Find me a dictionary written for a black language that has more than 250 pages. I'll w8 event though your post is b8.

>claiming the standardized definition that everyone has agreed upon since forever is not correct.

Racism doesn't exist you are just inferior.

reverse racism would be everyone loving people because they were a different race. racism is racism you fucking retard. if you are black and hate white people just because they are white, you are a fucking racist. it's not that hard.

Idiot. It's racist because all of a sudden a WHITE man decides how a BLACK student can or can't speak or write. Once again the picture is a white person in power subjectifying an already opressed black student. He shouldn't have that right. There needs to be a separate scale for the african american student to be graded on. One that takes into account institutional racism.

> 2016
> I assume you are at least slightly educated
> u still don't get it.

Fuck.you. white. Boi

>making up definitions

>not knowing what racism is

>the dictionary is racist

>Painting everyone within a group with a broad brush

Wow, it sure is stupid in here.

You post is just stupid, what do you add to the argument? What even is your argument? Fucking circular logic cuck whiteboi

Nice tits though. Tell yo girl to hit me up

th english language is not subjective, it's fairly early defined. if you have a problem with that don't call the professor racist. his job is to judge students on grammar. what about the non native English speakers? they have to learn proper English to pass. if I decided my math was different from yours, should I be given a free pass? If it was a creative writing class or something I would completely agree with you, that is supposed to be the students voice. if it's a grammar essay, it has to be proper grammar. that's not subjective. that's not racism. that's english. if you don't like it, call Merriam Webster racist not the professor trying to prepare students for jobs... do t be a retard.

You are an idiot wrapped in a moron. Everybody gets treated the same regardless of race. To do otherwise is the very definition of racism.

/thread

There is certainly institutional racism, but his post is still extremely misguided. Grammar is grammar. if you are being graded on grammar, it's not racist if you fail for not using proper grammar.

> definition of racism

Here we go again with this shit. You white retards don't understand the "definition" of racism. That's what I've been telling you this white thread FUCK

Arguing that the dictionary is wrong is like arguing that 2 + 2 is anything other than 4.

Are you implying I can't be racist toward white people? That's racist. I can be racist to whomever I want. This is America

Lol bad bait. Not even the iggiest of niggers is stupid enough to try and look up a phrase in the dictionary

It's people like you that make people not take racism seriously. No one is denying that it exists in a big way in America but when you start spouting stupid ignorant shit like this, reasonable people stop listening. You are really really hurting your cause and I hope you understand that. Most people hate stupid people of all colors. that's probably why everyone hates you.

> implying this is a good thread and not some NEET basement dwelling butthurt trump supporter pretending to be black.

I support letting both candidates fight to the death, then having the winner gutted and eaten (to gain their power), so I'm not really on anyone's side... but I don't think there is a trump supporter out there that would pretend to be black. Or that can read.

> bad bait
> 64 replies.

Will I ever be strong enough to make good bait?

Shut up with the racist shit give it a brake a lot of the problems are started within your culture. Stop pointing the finger at the white man and look at what the black culture does to itself. it's not the white man's fault almost 70 to 80 percent black mothers are single and almost 80 to 90 percent of gun related drug violence with black males. You have a culture that celebrates the thug drug dealer and gang banger like it's cool and I'm black and sick of ignorance and selfish cry baby's complaining that it's unfair or it didn't go my way because I'm black. I have never once experienced racism in my life and I'm 30 in Alabama.

#sciencemustfall

You are obviously brainwashed.